Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:25:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum  (Read 1039 times)
Discourze (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:25:44 AM

Both of these offer different advantages:

Bitcoin is the safest cryptocurrency and has reached the widest audience.
Not to mention holding a third of the entire market's value.

Ethereum is right there with it, holding second place on the ranks.
DApps, DAOs, and Smart Contracts changed the game.

So where do you bet your chips?

BTC or ETH?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lucy94

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:43:51 PM

Since the bitcoin network hashrate difficulty started to grow, a more powerful device was needed for them. Thus, ASICs were introduced into the market and now bitcoin is being mined mainly by them. ASICs do the mining calculations faster, but they consume more energy, so it's not too feasible to use them for mining and it won't be financially justified.
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:50:17 PM

I like to my first choice bitcoin and somehow like to ETH,definitely I like to choice ETH when I buy Coin.or trading or investment my first choice bitcoin like that.

Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:17:31 PM

the best choice is definitely bitcoin but eth is also most often used for the pralorfm of all coins
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:18:04 PM

To be honest, Even though Bitcoin is my first priority, I am impressed with both the concepts. Both of them have their own philosophy. Bitcoin came up with the solution of faster transaction processing as compared to that of traditional payment methods whereas Ethereum solves the problem of trust agreements using the blockchain. I am expecting growth for both of them, BTC in international fund transfer and ETH in automation sector.
cuongkenh22091996

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:31:34 PM

Bitcoin is still a top priority, look at coimarketcap and see how it affects bitcoin.
mboot

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:56:29 PM

Ethereum has wide community and powerful support. So much ICO are run on the ETH but BTC is a founder. I choose BTC.
Edward Finney

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:08:35 PM

Long term I would place my chips on bitcoin. I think the safety factor isn't my main reason. I think btc is an asset,
I also think the bitcoin as a new form of gold theory also carries weight. With it being pretty much un-hackable, limited in supply and way more fungible than gold. it also has the advantage of being able to be used as a currency one the price volatility subsides. Its also the worlds first ever crypto currency and true digital asset which I think is something not to be overlooked especially as the millennial generation reach their prime years!
Chulahk

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:10:44 PM

Ethereum has wide community and powerful support. So much ICO are run on the ETH but BTC is a founder. I choose BTC.

We all know that Bitcoin is the first virtual currency and stays at the top since it was created. While on the other hand, when Ethereum is released, its popularity rises immediately that make it to the top as well. Because of what ETH showed, there is a chance that it will over take BTC, not now but soon. But they have the same aims to help us to earn money easily and invest there money as well. On the whole, Bitcoin and Ethereum are different versions using the blockchain technology, and are set to establish themselves, driven by different intentions.
electrobit

Activity: 317
Merit: 81

Next to Full Member Rank.

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 03:15:36 PM

BTC or ETH?

Ethereum team is working constantly in its improvement, and as prove of this, they are changing now the consensus protocol from pow to pos. What I mean is Ethereum has a constantly team working in the areas. Unlike Bitcoin, unfortunately is taking only for speculation and trading, though Satoshi created this one for electronics payments, we all now is not so, it is using more to make trading or to hold but less for the main purpose. Smiley

The Bloqqe Foundation
Businesses Age based-on Blockchain Technology.
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:18:04 PM

BTC or ETH?

In my own point of view, i look in these two coins as a good coins for investment, i am not particularly using it or anything else but i bought it for trading purposes only, and my bet is always bitcoin because this is the safest investment. ETH is also good and if i have extra more money to invest, i love to buy also this coin.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:24:53 PM

To be honest, Even though Bitcoin is my first priority, I am impressed with both the concepts. Both of them have their own philosophy. Bitcoin came up with the solution of faster transaction processing as compared to that of traditional payment methods whereas Ethereum solves the problem of trust agreements using the blockchain. I am expecting growth for both of them, BTC in international fund transfer and ETH in automation sector.

I agree to that. Bitcoin and ethereum is definitely has it's own different platform but it is both really helpful and useful to us. Both are really has a capabilities to produce a lot of opportunities and benefits to us but it's in their own way. Bitcoin and ethereum has a better platform and a good performance in the market so it's has an absolutely big potential in the market. I believe that both of this will continuously rise and have it's long lasting existence in the cryptosystem.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:25:45 PM

BTC or ETH?

This would be a hard contest as this would be dependent on the preference of the cryptocurrency user. With regards to the popularity and access to so much transaction and exchanging centers then bitcoin would be good for you. Also it is also nice to add that bitcoin has a much more higher value than ethereum and though it does not have its features a lot of the people and the public are still enamored into the use of bitcoin as its cruptocurrency
Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:26:51 PM

half of it is on bitcoins , and the other half is on ether . bitcoin is the king , it's the most stable . but it's just a currency . ether has practical functions . its smart contracts are widely used , many ico run on ether . they all have a bright future .

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
crypto.kaka

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:32:01 PM

bitcoin best forever  because we can be great to earned bitcoin than nd opion is Eth
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:56:16 PM

BTC or ETH?

I will choose bitcoin because all of the sudden and from the start bitcoin is the best and the most leading coin among all crypto it means that btc is the best among the rest when it comes to over all performance in the market. It is true that bitcoin and eth are both have benefits that can brings to us. Different things and way that they can actually offer and give to us but for me btc is the number 1 leading cyrptocurrency and eth will be always next to it. 
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:00:34 PM

I will still go for ethereum anytime anyday because of its unique features of smart contract but we still needs to understand the fact that bitcoin is the pioneer and always rule for long...
salterious

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:14:26 PM

No point in choosing here I bet on them both because they both provide different functions as you stated. Why choose one, when you can invest and have the best of both worlds?

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:17:06 PM

They both are the most advanced cryptocurrencies with huge market cap but btc being crypto pioneer remains a step ahead of ETh for me.ETH is base for most of ICO and smart contracts and btc being widely used to make payments both are the best digital coins i have seen ever.Still btc is my fisrst choice.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:20:25 PM

A smart investor would agree that he couldn't possibly root 100% at all times for Either BTC or ETH. The reason been that the volatility of the market and the price change as a result in the inbalance of the demand or supply of the coin brings these changes. As such, to continually be in profit, we must constantly move with the tide ever ready to switch lanes either BTc or ETH but not stay permanently on one coin/currency.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  All
  Print  

Jump to: