Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:05:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing to Bitcoin is not that easy  (Read 2157 times)
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:04:38 AM

Its not that easy to invest but it's not that complicated. At first things comes up in our mind is that if its legitimate or whatever questions that runs in our mind. Need to study first and observe the flow of the market to make sure that you have an idea before entering into a situation that sometimes we can say that its hard because it involve an amount. Nowadays we can hear on news that scamming is just anywhere so have to make sure everything before investing and doing business because its not that easy to find funds to start with.
i agree..you have to be knowledgeable about bitcoin movement so that you won't be discourage right away if you experience price dropped..scamming is also present in online businesses so be smart in dealing

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:07:31 AM

yes. investing bitcoin is not easy because you need to have an extra money so you can invest and when you invest in bitcoin, your money will come back and it is doubled or maybe sometimes, tripled. the best thing about bitcoin is you can get your money faster and easier. but investing is not easy. it will take time.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
saadat6868

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:10:16 AM

Yes! I totally agree. so many people are entering and falling away becouse of difficulties bounded with that, its not that easy!
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:21:45 AM

There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Yes, it is no doubt that you must be learn about those things first.
investing in bitcoin can be a tricky situation if you buy bitcoin when it is spiking.
if you buy bitcoin at the high price, just keep holding it although bitcoin price on falling.
kencot

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:27:33 AM

at first I also thought that investing in bitcoin is that easy. but in fact after I went into crypto and learned about bitcoin, well, so much to understand and learn first before investing.
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:29:11 AM

Yes, everything you say is very true. Investing in Bitcoin is not easy. Of course, to start investing, the most important must master all of his knowledge. Not only capital is great if the mode can be searched. But if science is hard to get. So before we want to invest must know the purpose, strategy and all knowledge about investing so as not to mismanage it.
raldix00

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:57:32 AM

everything talk about investment is not easy. because to avail to get profit you need it to investagate where you invest. and how it work and where you store it
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:13:05 PM

I agreed because if investing to Bitcoin is so easy so there will be a lot of people will be rich. We must do the research by ourselves before we decide to invest in bitcoin. Be careful with scammer out there.
oloveloveo

Activity: 158

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:23:52 PM

When a lot of people who's started trading and participating bitcoin a long way back which has a lot of experience talking, it appears pretty simple.
They could answer each other question without difficulty and having to think hard.
So i also started with it and it also take a lot of time to be familiarize on how it works, the effect of it which could benefit me and the things needed to get started.
As of now i get a hang of it but not still not the same with others. I still consulted them and asked for their advice sometimes.

Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:30:01 PM

I agreed because if investing to Bitcoin is so easy so there will be a lot of people will be rich. We must do the research by ourselves before we decide to invest in bitcoin. Be careful with scammer out there.

If it's done easily it seems like almost everyone who plays Bitcoin will become a millionaire. but you should be careful with information information that is not in accordance with the results.
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:32:09 PM

Yes it is true that investing in BTC is not that easy because if you do not know about BTC you will loose some of your BTC. If you do mot know how the BTC works and how the price of the BTC run you will just encounter many problems and it will be hard for you to invest in BTC. For me before you invest in BTC you should know first the BTC. You have to study how to invest and how you will earn in BTC.
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:11:03 PM

Yes it is true that investing in BTC is not that easy because if you do not know about BTC you will loose some of your BTC. If you do mot know how the BTC works and how the price of the BTC run you will just encounter many problems and it will be hard for you to invest in BTC. For me before you invest in BTC you should know first the BTC. You have to study how to invest and how you will earn in BTC.
Yes, it is not easy to invest in Bitcoin so you better to have a knowledge and gain information before investing. You should know how Bitcoin workd and the advantages and disadvantages of bitcoin.

okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:19:11 PM

it's easy to invest and earn a bitcoin bitcoin purchase signal if it's too high that the price is when you close the price that it reaches that bigger depreciation now you can go with the telegram signal expert where they sign out if what price you will buy and what altcoin or bitcoin you will buy

oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:22:50 PM

This is not an easy task, especially for investors who joined in the later stage. In the past few years I have spent a lot of time in the community with bitcoin. I also learned the installation and use of various purses, and learned the techniques of the encrypted miner mechanism and exchange exchange. Of course, I think the most important thing is to maintain a good attitude in exchange, which is usually not easy to do, but we should learn to exercise our mindset.
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:27:49 PM

You are absolutely right! Before jumping into making profit one should learn about it first to avoid getting scam or losing money. There are a lot of people from my country who lost their money because they thought that bitcoin will make them rich right away. Believed to those people who took advantage of them. Others also went on trading right away and asked for signal from their friends and then end up losing. We should all learn from people mistakes and start researching and learning the basic before we go in.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
buiduc

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:29:04 PM

As an investor in bitcoin you need to prepare yourself for the worst and for the wait. You need to have a lot of patience and you cannot let emotions dictate your choices.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:29:52 PM

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

you should explain this part in more detail. trading and holding are two things that can not be separated because people who do trading will certainly holding the asset to a certain point. Then the difference is the time span, where there is a long-term trade and there is also a short-term. That's what distinguishes the two.
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 136

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:37:24 PM

It depends on how much you know about computers. But buying bitcoins is a simple and easy thing. You just have to register on a exchange, complete the kyc and trasnfer money to the exchange. And thats it. The problem may starts when you want to transfer the bitcoins or any other cryptocurrencies away from the exchange. So yes you need to do some researches. You need to inform you how to choose the right wallet. ANd how to transfer it right without sending it to the wrong adress. But if you get it once, it will be easier everytime.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:43:19 PM

This is not an easy task, especially for investors who joined in the later stage. In the past few years I have spent a lot of time in the community with bitcoin. I also learned the installation and use of various purses, and learned the techniques of the encrypted miner mechanism and exchange exchange. Of course, I think the most important thing is to maintain a good attitude in exchange, which is usually not easy to do, but we should learn to exercise our mindset.
Precisely, knowing how to work with your attitude will allow you to understand deeper, the technology is getting much attentions and knowing your
investment is a must, if you always have positive attitude then even in a downfall season you will be able to survive, there's always a risk behind this
investment and its correct that it isn't that easy, but if you are ready and you are willing to take more time to understand then you will be able to
achieved and earn got profits.
samekto198

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:01:20 PM

I think investing other than bitcoin is not easy if it is new, because a new one it takes patience to learn. But for those who have long do it would be easy to work on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: