Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:01:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to participate in bounties and earn over 2500$ in 3 month - Step By Step!  (Read 2364 times)
shaman11 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:40:22 PM

I think I like your analysis, but one thing here is that the space is changing, most people are not getting there tokens after participating in bounty because the were unable to reach minimum cap, and another thing is the developers changing the terms of their agreement after rasing their funds
Yes its really sad that now its happen, but we cant avoid this problem, if project team decided to change terms or something else we will need to follow them and thats all
jaklis43

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:01:25 PM

Very infromative article, my first signatures bounty is Forty Seven,  i think this project will be very promising
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:28:20 AM

Very infromative article, my first signatures bounty is Forty Seven,  i think this project will be very promising
You are welcome, if you have any questions you can message me i will answer
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1494

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:40:50 AM

It's quite nice to have won all of them with just one member account. I did appreciate your active participation in the other campaigns even though you did not have a big income from signature campaigns. Blog and steemit bounties can make a lot of money. Congratulations Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
EuronPower

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:21:39 AM

Thanks dude. I have learned a lot. Hey, tell us what were the problems you see in the whole process?

What's your experience with spreadsheets and Telegram group channels of bounty campaigns?

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:13:21 PM

Good and informative article, let me add to your information, to have a good reteurn ensure you check through the project and the stake allocated for the bounty,bounty capped also tend to pay high as the number of people joining will be limited hence high return.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:47:53 PM

Hello crypto lovers Wink Yesturday, I published my Bounty experience : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3235435.0 it reach realy  high audience, and i decide to make new post where i will tell how i get it, how to participate and how to choose best bounty projects!
Many of you are interested in how we can earn money with bounty and is it possible at all. Many are afraid to start or have already started but have experienced scam, which is very unfortunate. I want to tell you my experience how I dropped $ 2,500 over the course of 3 months (by the rate when the BTC cost over 10k $), of course there are people who earned much more, just because they have hihger rank than me or  they partiicpate in another campgains, I'd love to see your comments with your experiences and suggestions!

So let’s start !

There are several types of bounty campaigns offered by each site, according to their needs.
1) Social media: Instagram, facebook, twitter, reddit and other
2) Signatures
3) Content creation: Youtube videos, blog posts, articles
4) Moderation and Translation
5) telegram advertising
6) Steemit
7) Bugs
Cool Influencer (high audience)

We will take the most popular and pay the most!
Social media - you must have a account with at least 300 followers / friends to participate in facebook or twitter. Each project has its own rules, but you must have at least 5 shares / retweets and 5 posts / tweets per week! For each week, you need to create a report bounty thread, in which you specify:
1) Your bitcointalk username
2) The Campaign you are taking part in
3) Week, date
4) ETH address
5) Link to the social site profile
6) Your shares / posts / tweets / retweets links
It should be remembered that in order to get better results, you will need to do this every day, because most of the projects have one of the most important points:  all posts / shares / retweets / tweets you have to do weekly, but not in one day! After my experience, I mostly earned in projects where there were a limited number of people who could participate (for example, there were a limited number in CS-Credits project for up to 1000 members and a very popular project that collected hardcap, so even people who only participated twitter and facebook could easily Make up to 3k tokens!

Translation/moderation
I would also like to tell you about Moderation and translation, this is one of the best campaigns, because it is very high-paying but also hard-working, because you need to spend a lot of time, work and without language skills you will not be able to do anything! Projects are offered to translate websites, WhitePapers, bounty thread, ANN thread and be a moderator for a very good payment, but as I said, this work is very voluminous!

Content
Also, many users participate in the content campaign, which is alsp very well paid off, but again you must have at least your youtube feeds, blogs, good linguistic knowledge, so you can make the ICO review or write an article with at least 300 words. Each project has its own rules, but one of the main rules is to make your article, video, or something else original, unique and created by yourself (plagiarism is not allowed)!

Signatures
One of the most popular campaigns is Signatures, here the rare project allows Newbie to participate (I myself took part in OAX Signatures with Newbie), but usually all projects allow you to join if you rank at least Jr. Member!As it is now very difficult to get a high rank, because of the new rank system , Members and hihger rank get a lot bigger income!! Here, as usual, each project may have its own rules, but most important is to be active on the bitcointalk forum all week and have at least 10 posts per week!
The amount of payout for each campaign depends on how many people are involved, how much the project has funded during the ICO!

How to choose a good bounty project!
I would like to remind you that the whole story is based on my personal experience!
10 Things I'm looking at before going to the bounty campaign:

1) I'm looking for projects in sites that show Project Popularity, Risk Opportunity and expert Rating!
2) Enter google and find out whether the project offers bounty!
3) After that, I enter the site and see what the design is, whether it is special or simple, because many projects want to really develop the project in a good and nice design for the site to attract the attention of investors!
4) Required to see how much the project has been collecting at the moment
5) Understand the idea of ​​the project, with which the project is special and whether it will at all be needed for people
6) Viewing site information, good project should be filled with information from Partners, from media posts, up to the full list of teams!
7) It's better to join projects that are already ready-made and have working product, but it's also a decisive one; this is just a very good reason to join, the more likely it is to be successful!
Cool RoadMap,  exploration of the roadmap, what are the plans for the project when going to listed on exchnages
9) Then go to the bitcointalk bounty section, see how much money the project offers for bounty hunters and how many people are currently taking part in the project!
10) It is imperative to look at how bounty manegers work if the spreadsheet is updated every week and all stakes / tokens are fixed in time, then it is a very good sign to join!
I think these are my main points on which I have deal with the project, and in 80% of them they are successful, the projects are being traded on the stock exchange and the tokens are transferred in a timely to my wallet. I want to remind that I tell you about my personal experience!

How long does it take to you pay you tokens?
At the moment when the markets are dying, many projects do not pay tokens because they do not want to get a token value to drop on a forkdela or etherdelta exchanges, so do not worry about it, it's a very smart team move and everything is how it should go!
But usually token distribution takes up to 3 weeks, as in which project!
Personally, I saw the token in my wallet in the first month after i start work!

what will be the difficulty?
The hardest will be the beginning, since starting work is to be quite a willpower and take a lot of free time. Personally, I currently participate in 40 projects and it takes me 3h! If you are interested in creating a telegram channel, where I will put all my projects in there, you can join and participate together!

How much did I earned?
In 3 months, with participation in more than 70 projects, I had earned $ 2500 (when the bitcoin rate was over 10K$), for now, my protfolio is $ 1,700! I am still waiting for some projects when they will be paid out and some will wait for the listing in stock exchange, so the profit is still conditional, it' will going to be bigger!

I know that i can't ask merit, it will be your decisoin to give it or not, but i can say that this article take a lot of time for me, because i I do not know English well, so i am sorry if i have some mistakes!

I respond to each comment, so feel free to write, or if you want to write to me privately and ask what you want to know extra!
You are a great person, you help many people believe by just posting and sharing your experience. Hopefully I can get good amount of money too like yours and that will be a great help for me and my family on the near future. Thank you so much for this help! I sent you a PM
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:39:55 AM

Hello crypto lovers Wink Yesturday, I published my Bounty experience : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3235435.0 it reach realy  high audience, and i decide to make new post where i will tell how i get it, how to participate and how to choose best bounty projects!
Many of you are interested in how we can earn money with bounty and is it possible at all. Many are afraid to start or have already started but have experienced scam, which is very unfortunate. I want to tell you my experience how I dropped $ 2,500 over the course of 3 months (by the rate when the BTC cost over 10k $), of course there are people who earned much more, just because they have hihger rank than me or  they partiicpate in another campgains, I'd love to see your comments with your experiences and suggestions!

So let’s start !

There are several types of bounty campaigns offered by each site, according to their needs.
2) Signatures
5) telegram advertising
6) Steemit
7) Bugs

Social media - you must have a account with at least 300 followers / friends to participate in facebook or twitter. Each project has its own rules, but you must have at least 5 shares / retweets and 5 posts / tweets per week! For each week, you need to create a report bounty thread, in which you specify:
3) Week, date
4) ETH address
It should be remembered that in order to get better results, you will need to do this every day, because most of the projects have one of the most important points:  all posts / shares / retweets / tweets you have to do weekly, but not in one day! After my experience, I mostly earned in projects where there were a limited number of people who could participate (for example, there were a limited number in CS-Credits project for up to 1000 members and a very popular project that collected hardcap, so even people who only participated twitter and facebook could easily Make up to 3k tokens!

Translation/moderation
I would also like to tell you about Moderation and translation, this is one of the best campaigns, because it is very high-paying but also hard-working, because you need to spend a lot of time, work and without language skills you will not be able to do anything! Projects are offered to translate websites, WhitePapers, bounty thread, ANN thread and be a moderator for a very good payment, but as I said, this work is very voluminous!

Content
Also, many users participate in the content campaign, which is alsp very well paid off, but again you must have at least your youtube feeds, blogs, good linguistic knowledge, so you can make the ICO review or write an article with at least 300 words. Each project has its own rules, but one of the main rules is to make your article, video, or something else original, unique and created by yourself (plagiarism is not allowed)!

Signatures
One of the most popular campaigns is Signatures, here the rare project allows Newbie to participate (I myself took part in OAX Signatures with Newbie), but usually all projects allow you to join if you rank at least Jr. Member!As it is now very difficult to get a high rank, because of the new rank system , Members and hihger rank get a lot bigger income!! Here, as usual, each project may have its own rules, but most important is to be active on the bitcointalk forum all week and have at least 10 posts per week!
The amount of payout for each campaign depends on how many people are involved, how much the project has funded during the ICO!

I would like to remind you that the whole story is based on my personal experience!

1) I'm looking for projects in sites that show Project Popularity, Risk Opportunity and expert Rating!
3) After that, I enter the site and see what the design is, whether it is special or simple, because many projects want to really develop the project in a good and nice design for the site to attract the attention of investors!
5) Understand the idea of ​​the project, with which the project is special and whether it will at all be needed for people
6) Viewing site information, good project should be filled with information from Partners, from media posts, up to the full list of teams!
7) It's better to join projects that are already ready-made and have working product, but it's also a decisive one; this is just a very good reason to join, the more likely it is to be successful!
Cool RoadMap,  exploration of the roadmap, what are the plans for the project when going to listed on exchnages
9) Then go to the bitcointalk bounty section, see how much money the project offers for bounty hunters and how many people are currently taking part in the project!
10) It is imperative to look at how bounty manegers work if the spreadsheet is updated every week and all stakes / tokens are fixed in time, then it is a very good sign to join!
I think these are my main points on which I have deal with the project, and in 80% of them they are successful, the projects are being traded on the stock exchange and the tokens are transferred in a timely to my wallet. I want to remind that I tell you about my personal experience!

At the moment when the markets are dying, many projects do not pay tokens because they do not want to get a token value to drop on a forkdela or etherdelta exchanges, so do not worry about it, it's a very smart team move and everything is how it should go!

The hardest will be the beginning, since starting work is to be quite a willpower and take a lot of free time. Personally, I currently participate in 40 projects and it takes me 3h! If you are interested in creating a telegram channel, where I will put all my projects in there, you can join and participate together!

How much did I earned?
In 3 months, with participation in more than 70 projects, I had earned $ 2500 (when the bitcoin rate was over 10K$), for now, my protfolio is $ 1,700! I am still waiting for some projects when they will be paid out and some will wait for the listing in stock exchange, so the profit is still conditional, it' will going to be bigger!

I know that i can't ask merit, it will be your decisoin to give it or not, but i can say that this article take a lot of time for me, because i I do not know English well, so i am sorry if i have some mistakes!

I respond to each comment, so feel free to write, or if you want to write to me privately and ask what you want to know extra!
You are a great person, you help many people believe by just posting and sharing your experience. Hopefully I can get good amount of money too like yours and that will be a great help for me and my family on the near future. Thank you so much for this help! I sent you a PM
You are welcomemy friend, i also answer to your message, check it Smiley
Marsel88

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 01:36:40 PM

An excellent post each. we could share bounty with the companies you're involved with. I sent you a message. Grin
Marinarose

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:18:14 PM

Hi thankyou for the info yout post is very helpful like me as a beginner i learned some ways on how to choice a bountry.. Anyway can i join on your telegram bountry chanel? Thanx a lot
nill714

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:27:28 PM

https://sun1-13.userapi.com/c840536/v840536481/6da0a/mJZCgND92d8.jpg

So let’s start !

2) Signatures
5) telegram advertising
6) Steemit
7) Bugs

3) Week, date
4) ETH address

Translation/moderation

Content

Signatures

How much did I earned?

Thanks to give this information and i am also new this forum and hope its very helpful for me .Most of the bouty hunter have no idea about any project and they only join any bounty campaign and never analysis any project or ico or never follow roadmap and white paper.
ChainWorld

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:28:45 PM

Thanks for this it will help me in future, specially well written in how to choose a bounty this is a main reason of success in bounty campaign also congrats well done mate 2500 in 3 month is a really nice income.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:42:23 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 04:44:48 PM by Haunebu

Enjoyed the read. Good article. You clearly have put a lot of effort into this article and many people can profit a lot thanks to this article. You clearly do a good amount of research before selecting a project which is a smart move and is something I advise everyone to practice since research and luck help in differentiating between a legit and scam coin most of the time. Personally, I have been involved with signature campaigns that pay in Bitcoin more than the campaigns that pay in altcoins in this forum which prove to be legit majority of the time which is why I prefer them.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:44:31 PM

This is a good result. But to participate in more than 70 bounty campaigns need a lot of time, it probably turns out to be a full-time office.   
Leona Lewis

Activity: 181
Merit: 5

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:31:00 PM

Cool RoadMap,  exploration of the roadmap, what are the plans for the project when going to listed on exchnages

Thank for sharing your thoughts! I always use almost the same way of analyzing projects.

▂▂▂▂▂  E Q U I  ▂▂▂▂▂
Transforming Venture Capital
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:19:11 PM

My question is how feasible is it to earn $2500 within 3 months for participating in bounties. when some bounties pay some participant as low as $1. then for how long will it take to accumulate rewards.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
iillaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:53:01 PM

Apologise for not reading your whole story, but I am a little bit confused because first you speak about your bounty projects and later you say how you participated in 70 bounty projects. I mean there is surely a difference how much you can earn when managing your own bounty projects and joining other bounty projects?

Also, if you can make so much money, what is your intent to inform others that will increase the competition and potentially decrease your potential earnings?

bounties   like social media   you can do as much as you can  from them  but it may get a little bit spammy  lol   also  translation and many other type    only signature campaign in BTT is restricted to only    1 bounty ( obviously )  also he can join airdrops and other bounties that need him to share  his referral link   and get people under him  

its not impossible  its just you are lazy  while he is active  

also  its not something new   or hiding that a  bounty hunter  will earn some good money  just go see the  bounty post and you will  see that bounties declare how much you will earn before you even join them    and  bro  not all people are selfish thinking   maybe that is the reason why he shared his portfolio and how he got the money  

just appreciate his work   and that he added  something helpful to the BTT community  

Cheesy
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:07:59 AM

very helpful once a review on how to choose a good bounty project.

This is very helpful for the beginner bounty hunter.

Maybe added to Bounty Manager Name Already Trusted.

Trusted bounty managers are usually more selective in choosing projects they will work on.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:12:03 AM

Perfect guide. Thanks for your contributions to our community. I think that every bounty hunters must read your thread. I see that you made careful research before entering any bounty campaign, it's a good strategy to stay away scam project and earn your money. Take your lessons, thank you.
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:16:22 AM

Perfect guide. Thanks for your contributions to our community. I think that every bounty hunters must read your thread. I see that you made careful research before entering any bounty campaign, it's a good strategy to stay away scam project and earn your money. Take your lessons, thank you.

The price of credits today in the market is not really decreasing that much and as you see in the picture that credits is on the top, the price is really profitable but it was still not the good time to invest since it was not dumping its value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: