Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:49:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How I'm still earning decent money in this bear market  (Read 641 times)
SickRick77 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:35:37 AM

The FOX Trading ICO has been extended to the end of this month, currently at 97% to softcap with over 12 days left. The project will be available for trading right after trough the Bancor network.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uzitgc

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:11:24 AM

By doing daily trading we can still earn a little profit though. You can use scalping strategy when trading is the right choice and always use stoploss, we can still benefit from the alternating price moves and dont make a lot of targets in making a profit.
cryptomunt

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 06:16:10 PM

By doing daily trading we can still earn a little profit though. You can use scalping strategy when trading is the right choice and always use stoploss, we can still benefit from the alternating price moves and dont make a lot of targets in making a profit.

Trading is not for me though, always get too greedy and end up holding bags for a longer time frame than supposed to lol.
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:48:11 PM

even in this market, we can expect profits by booking minimum price profits like 5 to 10 percent we can money day to day small percentage of profits is good instead of  getting money blocked
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:44:46 PM

I think what you have done is to identify an opportunity in every situation that presents itself which is the best thing to do rather than complaining and wishing about how things will get better. However, it does not mean it should be done blindly by the quest to make huge amount of returns. For moneytize promising 40% profit per month, that is way too high and impossible to be sustained on the long-term. I am not saying you pull out, but its a sign that you shouldn't go all in because its seems rosy as at this time.

They are promising "up to" 40% profit per month. All depends on how well their advertising engine performs. They do not pay you interest on a "loan", you get a big part of their income trough leads generated by their affiliate network. I'm still a big supporter of Monetizecoin at this point, but ofcourse in the end everything's a gamble.
Well it's indeed considered as a high risk investment , lucky you if then didn't suffering a huge loss and regrets due how too good to be true the offer also how careless you are.
That kind investment won't give you profit last forever , at some point you would find yourself in trouble. Better stick to a reliable ico project with makes sense target and clear vision even at first impression they didn't offer you much but a real product.

Ofcourse, nothing lasts forever. And yeah, Monetizecoin is definetly a high risk investment, but at this point I have already made back my initial investment x10, and have a campaign running for $1001, which should net me somewhere in the area of 200-400$ per month. And I do believe there's safer investments out there, but in the end every project can fail, no matter how good and hyped it is.
That's okay if you looking to gamble there also you do realize that the money you invested in it might disappeared. I just don't think it's a good way to make money , easy money always come with high consequence , you should curious whenever there's an ico that offering so much profit in short time .
In the end it's about taking risk , selective and patience then you'll get profit steadily as expected no matter it's in bear or bull.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:13:34 PM

Hope that everyone read that post and understood two things. One, it was a disguised shill. Two, it was bad advice. For one, in bear markets, you do not look for even more crappy ICOs to pour money into. You hold tight and focus on learning and supporting the projects you already are with. For two, that monetize thing looks like a proper ponzi scam. Claims of 300 to 400 per month with only 1,000 investment? Stay away, friends.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:25:00 PM

Yes, i agree and you were right, making a lot of targets during bear season will burn all of your money. So it should be better to choose an easy target to enhance your profit slowly since we are in a bear season. But today it's a different story, because Bitcoin is starting to rise up, thanks to the people who bought Bitcoin. I'm sure he's earning a good profit at this rate.

cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 07:35:22 AM

Yes, i agree and you were right, making a lot of targets during bear season will burn all of your money. So it should be better to choose an easy target to enhance your profit slowly since we are in a bear season. But today it's a different story, because Bitcoin is starting to rise up, thanks to the people who bought Bitcoin. I'm sure he's earning a good profit at this rate.

True, go for easy and quick profit and hold on untill market recovers and we can have some fun again.
notary

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:57:27 AM

In my opinion FOX trading is very close to it's soft cap...they will reach it without a doubt. Soft cap resembles a very low amount of tokens in the market. At which points 1 or 2 btc can nearly double it's price, very big profit opportunity here.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:58:13 AM

Hope that everyone read that post and understood two things. One, it was a disguised shill. Two, it was bad advice. For one, in bear markets, you do not look for even more crappy ICOs to pour money into. You hold tight and focus on learning and supporting the projects you already are with. For two, that monetize thing looks like a proper ponzi scam. Claims of 300 to 400 per month with only 1,000 investment? Stay away, friends.
You're right, High return investment is considered hyip so we should stay away in that kind of scheme.

Its better to research first the project you're going to invest in before making a decision and learn how to wait for the right project if there's no existing one that seems legit. I'd rather invest in coins that is currently in dip rather than risk my capital in a project offering high return without assurance if you can really make profit.

sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 01:18:04 PM

I am doubtful about Monetizecoin too. The only good advice OP gave is the BountyHive platform. I am pretty confident that it's legit even though I discovered it only recently. I know some trustworthy projects that are offering bounty tasks on BountyHive and I heard that they check each ICO that applies to be listed there so they make at least some selection and decline the complete utter shit ICOs which is very helpful for bounty hunters.

cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

I am doubtful about Monetizecoin too. The only good advice OP gave is the BountyHive platform. I am pretty confident that it's legit even though I discovered it only recently. I know some trustworthy projects that are offering bounty tasks on BountyHive and I heard that they check each ICO that applies to be listed there so they make at least some selection and decline the complete utter shit ICOs which is very helpful for bounty hunters.

True! I've translated 3 projects now and they all seem to be very legit premium ICO projects, unlike  A TON of projects found on this forum that won't ever make it anywhere.
X-Block Official
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:56:13 AM

very useful personal experience.
loveblack
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:47:55 PM

my recent research experience. Bitcoin and altcoins have performed poorly in the last six months. many exchanges have a good growth in tokens, such as BNB. i think they are worth investing in a year.
benhill

Activity: 304

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:10:04 PM

All signing elements are not gold,one as to be patience before investing in ICO, ICO of nowadays  are not reliabe and there should be thorough findinds before you invest your money.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:44:15 PM

As like everyone here, me too have a chance to earn bitcoin. And earning bitcoin from BTT does not do any thing with market. But obviously it affects me earning bit more than current earnings. Crypto is the best platform i ever found to earn. The earnings goes beyond and makes the one earn so wealthy in a short span. We have around 13 ways of earning bitcoin and other crypto currencies. The best platform. I thanks my friend, Mr Satoshi and BTT.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:24:05 PM

For many ico it was disappointing because we got to wait for it now on the market bottom. we will get very good earnings at the time of bull but this bear market breaks moralism

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:27:50 PM

For many ico it was disappointing because we got to wait for it now on the market bottom. we will get very good earnings at the time of bull but this bear market breaks moralism

If the token value completely go out of the mark then no use of the holding or investing that concern coins mate. I don't know why price keep on going to cheap but worth wise token value may change to any value.

If you want to invest and make money near with it so please careful and then invest in potential coins.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:52:50 PM

I wouldn't recommend investing on ICO, 80% ICO turned out to be scammed, and never hit the exchange. Becareful
Except if you can select the project that you want to invest carefully and making deeply research before invest in a project, though I might agree with you that today it is hard to find a good ICO. ICO basically not a scam they just didn't hit their target that makes the project failed, to OP bountyhive is a good platform but not all the coin that listed out there have a bright future some of them failed and at the end you just wasting your time out there.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:05:59 AM

For many ico it was disappointing because we got to wait for it now on the market bottom.
The bottomness of the market hasn't something to do with the disappointment of ICOs.

we will get very good earnings at the time of bull but this bear market breaks moralism
Bearish market can't be determine on how long it will stay. Decent earning during this market is through buying cheap coins and selling them for few percentage when it goes up a bit.

The more capital you've got during the bear though few percentage increase, you got decent profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀