Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:15:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTTO - The Only Crypto App You Need  (Read 2280 times)
tigerruller123

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:40:34 AM

Will you have social bounty program? and when? or you have another way to advertise your project?

I have the same question. looking forward to answering. 
Maksim_H (OP)

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 10:08:30 AM

Is the Airdrop already over?

The airdrop registration is still open - go to the cryptto.io and register your profile with us

Maksim_H (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 05:37:22 PM

Will you have social bounty program? and when? or you have another way to advertise your project?

We do not have a bounty program at the moment.

We have an ongoing airdrop quiz program - please, see details on our website or in our Medium blog.

We also plan a number of marketing activities mostly tied to the actual development of our platform. Thus, in the coming days we will be releasing a free API that will enable crypto traders to receive real-time normalized market data feed from all major exchanges. There are very few comparable products on the market and they all cost $1,000+ per user per month. Our API will be completely free!
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:33:22 PM

How will Cryptto generate revenue after launch?
bojoketikung

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:17:32 AM

A project with the aidrop program, whereas we are looking forward to a reward program, hoping there is a plan for the program.
Maksim_H (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:23:50 AM

That's relatively straightforward: we are charging for the access to our platform - that's our key source of revenue.

As to its potential magnitude -  just a couple of reference points for you to consider:

1) One closed Discord group providing trading "signals" has 35,000 monthly paying customers at $49 per customer. The content of the group covers maybe 50% of CRYPTTO platform's basic level value proposition

2) A provider of several basic trading algorithms, launched recently, has gathered over 10,000 paying customers just in 1 month of operation with marketing efforts mainly aimed at just 1 country. The algorithms they provide are very basic - out top platform level (fully automated trading) will have a several times better value proposition and will be marketed globally
Maksim_H (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 10:47:42 AM

A project with the aidrop program, whereas we are looking forward to a reward program, hoping there is a plan for the program.

The program is planned after the airdrop campaign ends
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:05:17 PM

In a few words how would you describe your project to an investor?
Maksim_H (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 08:09:02 AM

In a few words how would you describe your project to an investor?

• We are gonna give you several proven fully-automated crypto trading strategies that make money independent of the market direction in a couple of months from now
  • We'll add to that intelligent execution algorithms that'll dramatically lower your cost of trading around the same time
  • We'll keep adding fully-automated strategies to the platform + we'd add signals for semi-automated (grey box) and manual trading
  • We'll start with strategies and signals sourced from statistical analysis of the market data, and expand into sentiment / NLP based signals and on-chain activity analysis
  • We will deliver, and our product will work and will be fast and reliable since we've been successfully doing exactly that in traditional markets for over 10 years already
Maksim_H (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 10:51:54 AM

NB: 25% (5,000) of the Airdrop Quiz spots are already filled
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:16:11 PM

I see that the alpha version of the project is going to be available this month. Is everything still on track for that? What date do you expect it to be released? If it has already been released, how can I get started using it?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:44:46 PM

Hi guys Wink airdrop is alive?
Maksim_H (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:34:53 AM

Yes, it is very much alive
Maksim_H (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:12:59 PM

I see that the alpha version of the project is going to be available this month. Is everything still on track for that? What date do you expect it to be released? If it has already been released, how can I get started using it?

Yes, we are on track for our Alpha release.

We expect to showcase the results of our work closer to the end of the month
fr0lov4.4

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:13:02 PM

in the announcement, I saw that you planned to launch the alpha version of the project in May. How is it going? Have you already run it or not yet? are the tokens already finished?
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:14:09 PM

That's relatively straightforward: we are charging for the access to our platform - that's our key source of revenue.

As to its potential magnitude -  just a couple of reference points for you to consider:

1) One closed Discord group providing trading "signals" has 35,000 monthly paying customers at $49 per customer. The content of the group covers maybe 50% of CRYPTTO platform's basic level value proposition

2) A provider of several basic trading algorithms, launched recently, has gathered over 10,000 paying customers just in 1 month of operation with marketing efforts mainly aimed at just 1 country. The algorithms they provide are very basic - out top platform level (fully automated trading) will have a several times better value proposition and will be marketed globally

That makes total sense. $49 might even be undercharging. As long as I made $100+ a month on those signals I'd gladly pay $49, and I assume if they're as high quality as I would expect for that many users the average user is making much more than $100 off of the signals.
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:22:22 AM

Yes, it is very much alive
I  see it Smiley super. good luck for all of us
Maksim_H (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:51:47 AM

That makes total sense. $49 might even be undercharging. As long as I made $100+ a month on those signals I'd gladly pay $49, and I assume if they're as high quality as I would expect for that many users the average user is making much more than $100 off of the signals.

Absolutely!

But the best part is that we already have several fully-automated statarb strategies running in production mode. We will showcase them in our Alpha preview at the end of the month. And they will be exclusively available to our pre-sale participants for several months before the platform public launch.

You don't wanna miss our pre-sale Wink
Maksim_H (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:43:27 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

While our platform is under development, we would like to share access to some of the tools we created with the community.

The first tool is the Real-time Normalized Market Data Feed for major crypto exchanges.

We are committed to providing equal access to the professional tools and opportunities in crypto markets. That is why we provide this feed FOR FREE.

To access the feed and the set-up instructions visit our GitHub repository https://github.com/cryptto-io.
fr0lov4.4

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:07:34 PM

so many projects are now that are not interested in success. they add an announcement and forget about it. forget to add news, answer questions
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: