Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:30:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Vote for the least reliable ASIC company?
Cointerra - 6 (1.6%)
Kncminer - 18 (4.8%)
Hashfast - 12 (3.2%)
BUTTERFLY LABs - 284 (75.9%)
Terrahash - 19 (5.1%)
Avalon - 35 (9.4%)
Black Arrow - 0 (0%)
Bitmain/Antminer - 0 (0%)
Technobit - 0 (0%)
Ninjatech - 0 (0%)
Alpha Technology - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 374

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {BFL} Newbies PLEASE READ! ~ Least reliable ASIC company?  (Read 10271 times)
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 07:57:32 PM

Bick has rapidly supplanted PuertoFailbre as my most loved and useful minion.  I am pleased as to how easy he is to manipulate... makes PL and the Clown Crew look like certified geniuses by comparison.

The scoreboard is awesome.  Out of 40,000 customers, 231 have voted negatively... so by Bick's and LittleD(umbass)'s logic, over 39,000 people are happy and satisfied with BFL.  39,000 satisfied customers... no other vendor even has that many customers, satisfied or not.  

BOOM!  Scoreboard, BRO! 50x the satisfied customers as any other vendor!
Just a suggestion, why don't you make your own poll with just one question: "Are you a satisfied customer of BFL"?
Do it on your own forum only for customers who have actually bought something from you.
Then, come back to report Wink

Like I have said many times before... Most of our customers stay as far away from the forums as possible. See, most people are civilized, respectful individuals who don't want to associate with people such as Bicknellski, etc. Normal humans don't like rabid animals who can't control their behavior so they avoid people like that. Since the majority of this forum is filled with emotional teenage ego girls (or at least you would think so by the way they act), normal people stay far away.

The BFL forums suffer from that as well, though to a much lesser extent. Most people don't give a shit about the forums or talking to a bunch of rabid nerds.

Bitcointalk mining hardware subforum is composed a a few hundred individuals. Completely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, especially when a handful of those, like Bick, Sake and Pl chase the rest away with their constant steam of hate and lies. This forum matters not one whit to anyone important in the mining industry. Everyone who actually accomplishes anything has their own channels of communication and only use bitcointalk as a secondary, largely irrelevant communication channel.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jayeeyee

Activity: 191
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:06:07 PM

Bick has rapidly supplanted PuertoFailbre as my most loved and useful minion.  I am pleased as to how easy he is to manipulate... makes PL and the Clown Crew look like certified geniuses by comparison.

The scoreboard is awesome.  Out of 40,000 customers, 231 have voted negatively... so by Bick's and LittleD(umbass)'s logic, over 39,000 people are happy and satisfied with BFL.  39,000 satisfied customers... no other vendor even has that many customers, satisfied or not. 

BOOM!  Scoreboard, BRO! 50x the satisfied customers as any other vendor!
Just a suggestion, why don't you make your own poll with just one question: "Are you a satisfied customer of BFL"?
Do it on your own forum only for customers who have actually bought something from you.

Like I have said many times before... Most of our customers stay as far away from the forums as possible. See, most people are civilized, respectful individuals who don't want to associate with people such as Bicknellski, etc. Normal humans don't like rabid animals who can't control their behavior so they avoid people like that. Since the majority of this forum is filled with emotional teenage ego girls (or at least you would think so by the way they act), normal people stay far away.

The BFL forums suffer from that as well, though to a much lesser extent. Most people don't give a shit about the forums or talking to a bunch of rabid nerds.

Just make a poll on your own damn forum Josh if you think for the slightest reason why BFL should not be one of the least reliable ASIC vendors out there.  Gather the data, crunch it.. and then tell every one it'll take two weeks for the results to show and finally release it in 12 months.
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:11:45 PM

You think you have 40k satisfied customers? That's the funniest thing I've ever seen online. Thousands of people who paid a year earlier just getting their seriously underpowered machines in the last two months. Do you think you provided a quality experience for them? Do you really think they are happy with how it all went? You're a delusional liar, and in my opinion a thief. You borrowed money interest free for a year to develop your underperforming products, called customers names, lied about the status of orders and fought as hard as possible to avoid refunds.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:18:43 PM

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
-George Bernard Shaw
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 08:22:32 PM

The BFL forums suffer from that as well, though to a much lesser extent. Most people don't give a shit about the forums or talking to a bunch of rabid nerds my customers.

Bitcointalk mining hardware subforum is composed a a few hundred individuals. Completely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, especially when a handful of those, like Bick, Sake and Pl chase the rest away with their constant steam of hate and lies. This forum matters not one whit to anyone important in the mining industry. Everyone who actually accomplishes anything has their own channels of communication and only use bitcointalk as a secondary, largely irrelevant communication channel.

FTFY

qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3411

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:51:10 PM

Like I have said many times before... [rant about bitcointalk and users, blaming the usual suspects]
So, you've successfully dodged a polite suggestion.
Seriously, why not poll your customers?

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 11:11:58 PM

Like I have said many times before... [rant about bitcointalk and users, blaming the usual suspects]

I think they already did when we received all those call-center calls asking if we were satisfied customers.

Think BFL will be sharing the results?

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 11:27:59 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2013, 04:00:34 AM by Bicknellski

Slok would then have to ban anyone that voted they were the least reliable company and their forums would be even more of ghost town. I wonder why there is less of focus on the obvious problems with BFL customer relationship management and more on denigrating people and other companies in the forums? The best course of action might be find ways to be a better company. You don't simply acquire thousands of angry customers by accident you really have to work at it.

There is another poll for most reliable company where are those 40 thousand happy BFL customers? Why is BFL still at the bottom of that poll.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
LittleD (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 03:02:08 AM

Bick has rapidly supplanted PuertoFailbre as my most loved and useful minion.  I am pleased as to how easy he is to manipulate... makes PL and the Clown Crew look like certified geniuses by comparison.

The scoreboard is awesome.  Out of 40,000 customers, 231 have voted negatively... so by Bick's and LittleD(umbass)'s logic, over 39,000 people are happy and satisfied with BFL.  39,000 satisfied customers... no other vendor even has that many customers, satisfied or not. 

BOOM!  Scoreboard, BRO! 50x the satisfied customers as any other vendor!
LOVE it +1

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 03:04:07 AM

Bick has rapidly supplanted PuertoFailbre as my most loved and useful minion.  I am pleased as to how easy he is to manipulate... makes PL and the Clown Crew look like certified geniuses by comparison.

The scoreboard is awesome.  Out of 40,000 customers, 231 have voted negatively... so by Bick's and LittleD(umbass)'s logic, over 39,000 people are happy and satisfied with BFL.  39,000 satisfied customers... no other vendor even has that many customers, satisfied or not.  

Are you ever going to apologies or are you just going to acted like a kid and put the blame on your customers Huh

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 03:06:52 AM

You think you have 40k satisfied customers? That's the funniest thing I've ever seen online. Thousands of people who paid a year earlier just getting their seriously underpowered machines in the last two months. Do you think you provided a quality experience for them? Do you really think they are happy with how it all went? You're a delusional liar, and in my opinion a thief. You borrowed money interest free for a year to develop your underperforming products, called customers names, lied about the status of orders and fought as hard as possible to avoid refunds.

So true good info please read !

JakeGold

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:11:43 AM

You're a delusional liar, and in my opinion a thief. You borrowed money interest free for a year to develop your underperforming products, called customers names, lied about the status of orders and fought as hard as possible to avoid refunds.

... and got filthy rich in the process, which was the goal all along, and nothing anyone here says or does really matters.

Money doesn't come out of thin air. In order for one person to get $1,000,000 you need 1000 fools to give you $1000.

The real question is when will the well of fools dry up?

LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 12:16:42 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2013, 01:02:07 AM by LittleD

Like I have said many times before... Most of our customers stay as far away from the forums as possible.
sad, no wonder your still in businesses  Sad Like a lion preying on newbs Sad sad but true!

Preying and praying for new sheep!

LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:25:36 PM

Cointerra - 5 (1.5%)
Kncminer - 12 (3.6%)
Hashfast - 10 (3%)
BUTTERFLY LABs - 256 (77.3%) Terrahash - 16 (4.8%)
Avalon - 32 (9.7%)
 Lock Voting
Edit Poll 
Total Voters: 331

Please keep on voting:)
Thanks

Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 03:13:30 PM

Have you voted yet?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:35:34 PM

Have you voted yet?

Also Here's BFL_Josh trusted feedback link. Please give him a Trusted feedback Smiley Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=63314

Also Here's Inaba trusted feedback link. Please give him a Trusted feedback as-well Smiley Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=8198

Thank you

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:46:48 PM

Hey Inatard! That's because your customers are people who find your website thought searches and who are too idiot to search for reviews or anything about your company. Whoever gets to your website takes it as legitimate and reasonable, but by the time they realize it isn't the case it's way too late and they are screwed. I can bet that you have very low low re-order rate at your shitty products and i'm talking about a true re-order not for the forced upgrades and bullshit that you offer to your customers. I think at this stage even AM with it's ridiculous prices has bigger re-order rate than your shitty lying company!

Meanwhile looking at http://www.bitcoindf.org/ i see that you still have 48.3% to pay from your stupid bet and i don't think you will ever pay them in full (not at this prices for sure)

LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 02:10:06 AM

Please keep on voting Smiley
Thanks

LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 01:07:15 AM

Cointerra - 5 (1.4%)
Kncminer - 14 (4%)
Hashfast - 10 (2.9%)
BUTTERFLY LABs - 268 (77.2%)
Terrahash - 16 (4.6%)
Avalon - 34 (9.8%)

don't forget to vote!

jayeeyee

Activity: 191
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:31:48 AM

On a side note: According to Josh's "ingenious & fool-proof" logic.. he is claiming there are 39,xxx out of 40,000 "satisfied" customers out there who purchased BFL hardware simply because none of the other 39k people voted on this poll.  So if your customers can care less about forums, why don't you hire some solicitors from India (like you did with the BFL 10-20% off coupon phone calls so many of us received) and let them ask your customers rate they're experience with BFL.

I will wager 2000BTC that more than 75% of your customers will give BFL a 1 out of 10 (1 being they rather be pissed on than go through the same experience they went through with BFL's delays and BS).  If I do happen to lose this wager, I'll just donate it to a charity of my choice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: