Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:32:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oyster Pearl just scammed us  (Read 6591 times)
Whybuycrypto

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:07:43 PM

I got banned from the telegram for criticising how the lead is talking to the community. He said "frantic chicken" and told some people to"apologize publicly". Also they deleted all of my comments and all of the replies to my comments so noone can see that I was just respectfully and calmly stating my opinion... Pretty sad since I really believe in the project. I'm just gonna take profits here and sell everything I have. Sad

Bye i am glad you are selling. i will buy your pearls with a smile on my face.
Please don't cry in a corner when it starts to moon.

Sure, buddy. They might moon, it's a decent project, I'm not denying that. But how the lead talks to the community and handles
things is just unnaccetable so I'm just taking my current profits. Smiley

I held over 100k and dumped all as soon as I saw Bruno say he had having trouble with communication for over 6 weeks with Kucoin.  All the while the admins were saying we were 99% a sure thing on Kucoin.  They were straight lying to us.  If they sold during that period (which they have admitted to) it's insider trading and illegal.  I'm writing to the SEC this week and see what I can have done as they are incorporated in Delaware.  

Then when the admins act like they are not going to sell the 700k even though it was moved to Kucoin you know the fix is in.

I also notice they are scrubbing posts in the telegram channel as well trying to get rid of all the 99% talk.  
This is like watching a professional tennis match of back and forth. I'm not sure who to believe, but I guess this is what this forum is designed for when something like this happens.
dewmist

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:29:28 PM

I think this medium post just released by Oyster sums up how much of a scam it is.  

https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/changes-to-community-operation-e8081837e44a

Could you imagine if a large corporation put out something like this.

"After fully reviewing the situation, it has become clear that a single person created multiple personas to create dissent and confusion within the community to lower the price of PRL and buy in at a discount. Since there were many personas, it is possible such a person used bots or other people to aide them in lowering the price. Either that or they somehow spend their entire day creating new accounts."

What kind of bot automatically writes content?

Is there any proof these individuals bought?  Even a s*it coin like EBTC had a bigger pump than Pearl had on a Kucoin airdrop announcement so this huge coordinated attack to gain cheap Pearl caused zero upswing in price.

The real reasons the price tanked is because:

A) Oyster Pearl lied about being 99% certain Kucoin would support the airdrop when Bruno himself wrote the following:

https://t.me/oysterprotocol/287453
         https://t.me/oysterprotocol/287587

B)  You removed 1/5 of your dev funds in 1 quarter

C)  You are censoring anyone who calls you out.  Your censoring because you can't answer the hard questions.

D)  You moved 700k to Kucoin and then acted like you were not going to sell it.

https://etherscan.io/token/0x1844b21593262668b7248d0f57a220caaba46ab9?a=0x6664650f564a4cb65abeadce4b84b81bd9a570b7

The price lowered because your lying to people and anyone with an ounce of intelligence (and not protecting their position) can see right through it.  The links are right here for all to see.

Packers1985

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:33:45 PM

I got banned from the telegram for criticising how the lead is talking to the community. He said "frantic chicken" and told some people to"apologize publicly". Also they deleted all of my comments and all of the replies to my comments so noone can see that I was just respectfully and calmly stating my opinion... Pretty sad since I really believe in the project. I'm just gonna take profits here and sell everything I have. Sad

Sure, buddy. They might moon, it's a decent project, I'm not denying that. But how the lead talks to the community and handles

I held over 100k and dumped all as soon as I saw Bruno say he had having trouble with communication for over 6 weeks with Kucoin.  All the while the admins were saying we were 99% a sure thing on Kucoin.  They were straight lying to us.  If they sold during that period (which they have admitted to) it's insider trading and illegal.  I'm writing to the SEC this week and see what I can have done as they are incorporated in Delaware.  

Then when the admins act like they are not going to sell the 700k even though it was moved to Kucoin you know the fix is in.

I also notice they are scrubbing posts in the telegram channel as well trying to get rid of all the 99% talk.  
This is like watching a professional tennis match of back and forth. I'm not sure who to believe, but I guess this is what this forum is designed for when something like this happens.

Most of these concerns were nothing but FUD man. The only decent concern i see here is that the lead developer is anonymous and he is very open about it in the community, so whoever is interested are going invest in it.

Coming to the topic of harsh language towards some of the members , you guys should've seen what kind of atmosphere was created by these fudsters simply repeating the same question over and over again without even letting the team answer. I am sorry that one of the genuine holders was banned in the process because the team had faced a similar situation in the past because of some fudster.

There was a guy called JULLZ in telegram group that created fud last time and tried to msg the group members privately to form a mafia and dictate the market. He is the same guy that came with a different telegram handle Jon and started it again.

The 99% talk is still there please go and search again. COmeon ppl there are bunch of complain posts about kucoin promising something and not fulfilling it, this is the same Complaint i have seen in some other crypto communities.

Anyhow it's up to you guys whether to trust it or not but just do some research before drawing any conclusions.

g992harding

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:44:18 PM

Tons of accusations.  Zero Proof.  Funny as hell John Snow got famous.  For anyone who missed it he is the guy that put this link in the Telegram chat (https://etherscan.io/token/0x1844b21593262668b7248d0f57a220caaba46ab9?a=0x6664650f564a4cb65abeadce4b84b81bd9a570b7)  As you can imagine it caused Bruno to freak out and it appears Mr. Snow is still in Bruno's head. 

Desperation is a stinky cologne

Can't wait for Bruno's next outburst.  This is getting fun.  I was going to leave it be but Bruno wigging out is just to funny.  Balls of steel hiding behind his computer pretending to be a big blue circle.

Go ahead and invest boys.  The water is nice and warm.

Also remember if they didn't dump the 700k its still in Kucoin so if you get dumped on it wasn't because you were not told.  You can trust em.  They won't sell.  They promise. 

dewmist

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:56:01 PM

I held over 100k and dumped all as soon as I saw Bruno say he had having trouble with communication for over 6 weeks with Kucoin.  All the while the admins were saying we were 99% a sure thing on Kucoin.  They were straight lying to us.  If they sold during that period (which they have admitted to) it's insider trading and illegal.  I'm writing to the SEC this week and see what I can have done as they are incorporated in Delaware. 

Most of these concerns were nothing but FUD man. The only decent concern i see here is that the lead developer is anonymous and he is very open about it in the community, so whoever is interested are going invest in it.

Coming to the topic of harsh language towards some of the members , you guys should've seen what kind of atmosphere was created by these fudsters simply repeating the same question over and over again without even letting the team answer. I am sorry that one of the genuine holders was banned in the process because the team had faced a similar situation in the past because of some fudster.

There was a guy called JULLZ in telegram group that created fud last time and tried to msg the group members privately to form a mafia and dictate the market. He is the same guy that came with a different telegram handle Jon and started it again.

The 99% talk is still there please go and search again. COmeon ppl there are bunch of complain posts about kucoin promising something and not fulfilling it, this is the same Complaint i have seen in some other crypto communities.

Anyhow it's up to you guys whether to trust it or not but just do some research before drawing any conclusions.

If the 99% talk is there my bad it appeared to be gone.  I still do not see it but its a good opportunity for everyone to see they were saying all but done when it really wasn't (if its really still there).  They were also selling at the same time. 

Here is more trading information being given to the telegram community before anyone else could receive it.

https://t.me/oysterprotocol/288151

You could maybe try to get in the Telegram chat wait for them to release info just to that group and then profit.  This just feels scammy at this point.

larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:56:35 PM

Oyster Pearl dev team just dumped 700k PRL and then informed everyone about a delay in the airdrop.  They are also attempting to deny they did it however the blockchain doesn't lie.  Beware guys.  

Nice try but I'm not selling mine for cheap BTC.
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:07:35 PM

A lot of people already dumped and I also dumped today because it is too risky for me... I also think that Oyter pearl will see some heavy dumps after the Snapshot for oyster shell is done.. Just saved my profits here!
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:08:00 PM

This embarrassment to prl team if this was not true. However if this is true then prl team have the full responsibility to fix this issue to maintain their founded good name on its beginning in crypto. I look forward as member of this forum for their good to fix it as soon as possible to continue on crypto with strong development of relationship toward the inner team and the supporters. I hope that they will not be destroy for they are actually one of the potential coin in my mind. Goof luck to everyone

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
walkerkev

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:10:49 PM

The amazing thing is the guy that got blamed in the Medium article was one of Oyster Pearls  biggest supporters.  I think his exposing the 700k being sent to Kucoin is what got Oyster Pearl and Bruno so mad.  I guess they need to sell them Pearls desperately they took the first person they could find.  The main issue was Bruno got caught and is now looking for a scapegoat.  

https://t.me/oysterprotocol/290543

Here is the medium article where Bruno blames him and makes accusations with 0 proof.

caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:12:03 PM

This is so unfair, i thought that they were going to burn some tokens, but instead of this they dump 700k tokens to the already big supply, and now the price is only 0.86$ per token.

torrihuff

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:12:20 PM

I'd like to thank everyone for putting their two cents in about this project.  I've been following it for sometime, and was considering buying, especially before the airdrop.  However, I'm not so sure about that any longer.  The concept and idea behind the project is still very interesting and seems worth investing in, but the actual company/group putting it together has me turned off now.  

I get you don't want FUD spread about your product, that's self explanatory.  However, to censor what people are saying, even the "idiots" or "chickens", is a disservice.  It's like a slap in my face, because now the PRL team is telling me that I must too stupid to be able to pick the FUD from the real information.  Smart individuals can read and see the FUD, you don't have to censor it so we don't see it.  

You want to stay anonymous, that's cool, I guess I can understand it.  But, really, let the adults read for themselves and decipher what's FUD and what's not on their own.  By censoring anything at all, and saying that you will only keep posts on your social platforms that conform to what you want them to say, seems shady to me to say the least, even if you are simply just trying to "swat the fly away from the food".  I'm a big girl, I'll swat the flies away from my food myself thanks.

G00DFe77a

Activity: 55
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:13:53 PM

People come on to the forums to discuss and share information, both good and bad. Thanks for all the info here about oyster pearl. This is why you have to do your own research before getting into a coin.

Your Ad Goes Here
Packers1985

CHEERS

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:16:48 PM

I held over 100k and dumped all as soon as I saw Bruno say he had having trouble with communication for over 6 weeks with Kucoin.  All the while the admins were saying we were 99% a sure thing on Kucoin.  They were straight lying to us.  If they sold during that period (which they have admitted to) it's insider trading and illegal.  I'm writing to the SEC this week and see what I can have done as they are incorporated in Delaware. 

If the 99% talk is there my bad it appeared to be gone.  I still do not see it but its a good opportunity for everyone to see they were saying all but done when it really wasn't (if its really still there).  They were also selling at the same time. 

Here is more trading information being given to the telegram community before anyone else could receive it.

https://t.me/oysterprotocol/288151

You could maybe try to get in the Telegram chat wait for them to release info just to that group and then profit.  This just feels scammy at this point.

What is that exactly you are trying to show....Seriously that is question here?
If i am not wrong someone asked a question about official kucoin announcement regarding  the airdrop and the support, For that the admin replied to that and how is that a trading information... That is what all the communities do and moreover the never said which time , I am sorry you might be new to the crypto world and the telegram communities just go and check any tlelgram group and see the questions and answers regarding any announcement.

Packers1985

CHEERS

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:19:50 PM

This is so unfair, i thought that they were going to burn some tokens, but instead of this they dump 700k tokens to the already big supply, and now the price is only 0.86$ per token.

Dude what a joke man they already burned 10 mill of dev possesions in march you can go check it in the blockchain.
The team did mention in a medium post in early feb that every quarter they will be releasing some percentage of their dev wallet tokens for operations. So yesterday was the first of new quarter.

Come on buddy i hope you do you research about the previous events and posts and then post your concern.

walkerkev

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:21:22 PM

They are literally calling every person that does not support them an identity of this John Snow guy.  Problem is there is no proof of any of these accusations.  The only proof is the original guy who got blamed for this coordinated attack giving praise to the project and supporting it.  

Everyone should go to the telegram and ask hard questions before investing.  See how it goes.  

Packers1985

CHEERS

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:24:14 PM

They are literally calling every person that does not support them an identity of this John Snow guy.  Problem is there is no proof of any of these accusations.  The only proof is the original guy who got blamed for this coordinated attack giving praise to the project and supporting it.  

Everyone should go to the telegram and ask hard questions before investing.  See how it goes.  

Exactly, you should clarify your concerns before investing rather than just following this shilling or fudding posts on bitcointalk or reddit etc etc.

Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:39:17 PM

Oyster Pearl dev team just dumped 700k PRL and then informed everyone about a delay in the airdrop.  They are also attempting to deny they did it however the blockchain doesn't lie.  Beware guys. 
Is there official information about what is confirmed by the fact of their fraud? Describe the situation in more detail. Thank you.
Packers1985

CHEERS

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:57:29 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 04:15:22 PM by Packers1985

Oyster Pearl dev team just dumped 700k PRL and then informed everyone about a delay in the airdrop.  They are also attempting to deny they did it however the blockchain doesn't lie.  Beware guys.  
Is there official information about what is confirmed by the fact of their fraud? Describe the situation in more detail. Thank you.

These were the two recent posts from the team
https://www.reddit.com/r/Oyster/comments/895bm2/clarification_on_snapshot_movement_and_dev_funds/

THis is where you'll find all the information in the medium post .

https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/latest

Also check about issues with the kucoin some other coins faced
https://medium.com/verifyas/our-kucoin-listing-nightmare-and-why-its-the-last-place-you-should-list-3af019e4e7f6

Packers1985

CHEERS

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:59:46 PM

Oyster Pearl dev team just dumped 700k PRL and then informed everyone about a delay in the airdrop.  They are also attempting to deny they did it however the blockchain doesn't lie.  Beware guys. 

There was nothing than plain accusations. The team released a medium post in early feb that they would move the dev funds every quarter and slowly release that into the total circulation and april first was the start of the new quarter and they moved the funds.
The hell broke loose

juljon18 (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:23:54 PM

There was nothing than plain accusations. The team released a medium post in early feb that they would move the dev funds every quarter and slowly release that into the total circulation and april first was the start of the new quarter and they moved the funds.
The hell broke loose

The hell did not break loose because of the 700k (out of a 6.7 million they put in circulation) that moved to Kucoin.  The hell broke loose because they had been telling us everything was fine with Kucoin when it obviously was not.  Furthermore they were selling Pearls on the open market while telling the individuals in telegram Kucoin was 99% a done deal when it was not.  This is illegal in a normal investing arena.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: