Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:33:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTTO - The Only Crypto App You Need  (Read 2275 times)
AROVANA

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:15:56 PM

How is your project differ from the others?
Marizy

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:15:32 PM

Looking forward to seeing this project expand. My dream is to see a crypto DEX with the capacity to also be an on ramp and off ramp for fiat - one day!
Behiri

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:19:38 PM

Seem good project with limited cap, hope it will be moon
Maksim_H (OP)

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 11:37:25 AM

Can you give me the link of the white paper?

We decided not to produce a detailed technical whitepaper to safeguard our proprietary technology.

Here is the link to our onepager https://www.cryptto.io/files/onepager.pdf

Technical details and demo could be obtained upon signing an NDA at this stage.

We also plan to produce a series of videos in the coming weeks providing more details on our platform features and unique advantages
Dofus

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:16:42 AM

This project has real potential. I really like the idea and how you guys will be applying various cutting-edge technologies. I don't blame you for a second about not wanting to release any proprietary information. I believe that was a smart decision.

Are you planning to file a patent (or have you already)?
Hopernumbs

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:24:47 AM

Does CRYPTTO have any major competitors? If so, how does your project differ?
Maksim_H (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:41:26 PM

This project has real potential. I really like the idea and how you guys will be applying various cutting-edge technologies. I don't blame you for a second about not wanting to release any proprietary information. I believe that was a smart decision.

Unfortunately, patent protection does not apply to trading algorithms. The only possible protection in this sphere is trade secrets. That's the main reason why the field is so secretive - lifetime non-compete agreements are frequent, LinkedIn profiles - rare and even prohibited in many firms. Zero interviews and CNBC appearances, etc. Frankly, if not for the Flash Boys book and the largest player in the field (Virtu) going public and filing disclosures - very few people would have been actually aware of the existence of this whole industry
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:29:12 PM

At the first glance I feel like  I should be standing up here, while any other people getting hurt as the day passing .
The project should be working really well when there are more people involved in this.
Maksim_H (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:24:29 PM

Does CRYPTTO have any major competitors? If so, how does your project differ?

In fact, we are yet to see a direct competitor in the crypto space. There are several categories of companies/ products that compete with us on some features, but none that we know of that combines proven proprietary trading signals, algos, and strategies with low-latency multi-exchange execution platform in a way that we do.

There are several projects that develop execution platforms, but most of them have only basic signals/alerts (if any) derived from market data analysis

There are several platforms that focus on providing trading signals of some sort, but they are either highly specialized (i.e. Twitter feed sentiment analysis only) or, on the contrary, rely mostly on crowdsourced and very basic signals. Very few of them plan execution platforms of any type

There also are several companies that basically create research tools for people to come up with their own strategies

The majority of the most-hyped names in this space, in truth, lack market experience, and pedigree to deliver a platform that will be future-proof and will withstand the test of exponentially rising competition in profitable trades

The immaturity of this market and lack of professional competition is very well illustrated by the fact that there seem to be zero professional market data providers - and without full, reliable and detailed market data there can be no serious signals/algos/strategies developed. We've started recording our own market data back in January because we could not find any suitable providers. I'm yet to see a crypto "signals" company that is even talking about this problem, let alone solving it
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:54:02 PM

Patenting some of these features could be really useful actually.
Maksim_H (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:24:45 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 07:13:50 PM by Maksim_H

Absolutely. If only there was a way
Gooddaycoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:45:22 PM

Я c вaми , oчeнь нeплoxoй пpoeкт !
Maksim_H (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 06:41:37 AM

How will you be analyze social networks? How will you be mark good, bad and spam posts?

The final result here is to try to determine whether a market has an opinion on a topic/coin and if so is it positive or negative.
There are two primary elements that make up this process:
1) Opinion evaluation: A natural language processing algorithm is trained to read and determine sentiment on individual social media posts. It generally returns something like a numeric value for example a score ranging  from -5 - 5 where -5 is very negative and 5 is very positive.
2) Determining what the consensus view is. This involves analyzing a significant number of posts over a defined period of time and trying to determine what the general agreement is from those samples/entries. This step is where spam filtering comes in. There are various ways to approach the spam problem but the simplest set  is
a) Looking for repeated comment /identical comments
b) Identifying spam sources by their previous activity (there are ways to profile this)
c) Most importantly, ideally the consensus (majority) view will outweigh the spam entries if the data is properly aggregated.

Please, let me know if this answers your question; we are happy to elaborate.
tukangmumpluk

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:19:57 AM

I see CRYPTTO's project concept interesting and has a great team behind it. I see on your project site, is currently private pre-sale to selected strategic partners. when will ICO be launched?
Maksim_H (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:58:17 AM

I see CRYPTTO's project concept interesting and has a great team behind it. I see on your project site, is currently private pre-sale to selected strategic partners. when will ICO be launched?

We are currently aiming at June, but no definitive dates have been set yet
MarkThief

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:20:07 PM

Absolutely. If only there was a way

Considering the nature of cryptocurrency, I'd say just by implementing them first is a way of patenting them. If someone copies it, you have proof down to the nanosecond of you using it first.
MarkThief

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:20:35 PM

When is the final platform supposed to launch anyway?
french_andrey

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:37:03 PM

Hello. In which jurisdiction will your platform be issued? For participants need to undergo the process of kyc?
Maksim_H (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 10:42:53 AM

When is the final platform supposed to launch anyway?

All levels of the platform will be operational before the year-end of 2018. Public launch of the top platform level is set for October
Maksim_H (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:39:12 AM

Hello. In which jurisdiction will your platform be issued? For participants need to undergo the process of kyc?

We are incorporated @ BVI. Yes, there's going to be KYC process
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: