Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:28:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear for empty balance in future..  (Read 2362 times)
Rosa Paula (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:43:24 PM

I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:14:21 PM

Hold - don't sell on price lows, wait for profits and try to earn more crypto with bounty and airodrops
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:17:42 PM

I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?

No need to worry. Continue to work further. In the future, the trend will change, and everything will grow again. Do not waste time and nerves on this.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:18:00 PM

If your holdings have any potential for rise - you need to hold and wait for "green days" In those time every shitcoin will explode, as it was in December 2017. But if your coins are very week or close to scam - sell now and buy something more valuable later, when btc/eth will rise in a pair to $$$.
LyudvigDD

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:22:42 PM

If the coin is really good, I advise to HODL. In such a market try to evict all hamsters from the market. So I do not advise you to fixate the loss.
icobestchoice

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:25:52 PM

Don't sell when the market is red. If you sell coins now, you probably will regret about that. Market will not always be red, that's temporary step of it's evolution.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:28:02 PM

Selling your token Will be a big mistake.Don't do that.Just hold it.If you lose already a lot of money there is not to worry.Yeah, there is an always 0.0000001% chance that crypto goes to zero(Not all).But that's not possible though.So keep your nerve strong don't panic and hold.At least sell those on your buying price.This downtrend will finish maybe it can take time but for sure it will finish.Just HOLD.Plus you can buy more crypto this time.In my opinion, this is the best time to buy.

DedvTapkax

Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:32:59 PM

You have to understand that crypto is a big risk. And if you have fear, then you should think about less risky investments. There is no stability in crypto.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:36:03 PM

If this is bitcoin your talking about then hold it because there is a bigger change that the price will recover but if your talking about Altcoin it will depend on what coin you have invested in, when it is Ethereum there are a chance but not that big like bitcoin that it will return its price back when bitcoin value recovers, otherwise if you will sell your coins right now you had still lose an amount so make a gamble and hold your coins until it gain an amount at least you have fight a good fight.
SiDtHeBeSt

Merit: 106

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:39:41 PM

Well it completely depends on which coins you have in your balance currently. If they are among the good, top 10-15 coins, you can just hold them. If they are comparatively newer coins and they're going down, you might just want to sell them. You should hold the good coins as they should be going up again soon. After such drops, the market would need some time to recover.
DrMsEr

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:40:02 PM

I am so afraid of it too. all my labor is gone. 3 years this is the intention. I still could not win as much as I wanted. I hope to win without be empty.
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:53:08 PM

Are you in urgent need of money right now?? The coins you are holding are they going to be delisted from major exchanges due to low volume?? or the developer's team of that coin have stopped their work to deliver & enhance the project according to their roadmap?? Think!! if any of mentioned criteria is true in your mind then sell you coins in exchange of good potential coins that are likely to rise & are top 20 in coinmarketcap. If all criteria are false, then hold your coins & have patience till the market gets a green signal, it will take time to recover. Once the market is in green then sell your coins with profits if you don't want to hold it anymore.
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:12:13 PM

Keep holding, if possible forget that you have got some coins and move on with your normal activities. It will be more painful to see the markets appreciating right after you sell your coins.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:35:22 PM

as shifts with the unit of indication has with distinct on level of valuation to gives with reference of action to put with examination as execution of request of opening new position,
traders to gains with returns as noticing use with the unit on calculation as extending terms of investment timelines with the plan.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:45:37 PM

Well at this point and if your balance is starting to get really low than all you can do is wait, if you sell you are not going to gain anything the worst that could happens is it go down a bit more, i know that these few months have been rough on the cryptocurrency community especially the ones who are holding the small coins, but soon things will start getting better.
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:48:19 PM

What coins do you have? If they have a real value then you must hold it. Otherwise just sold it and buying something better when market is down.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:48:31 PM

Hello! Rosa, first one - don't panic, I hope you didn't invest your last money in crypto assets. It would be really sad, because nobody could guarantee you the growth. This was fully your decision, to buy. What you can do now? If you need cash right now, so the answer is obvious - sell and get the lesson. Second option - hold until the situation in market changes. When it happens? only God knows!
PS: please please please , work on your english.

yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:49:16 PM

Now it makes no sense to sell, unless you are sure that you can buy cheaper, and just go out of the market, late, just wait for the best course.

Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:50:07 PM

Shouldn't be investing anything you can't afford to lose to be honest, take the profits when you can and don't be greedy. I started out with a $1500 investment back last August and since then withdrew 2x $400 when the price was good. Yes it eat into my 'profits' at the time but as the price now tells, profits aint a profit until you cash out. I'd recommend this to anyone in future looking for a safer investment without the greed of "Oh I won't have as much profit if this goes x10, x20 etc".

cutiemolit

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:50:56 PM

as shifts with the unit of indication has with distinct on level of valuation to gives with reference of action to put with examination as execution of request of opening new position,
traders to gains with returns as noticing use with the unit on calculation as extending terms of investment timelines with the plan.

There's no need to fear to have an empty balance in the future. As long as you are determine, hard-working and persevere to achieve your goals, empty balance can't stop you. Never lose hope and keep on aiming your goals. Don't fear but being optimistic in times of struggling makes you survive.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: