Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:02:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How I'm trying to make money in the current market  (Read 759 times)
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:05:43 PM

The best way to make money in the current market is to buy the dip and wait for the bull market. I think a lot of new traders are afraid to buy the dip when the bitcoin price was 6600usd or other altcoins because they didn't believe in the blockchain tech.

Kulllianll

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:08:41 PM

Now the situation is stabilizing. Usual daytrading will bring profit.
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:35:43 PM

Trading some bullish spikes is sometimes a good method to make some fast money, but I am not a friend of it because the rewards are too low in my eyes. I am a friend a fundamental good long term bags like Ethereum or Modum. So I try to buy a lot of good bags while the whole market is destroyed and I hold them for a longer time. At the end the profits are bigger.
SickRick77 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:25:57 PM

The best way to make money in the current market is to buy the dip and wait for the bull market. I think a lot of new traders are afraid to buy the dip when the bitcoin price was 6600usd or other altcoins because they didn't believe in the blockchain tech.

Blockchain tech imo is here to stay and change a lot of sectors for the better. I would have bought more at 6600 USD, weren't it for the fact that I already pumped a lot more in it at 7k region. Still near the bottom tho! Tongue
Yo Exchange

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:28:48 PM

Buy good software, signals and do daytrading.
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:35:09 PM

I'm afraid to invest in ISO. During the time of the company, so much can change. In addition, there are a lot of scammers in this sphere. I prefer to buy promising coins that have already entered the market

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
cryptomunt

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:37:38 PM

I do believe FoxTrading qualifies as good software? I'm not very experienced in the daytrading/signal world but they are claiming to have solid signals for the FX market.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:18:54 PM

I do believe FoxTrading qualifies as good software? I'm not very experienced in the daytrading/signal world but they are claiming to have solid signals for the FX market.
Solid signals is really a good help for day traders,  cause this is the way you might be informed a head of time which could be possible to happen in the market and gets you prefer to invest more or sell some. Even though if market is still down,  still we can manage to have profit and besides, day traders have fully back up their pocket to buy coin in bulk and wait for bull run strike.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:26:33 PM

The only way to make profit out of it, is just by daytrading.

Sadly, that is the only way out to make a few bucks a day if you have some budget available for trading, of course that you need to use that money that you can afford to lose.

But yes, you can easily make $10 or $15 a day

SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:15:09 AM

Solid signals is really a good help for day traders,  cause this is the way you might be informed a head of time which could be possible to happen in the market and gets you prefer to invest more or sell some. Even though if market is still down,  still we can manage to have profit and besides, day traders have fully back up their pocket to buy coin in bulk and wait for bull run strike.

I do agree that solid signals do help. Although I'm not too familiar with where to get them. I myself invested quite a lot in FOXT and hoping that I will be able to learn more about trading trough signals as soon as they launch!
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:06:27 AM

I think that this is the only working strategy now. There are no strong movements in the market as well as a large income from investing in ICOs.

SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:14:25 AM

I think that this is the only working strategy now. There are no strong movements in the market as well as a large income from investing in ICOs.

Holding has proven to be one of the most succesful strategies around. I think most people share the idea of the entire crypto capitalisation will increase by a ton which will automatically shoot your holding into space.
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:36:59 AM

Yep! As far as ICO's go, I've picked FOXT & NEX as my main investments this month, I have very high hopes for both, but atleast one will most likely succeed to reach 10x in a very short time frame.
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:18:09 PM

Yep! As far as ICO's go, I've picked FOXT & NEX as my main investments this month, I have very high hopes for both, but atleast one will most likely succeed to reach 10x in a very short time frame.

Wish I got in on NEX lottery too, seems a very easy x2-x3 at this point. So many people intersted, only 25k people allowed to buy and some major gamechanging plans from their devs.
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 07:28:47 AM

Wish I got in on NEX lottery too, seems a very easy x2-x3 at this point. So many people intersted, only 25k people allowed to buy and some major gamechanging plans from their devs.

Yeah I do assume that the price will atleast double as soon as it reaches an exchange, I'll take my initial investment out and then just chill from there.
paul gatt

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:41:38 AM

Có nhiều cách để kiếm tiền trên thị trường hiện tại. Đầu tư vào một đồng tiền sau đó đợi giá của chúng lên cao và bán để thu hồi vốn và lợi nhuận. Hoặc tham gia vào các chiến dịch bitcoin để nhận được tiền thưởng từ các chiến dịch. Hãy bỏ ra thời gian và công sức để được bù đắp xứng đáng.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:05:33 AM

Yeah I do assume that the price will atleast double as soon as it reaches an exchange, I'll take my initial investment out and then just chill from there.
Why not going for UCHIT if you are willing to invest in an ICO instead of the potential coins? That appears to be more profitable and trustworthy than any other project. Honestly, there have been many ICOs since the birth of crypto market but none really made people rich so what is the big idea behind choosing them, especially now when there is a lot of competition, instead of going for bitcoin of ETH.
koleskok

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:57:20 PM

The best way to make money is to buy coins when everybody is just screaming for the end of crypto. I always made good profit with that, just buy some coins that are really destroyed and have good fundamentals.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:08:52 PM

for making easy money in this market i suggest you to buy some coins that u think that are reliable and lost a lot of value in the last crash, for example take a look at siacoin, it lost almost the 90%! you can make an easy 3x with these coins!

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:54:02 AM

I strongly agree with bountyhive, great bounty programs and trustable platform. However, I still don't know the amount we'll be receiving and how will they be distributed.
I will be checking the others that you mentioned. Thanks for the info.
If you still do not know how much you are going to receive from the bounty campaign, how can you agree that is  a great and trustable platform, even if that is the case, I will not vouch for anything in which I do not have a personal experience of being completely satisfied from the product or service, besides I think it is a better idea to find your own bounties instead of relying on someone else.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: