Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:34:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum  (Read 1039 times)
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:07:09 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are brothers who can not be separated. Ethereum was born to maintain Bitcoin's position to stay on top of all its competitors. This sister's brother has a different system, but has one common goal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:07:21 PM

both are very good, and both are worth the investment, Ethereum will compete with bitcoin only in my opinion will not exceed the bitcoin price but the profits will be the same, so I think if you invest in both it is very good.
EasyTutor

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:11:55 PM

In my opinion, ETH will have greater value in the long run. The development of search engines had a similar boom to cryptocurrencies and in the beginning, search engines like Yahoo had more awareness in the beginning. Eventually Google would take over the marketshare. ETH will be the crypto Google.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:18:46 PM

In a quote an user has made a comparison using the search engines. During the early days yahoo was in the lead and later with several advancements Google took its place. Same could happen with the bitcoin as well, but I myself found bitcoin has been developed in a much better way than many other things which is much complicated. Ethereum in the other hand is developed in such a way to function alternative to the bitcoin. So, I don't think ethereum overcome bitcoin. I expect a mutual growth happening between these two.
crypto002

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:28:01 PM

Well in short the answer for me is .Both are good coins but in terms of market cap i will choose bitcoin but in terms of licence Ethereum is register in Switzerland. where as bitcoin is anonymous .
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:34:53 PM

No one can predict accurately, because its value cannot be accurately measured, at least until now most of the speculation is conducted!

I am optimistic about ETH, and many block chains require ETH as the platform for basic application!

Buy some ico's token need ETH to pay, ETH's demand is big!
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:08:03 PM

for safety reasons, I have most of my money saved i  bitcoin than in ethereum but yet I believe if you want to make considerable amount of profits, then it will be a good option to save in ethereum than bitcoin as eth price is still low to afford more.

zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

I think ETH is better and has great potential to be bitcoin, even if ETH becomes a crypto king, I see the value of ETH will be higher than bitcoin, this is because ETH has all the good factors.

ETH controls the market, ETH is the partner of every ICO, and also ETH has a lot of supply, and also high demand.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:35:31 PM

for safety reasons, I have most of my money saved i  bitcoin than in ethereum but yet I believe if you want to make considerable amount of profits, then it will be a good option to save in ethereum than bitcoin as eth price is still low to afford more.

Correct. Imagine if you have both ethereum at $450 which is my last seen lowest price of it.
Just 10 ETH and you are in gain of almost double the price of it.
It is much easier to profit with cheaper coins but it is just for money.
For long term holders like I would still prefer bitcoin and will keep on holding more until I get the number that I want. In the future I know I will make use of all of this.
cosmo1

Activity: 48
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:12:33 AM

Both of these offer different advantages:

Bitcoin is the safest cryptocurrency and has reached the widest audience.
Not to mention holding a third of the entire market's value.

Ethereum is right there with it, holding second place on the ranks.
DApps, DAOs, and Smart Contracts changed the game.

So where do you bet your chips?

BTC or ETH?

Bitcoin is best.Even though Ethereum placed next to bitcoin but i prefer bitcoin because it had huge popularity than Ethereum and has high value in the market.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:36:56 AM

bitcoin I think is superior to the current because the ethereum bitcoin has value far higher than the ethereum, bitcoin I thought superior to ethereum
nory51

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:38:51 AM

I want to choose both Btc and Eth because it have a big Price of cryptocurrency but for me the most popular is Bitcoin because it is have better price than Ethereum Price
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:47:15 AM

bitcoin vs eth.
for both of us is also a good investment that we use to save money, with us easily generate profits in the long run because the second price every day also increased better, so we will more easily generate profits in the future with higher value.
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:57:35 AM

as hard and as anything ethereum moves it seems ethereum will still lose with bitcoin because I think bitcoin remains a very remarkable coin and bitcoin remains the most expensive digital currency.
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:37:56 AM

Each of the options is good in its own way. I can not choose one. I use both of them.
Agnitayo

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:22:29 AM

Actually those two cryptocurrencies have advantages in separare ways. Bitcoin is better of the two cryptocurrencies only if you want to buy in to the most proven cryptocurrency with the most developer support. It is the most expensive out there though and its transaction fees are high, so if you want a big return on what you're putting into it, you'll need to have plenty to spend and be patient.

Whereas for more regular transactions, to pay for goods or services, or send cryptocurrency to your family or loved one, Ethereum is much more convenient and manageable. With less of a scaling problem, its blockchain is far more open and you'll see your currency confirmed far faster. You'll be charged much less for the privilege too. It's not perfect, but it's far better than bitcoin in that respect. See it's depend on the situation.
MNtrio

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:33:36 PM

Both of these offer different advantages:

Bitcoin is the safest cryptocurrency and has reached the widest audience.
Not to mention holding a third of the entire market's value.

Ethereum is right there with it, holding second place on the ranks.
DApps, DAOs, and Smart Contracts changed the game.

So where do you bet your chips?

BTC or ETH?

I'm gonna choose bitcoin because we can be great to earned bitcoin because of its price.The value of bitcoin was so great and no other coins will make level of its greatness right now.
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:36:19 PM

Now the growth rate of ETH is quite high. It can be said that they will increase to $ 1000 in the future. So let's carefully consider the investment right now is the most appropriate time.
rhana_

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:22:16 PM

I like to my first choice bitcoin and somehow like to ETH,definitely I like to choice ETH when I buy Coin.or trading or investment my first choice bitcoin like that.
as I know, bitcoin and ethereum have a lot of the equation. purpose bitcoin is to be a medium storage wealth, gold digital, and finally be currency adopted global repair or replace the money conventional to some extent. while the main purpose ethereum is a platform that can be used by smart contracts and applications decentralized. but I think the number of ethereum not limited in a certain amount. bitcoin and ethereum same same produced in a process called mining. so both virtual currency is also the same win.
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:57:13 PM

my personally ethereum network is better than bitcoin, but remember bitcoin is a crypto pioneer so bitcoin is king
i kept both of them in my wallet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: