Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:49:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How I'm still earning decent money in this bear market  (Read 641 times)
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 628

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:05:15 PM

Since many ICO's  token is coming  and many exchanger plus hundred of wallets are keep coming on the market competition become hard, so many choices so many good product to invest, so many service to pick, money division and breakdown to every project s little and not big as much as before, and second is the number of investor and amount of money coming in, it does affect all token's prices.
But behind it all we are faced with a negative thing that often accompanies ICO. Now many ICO's have been proven to fail and ended SCAM. This is worrisome because so the public view of ICO is declining, Indeed we can see that many investors are interested, but we do not know what will happen next. If not taken seriously then this could be a boomerang that would destroy ICO Business. Many people will think to look for other investment alternatives. The bigger market value will not make sure everything will go smoothly, I prefer a safe and clean market because then there will be a steady increase.
Totally agree with you. Many people are disappointed with scams and tend to cash out to invest in stock market which is less risky and volatile.
People do love on playing safe but even on investing on stocks wont really assure you not to lose money.Theres always a risk on a certain investment and stocks isnt in exclusion.The thing here is that it do only have less risk than on very volatile market of Crypto.
Hi all,

What do think about Welltrado (www.welltrado.io)? I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but I'd like to hear your opinions.

Thank you for you answers  Wink
Dont compare each ICO since they do have different ways on marketing their project and the main use or purpose of their tokens.Interest would vary this is why theres no one can predict on what would be the outcome of the sale.Just invest on the amount that you can afford to lose.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SickRick77 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:42:03 PM

I wouldn't recommend investing on ICO, 80% ICO turned out to be scammed, and never hit the exchange. Becareful

That's not that good advise. YOu shouldn't invest in any ICO without researching, but there's plenty of groundbreaking projects being developed which allow a lot of gains to be made.
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:26:36 AM

so many choices so many good product to invest, so many service to pick, money division and breakdown to every project s little and not big as much as before, and second is the number of investor and amount of money coming in, it does affect all token's prices.

Highly agreed. That's why I'm focused on projects like NEX aswell. Very high anticipation in the market and only a limited number of slots for investors. Those kinds of circumstances usually lead to a nice price increase when it hits exchanges.
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:12:25 PM

FOX Trading is very close to it's soft cap. They will reach it without a doubt. Soft cap resembles a very low amount of tokens in the market. At which points 1-2 BTC can nearly double it's price, very big profit opportunity here.
Puroc

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:01:28 PM

The market has not been very nice to us, which made me take a break of investing in ICO's for the most part, except for two projects in which I believe there's some serious money to be made.

The first one is Squeezer (https://squeezer.io/). Squeezer is a platform that helps software developers build apps easily without tackling the entire blockchain infrastructure. It is also a powerful tool for providing high-quality blockchain software components to large enterprise organizations. Squeezer uses world-class microservices platforms, such as AWS Lambda, Google Functions, and Azure Functions. I believe Squeezer will grow alongside the adoption of the Blockchain.

ICO starts in a few hours, register for a 50% --> (https://tokensale.squeezer.io/)

The second one is Fox Trading (https://foxtrading.io/). Fox trading is limited, exclusive and easy to use trading signals service for Forex and Cryptocurrency. Trade it for yourself or use the Autotrading to copy all signals on your accounts and earn profits by investing with the best Forex and Cryptocurrency Signals from expert traders. Fox Trading generates profitable signals from top traders based on a revolutionary algorithm to guarantee safe trading - our goal is to get stable and long-term profit. They analyse major currency pairs for you while you're enjoying your free time.

Their platform is finished and has been operational last year with an accumulated gain of 350%. They made 22% profit last month but that's not the most interesting about this project. Their total supply is capped at 10M, and with a lot of token burning commissions on their platform & the requirement to have a pre-determined amount of FOXT in your wallet to be able to use their platform, this can REALLY take off bigtime.

Token sale is active and in a 10% bonus stage right now -->  (https://foxtrading.io/)

Because there's not that many GOOD ICO's around lately, I've taken an interest in one of the projects I've invested in during their ICO phase: Monetizecoin (https://monetizecoin.com/). I've decided to put $1000 in their campaign service, on which they offer up to 40% profit per month, and your capital back in 179 days. I am fully aware projects like these have a VERY BAD reputation, but so far, Monetizecoin really has been showing excellent work, a very qualified team & very nice gains. I'm currently 2 weeks in (15 days), and so far they have paid out 220$, which I have instantly transferred back into more tokens to campaign.

Check out their website for more information: (https://monetizecoin.com/). This is most definetly a high risk, high reward kind of investment, so please be careful and do your own research.

Last but not least, I've started to do bounties. I never trusted doing them untill Bountyhive (https://bountyhive.io/) showed up. They have near 20 active campaigns with a total worth of over 20.000 ETH. They have some high quality projects, give fair and transparent insight in rewards & when you will receive them (usually very fast), and are a very good opportunity to look into for people that have time to perform tasks. I've recently completed a bounty campaign netting me 2500$ for a little under a week's worth of time. Not bad aye?

Find out more on their website: (https://bountyhive.io/)

How are you "earning decent money" on any of this, exactly?...

His saying that he do earn by joining bounties as many as he can but in different site since you can only use one email one account here in the forum so he need to enter on the other site with same email for him not to violate any rules.
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:11:30 AM

That's right Puroc. I do use the same information on both Bitcointalk, Bountyhive & Amazix as to not violate any rules.
cryptomunt

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 09:07:42 AM

Hi all,

What do think about Welltrado (www.welltrado.io)? I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?

I don't think so. Not in this market. Celsius raising such an amount was already pushing it but at this point ICO's seem to be underperforming almost all the time.
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:34:27 AM

Hi all,

I don't think so. Not in this market. Celsius raising such an amount was already pushing it but at this point ICO's seem to be underperforming almost all the time.

Agreed. Every ICO is struggling right now. The only ICO i believe will hit hard cap easily is NEX. Other than that it's just a guess.
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:28:01 PM

FOX Trading is very close to it's soft cap. They will reach it without a doubt. Soft cap resembles a very low amount of tokens in the market. At which points 1-2 BTC can nearly double it's price, very big profit opportunity here.

True! I just commented that on a different thread. With such a low cap coins can fly bigtime. I bought Flyp end of last year, barely made their softcap, went x40 within a month. Too bad I didn't sell the ATH before the crash, but I still have confidence in both FLYP & FOXT
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:45:04 PM

True! I just commented that on a different thread. With such a low cap coins can fly bigtime. I bought Flyp end of last year, barely made their softcap, went x40 within a month. Too bad I didn't sell the ATH before the crash, but I still have confidence in both FLYP & FOXT

Yep, as long as market picks up soon enough there will be some massive gains. Which I'm betting on at this point.
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:35:35 PM

I wouldn't recommend investing on ICO, 80% ICO turned out to be scammed, and never hit the exchange. Becareful

Watch for NEX, bet it will be one of the best performing ICO's in this bear market.
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:13:15 PM

Well done! It's nice example of how flexibility and adapting to the circumstances can lead to making money.
You need to actively get into the game in order to get some profit.
Thanks for sharing!

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
lagabara

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:36:19 AM

By doing daily trading we can still earn a little profit though. Use scalping strategy when trading is the right choice and always use stoploss. We can still benefit from the alternating price moves and do not make a lot of targets in making a profit.
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:48:59 PM

By doing daily trading we can still earn a little profit though. Use scalping strategy when trading is the right choice and always use stoploss. We can still benefit from the alternating price moves and do not make a lot of targets in making a profit.

True, although as I have stated earlier it is very hard to predict the market, and it depends on luck for the most part whether you are able to rake in a profit or not. With the projects I've stated like bounties and Monetizecoin you are almost guaranteed a decent payout.
cemungut

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:01:54 PM

You still can get a decent return from ICO's in this market, you just need to be very picky and spend good amount of time doing your own research. Only the best ICO's will give an ROI  Smiley Smiley
bluecoinX

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:10:13 PM

Any time you can make money from the market, participate in the ICO is also a good thing, the market will always be someone to make money, make money to make money, people will never lose money people always lose money, eternal truth.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:26:21 PM

You still can get a decent return from ICO's in this market, you just need to be very picky and spend good amount of time doing your own research. Only the best ICO's will give an ROI.
I agree with you, to know ico is not a fraud, it takes a lot of time to analyze ico. Good analysis and observation will be needed in choosing a good ico.
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:39:39 PM

You still can get a decent return from ICO's in this market, you just need to be very picky and spend good amount of time doing your own research. Only the best ICO's will give an ROI.
I agree with you, to know ico is not a fraud, it takes a lot of time to analyze ico. Good analysis and observation will be needed in choosing a good ico.

Yep! Feel free to join my channel though to find some good pre-researched ICO's that are able to make you a serious buck in the mid/long run.
SickRick77 (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:11:55 AM

Thanks for the addition Cryptomunt! Everyone feel free to join his channel, seems to have some good information!
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:11:25 PM

Thanks for the addition Cryptomunt! Everyone feel free to join his channel, seems to have some good information!

You are welcome. I'm also building a website which will compare ICO's. It will launch in a while seeing market isn't ready yet for ICO investments, but it will get better!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: