Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:00:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ?  (Read 7701 times)
Miztasnow3

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:32:17 PM

To my own opinion, i don't see any reason to be panic or feel like its too riscky to invest in Altcoins. Because once you know about the particular  Altcoin you are to invest in ,you don't need to be panic. You Just have to choose wisely.
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:43:41 PM

Altcoins are always a very risky investment and especially now that the SEC is trying so hard to regulate the space. It's always safer to go with Bitcoin since it is the backbone of the market

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:51:47 PM

Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Well, I think it would depend on what altcoin you invest for. Like ETH for example. Although the price is down for now but there is a higher possibility that it would make a huge pump again because of its potential. This could be said that not all altcoin is a risky investment.

Huawei8877

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

If you take the top 5 coins for investment then this is not as risky as investing in the top 100 coins of the crypto market!

Nell Theres

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:03:51 AM

Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

In my opinion, it depends on what altcoin you choose to invest. But Ethereum is an excellent choice for investing. You can buy at a cheaper price. You might think it's quite risky. Or it could be an opportunity to take it because it can go up sooner or later.
tranb9681

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:18:33 PM

I believe that bitcoin is now at the start of good growth and as a locomotive he will drag all the alcoins along with him. Do not get upset because of the low prices now in the future there will be a good growth.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:20:42 PM

Yes it is! The reason why altcoin investment is risky because there are many altcoins that can be considered as scam and shitcoins. If you will make investment with altcoins, you should research well about it for you to know if it is profitable or scam.

sawit

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:29:46 PM

according to information and knowledge that develops today, it is true that eltcoin makes us confused and risky, and many people who have bought altcoin at a high price, but I believe that alcoin will rise again and will make us very happy, for now It's time to invest and buy altcoin at a low price.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:33:10 PM

If you take the top 5 coins for investment then this is not as risky as investing in the top 100 coins of the crypto market!
Those who invest in top coin in the market is in the right path. Analyze the market first before investing anyway all here in crypto is very risky. Invest on your affordable amount and don't all in when investing in crypto.
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:40:25 PM

I invest in altcoins because it's the way to invest into your future. But I choose consciously in which project to invest.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. It is important to choose a project which is aimed at solving real-life issues. If you are afraid investing, start from participating in bounty campaigns.
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:42:23 PM

If you think the risk investing in crypto is caused by buying at high price then i would say this good time for yout to buy. Market will grow even tough its takes a lot time maybe in few month there will high grow.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:44:52 PM

No, it is not risky at all if you ask me, as Altcoin also rise when bitcoin rise and also that there are many coins which have been dumped for more than 5x and I am targeting those coins as when bitcoin starts to climb then those coins will also rise proportionately and will give tremendous returns which will be more than keeping your money in bitcoins. This strategy suits me and I don't say that it will suit everyone, so you should first research and then do investing, otherwise there are great chances that you will loose your money.
Sendah

Activity: 143

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:48:54 PM

Those who invest in top coin in the market is in the right path. Analyze the market first before investing anyway all here in crypto is very risky. Invest on your affordable amount and don't all in when investing in crypto.

For now the price of many coin are down so I guess it's the right time to buy, risky is part of crypto currency but for me as long as you buy at the lowest price you don't need to worry.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
interna

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:51:56 PM

Investing in alt coins can be risky but you can reduce the risks by:

1) Investing only in good coins which are among the top 10 or 20 as per coin market cap.

2) Investing in coins that have got a good team behind it.

3) You should invest in multiple coins to be safe. This diversification will help you in case price of one coin falls rapidly.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
Investerio

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:54:52 PM

The whole industry of investments is risky, whether it bitcoin or altcoins. Try to understand the project, you are going to invest and only after these manipulations you can discuss about risks. Blockchain technology is not a lottery
ZaBelyi

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

Product almost ready flycare.com

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:58:31 PM

I believe that bitcoin is now at the start of good growth and as a locomotive he will drag all the alcoins along with him. Do not get upset because of the low prices now in the future there will be a good growth.
I think the prices would be great now, if there were not so many legal issues. The same crooks and washing off the money inhibit the market. This system is not controlled by anyone, and therefore creates a threat.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Soul_Reaper

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:45:40 PM

What do you mean? Some altcoins give 200% per day. What is there to cry? Only if you invested poorly.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:44:16 PM

It's risky to invest in cryptocurrency because of the volatility of it. But I think it depends on you to make the right choice of coin to earn later.
Nimbusrf

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:46:22 PM

no one will tell you to drop the price even lower or rises up. everyone takes risks and does what they think is right. personally, I think that the price will fall further.
Chrisjay

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:51:23 PM

Not all there are such a altcoin that didnt go up even its green day. So its better choose a altcoin that common. Like litecoin,dash,wave and especially ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: