Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ?  (Read 7703 times)
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:44:45 AM

There are a lot of interesting projects on the market and I would not say that alternative projects are more risky. Perhaps, with a poor choice of these projects, this is true, but as a whole there are good projects with a great future and greater chances to take a share of the market. Just look at what we have now.
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:54:40 AM

And now and yesterday and tomorrow. The investment sector is always associated with a risk that is slightly larger or slightly smaller, but there is always a risk. Too many factors influence on the priceses dynamics of investment assets. And this concerns not only crypto.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:55:17 AM

Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

I don’t think that this time is risky for investing into crypto currencies . In fact I feel this is the best time when you can invest into crypto currencies because the valuation of almost all the crypto currencies are low and this is the time when you can buy more and more alt coins and hold them till the valuation of them inflate and those who buoyed at high rated need not to worry because prices are going to inflate then everyone can take advantage of that inflation but for them who has not invested, this is the best time.
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:33:53 AM

Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

I think it would not reasonable to think that all altcoins have the same price characteritics. Although all of them are following the price of bitcoin, I think all altcoins have different features and potentials.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:41:03 AM

Well, i think they need to wait of the price to increase, and at the first place, altcoin investing is risky we do not know when the price become increase or decrease, but investors need to be patient on waiting where the price increase so that they can earn profit.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:37:50 PM

investing in altcoin is too risky and we know that. but if we know how to prevent the risk then I think altcoin still worth to invest and it depends on what altcoin we want to invest. I think we can find a good altcoin that is profitable in the future so we can choose the altcoin to buy as our investments. but still, we need to know and analyze each of altcoin in the coinmarketcap so we can find what altcoin that is worth.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 01:58:25 PM

Now the price has fallen to the lowest point. If it's worth, you can consider buying it. If it is not a value currency, you should not invest. Waiting for the market to warm up.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Revolvere

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

Anytime, buying at the highest price is not a good thing. It seems to have something to do with the abundance of altcoin at the moment. The growth of market capitalization that is not too large should be divided on hundreds of altcoin. Yes I think this time the risk is greater, even on the famous Altcoin.
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:26:39 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2020, 08:59:08 PM by Renampun

The ICO created 3 years ago is just as risky as the ICO that appears today...
but what happens today, ICO created 3 years ago there is a big (top 100 coinmarketcap.com) and some are disappearing (being a shit coin). what I want to say is carefully investing in ICO, read the Whitepaper carefully and pray that the ICO project is a success. 

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:34:20 PM

Actually, it is not only altcoins which are risky to invest nowadays because even in Bitcoin, profit is not assured from investing. But still, we should keep in mind that this scenario is hundred percent normal and the risk of losing profit as well as the risk is involved in any type of investment. So maybe, it will still be a good shot to invest on altcoins guven that the majority of the tokens' value is still low.

Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:20:44 PM

It’s hard to say for sure. On the one hand all altcoins are down now and it’s good time to invest in it. From the other hand if Bitcoin will grow very fast it will lead to red bleeds of altcoins. So the most safe strategy for now is to invest in BTC and to trade altcoins to USD or USDT
Vilianms

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:59:07 PM

I read your time. I think your time is dangerous. so far. I think my current time on June 11, 2018 is very dangerous. I think Bitcoin's price should be up to $6,000. So I think that investment is the best at that time.
Dasinc

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:59:37 PM

As experienced traders say, the best time to buy altcoins is when bitcoin freezes in price movements. While bitcoin takes off or falls, the markets altcoins usually drop, since the money circulate between BTC and Fiat currency.

However, in the last few weeks, in those moments when bitcoin was moving in a sideways trend, altcoins rose in price. From time to time, each cryptocurrency of the top 100, with the exception of bitcoin, was in green color, as in the altcoins markets, which for several months lacked investment funds, they received an influx of capital.

Known altcoins such as Litecoin and Monero, it is well established as new money, and because of this, relatively cheap alcaine won most of the stagnation and decline of bitcoin.
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:18:56 PM

if we follow an altcoin investment then it means we already know all the risks that will occur and I think all investments also have the same risk in accordance with the profits to be obtained so if we are careful and full calculation in investment altcoin then this investment will be very profitable

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:39:39 PM

If you ask it now, then the answer is yes, this time is very risky because of market trends. Keep holding to the motto of buy cheap sell high. We can buy it right now but we do not know what happened to the market. Currently, only bitcoin has decreased, this certainly affects altcoin that follow bitcoin down. Except, if what you are going to do is for long term investment. It makes no difference whether you buy the day or tomorrow.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:54:48 PM

Purchasing altcoins when all the market was going up was a very risky thing to do that is for sure but buying altcoins right now in which even some of the best altcoins are down more than 50% is not risky at all the only thing you need to do is to be extremely patient and wait for the day in which the market turns bullish again when that happens your profits will be amazing and the only thing you will regret is not buying more altcoins right now.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:31:40 PM

I don’t think that investing into any crypto currency is risky. These all are volatile crypto currencies and because of which there rates are keep on flactuating but it doesn’t mean that it is very risky. Though every investment involve a little bit risk because if you are investing into something risk factor always involves but it doesn’t mean that people stop investing, and I think this is the best time to invest into crypto currencies because this is the time when the valuation of almost all the crypto currencies is low .
Jizel

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:45:15 PM

I think - yes, now it is very risky to invest. Because you can lose a lot of money. Many are now experiencing strong loss of money.
DimaGoGroup

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:53:39 AM

I think it’s a good time to invest in perspective altcoins. We will see soon new wave of growth of Bitcoin and all other altcoins.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:16:05 AM

I think - yes, now it is very risky to invest. Because you can lose a lot of money. Many are now experiencing strong loss of money.
But personally, now is a good time to invest in them, maybe many people are looking for lower prices to buy, altcoin prices are down to the lowest level.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: