Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:22:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to participate in bounties and earn over 2500$ in 3 month - Step By Step!  (Read 2362 times)
StevenPop

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:43:24 PM

Is it really possible to participate in bounties and earn that much. I don't know, and I might be wrong, but I do not think that It is possible, except you have multiple accounts that you sign up with to do bounties. Well, to earn something reasonable, you might have to sign up for really good projects, and make sure you  do tasks well. Also, get your rank level up, this will increase the stakes that you get/
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:01:03 PM

$ 2500 is not easy to find in just 3 months. Previous bounty campaigns were highly rewarded but are now different. In order to receive bonuses must participate in the signature campaign for a long time. Almost all of your time. There are very few bonuses.
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:43:56 PM

I am spending more than 5 hours per day to watching the ups and downtrend and new bounties and the list of participants on these bounties and to observe and trade with the coins that I think these are good to trade and sometimes I spend unlimited time when trade make confusion or more profit for more loss because these are the parts of the trading.
liennhung345323

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:05:14 PM

Wow, that's great. I am very happy to read this article, it is very useful for a newbie like me. I will save and add to my lack of knowledge. I hope you can share some of the bounty you are joining for everyone to know, to share experiences.  Grin Grin Grin
Upercusa

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 05:09:42 PM

Thank you for such a post. I read it, understood where I made mistakes. So I will work more productively because of your experience.
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:20:27 PM

Make translations, signatures and videos. This brings the greatest income. In social networks this amount is unlikely to get. And the project should be chosen wisely and with luck, as tokens can cost almost anything.
Okkured

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:25:39 PM

I was join in many bounties but at this time I just  got too small payment, maybe that was because I jyst joining social media campaign with random bounty and I didn't do a research before
jajorforce

Activity: 399
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 05:41:50 PM

With the current market it is difficult for bounty hunters, the ICO is failing a lot and the market is constantly falling. For the past three months I have only made 600$, and in the future I will not be able to earn anything from the bounty. We need to hope that the market can recover and that ETH could increase to help ICO perform as strongly as 2017.
sarasofrup

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:03:30 AM

In my honest opinion, the only way that you can actually ever get to earn this much is if you got your membership rank to the highest level or so. I think that it is really hard for some junior ranked member to earn that hih, no matter how much work he puts in. This might be sad, but it is actually very true.
Gaquaduonier

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:51:36 AM

I did appreciate your active participation in the other campaigns even though you did not have a big income from signature campaigns. Blog and steemit bounties can make a lot of money. Congratulations.
cuongdola211092

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:10:47 AM

thank you for the helpful posts. I am a newcomer doing bonuses but I do a lot of projects but the efficiency is not high. I hope you have the sharing experience to help me understand the most effective way to do bounty that takes less time
usantosluu425

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:02:16 PM

I am very hopeful and trying to accomplish this goal. Only the hard, persistence, choosing the right project,... then I am sure that this can be done
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:42:21 AM

Everything is easy to talk about and that is also real evidence.
But what can we do with a market that is always uncertain about prices.
We can also see when the market goes down and the ICO pause, the bounty is pause and finally you don't get valuable tokens.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:57:28 AM

This is a pipe dream, no body should believe this, making that much a month from bounties is not possible and not when bounties last more than a month at a time, you have to some kind of robot to be able to do that. Besides look at the market, everything is down and the coins that are being paid out by the bounty campaigns are not worth a lot

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
geliliyo.bit

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:47:32 PM

wow this is really very helpfull information and ...
all the informations are very clearly mentioned here ...! i just seen very very clear and perfect information only in this thread !
thanks for the information ...! and i suggest more people to see here for  information about bounty ...
i just copied the URL link of this page to suggest people ....
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:23:03 PM

This is really useful information, but mostly for beginners who are just planning to do bounty companies. Bounty is definitely a good way to earn money, provided that you pay at least 3 hours a day. And the most important condition is not to sell tokens ahead of time. Author thank you!
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:01:35 PM

Thanks for this post. I somehow have known how someone had gone through when joining and working in a bounty campaign. I am hoping in the future to be able to earn what you are earning right now.
I have been involved for over a year but my income has never been $ 1000. only 100-200 $ is the same, so I also no longer dreamed of this market, I do just want to have more income to cover this difficult life, but fortunately has not come to me

Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:06:56 PM

Thanks for this post. I somehow have known how someone had gone through when joining and working in a bounty campaign. I am hoping in the future to be able to earn what you are earning right now.
I have been involved for over a year but my income has never been $ 1000. only 100-200 $ is the same, so I also no longer dreamed of this market, I do just want to have more income to cover this difficult life, but fortunately has not come to me
If you are in a year and you only earn 100-200$ then you are really too bad or you do not seriously work. To me, just one campaign I was able to earn 500-1000$, And also many people here will also like me. I have never seen anyone earn only 100-200$ within a year

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit