Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:12:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear for empty balance in future..  (Read 2359 times)
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1266

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:54:08 PM

I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?

Why did yiu buy crypto? Are you interested in the technology behind the projects,
are you looking to the future or did you get into crypto to turn a profit because
it was on the rise and noone knew when it would stop?

You bought crypto, and unless yiur wallet has been hacked you still have your crypto,
You havent lost it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 810

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:32:30 PM

I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?

I'm sorry to hear that you brought coins at the top price last December because there are really FOMO around that time and I think you are one of them. Sadly though there was a sudden U-turn of sentiments resulting in a massive bearish trend that drop the price up to today.

So there is nothing you can do for now. Just continue to hodl and hope for the best. Because if you just today, I think you will lost around 60%-70% of your portfolio so its not really good for you as a investor. On the contrary this is a goo opportunity to buy more coins specially the top 10 and continue to hold for at least the end of the year. And maybe by that time we have bounce back and recover and most of the coins are hitting all-time-high and you will be happy that you continue to hold.
justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:33:27 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 06:23:26 AM by justine11

Okay first what are your coin/s currently holding? sell it if you want to recover your remaining money if that is shitcoin and if not then hold it top currencues in coinmarketcap have to potential to gain huge profits in future and if you looking currently bitcoin price is rising if bitcoin is rising and the alts are rising too but don't celebrate yet it may fall again.
Rostock

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:35:28 PM

I recommend you keep your coins as long as possible. In no case do not sell them at such a low price!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:35:39 PM

Just forget and relax and hold.... then after 1 year you will smile again..... do not panic it's a bad period but there is a bright future for crypto...
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:01:05 PM

What do you want for sell your coin? you will never recover your lost but what will be happening if you are still holding your amount? You still have a chance to recover your lose  due to the big bearish trend.
What will be happening if you have sold all of your coins and then the chart gets another big bullish trend? and you will regret it later.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:16:58 PM

Unfortunately, you purchased during the highs of cryptocurrency.  You should consider buying more so you can average down the price of your crypto and HODL what you currently have.  Do some bounties and cash them out to buy your coin if you're out of money. 
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:23:31 PM

Unfortunately, you purchased during the highs of cryptocurrency.  You should consider buying more so you can average down the price of your crypto and HODL what you currently have.  Do some bounties and cash them out to buy your coin if you're out of money. 
I have known some who buys at hihj then lose interest in crypto thinking they got scammed, just don't do it to yourself, do collect more and have patience. You'll not regret it soon.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:33:39 PM

I have the feeling that all of our hodling in the future will have a value right now it's zero might as well wait for a good develop of software and their special catalyst to be valuable.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:37:13 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 12:28:22 AM by louie69

Unfortunately, you purchased during the highs of cryptocurrency.  You should consider buying more so you can average down the price of your crypto and HODL what you currently have.  Do some bounties and cash them out to buy your coin if you're out of money.  
I have known some who buys at hihj then lose interest in crypto thinking they got scammed, just don't do it to yourself, do collect more and have patience. You'll not regret it soon.

Just continue believing for it will soon come back to rise and don't sell your coins this time at a low cost. Perhaps, you may join other bounty  campaigns to add an extra profit while holding your coins since this time cryptos are still on the adjustment period. HODL for good while it is recovering and most likely this will take longer to experience the bullish run as expected by so many.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:38:58 PM

About one year ago, in the summer I was also panic-stricken for my balance and sold almost everything that I had. I soon regretted this decision very much. So do not repeat my mistakes., Guys!
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:39:19 PM

Hold, hold, hold! Time to sell will come but selling now would only cost you. Wait for the profits patiently. The time will come, right now, you just gotta hold be hopeful about the future...
xen14

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:42:30 PM

if you think selling now , your probably going to end up buying high later on most coins gone down 80% from ath ( December - January ) yes it might go down but only a little bit now , best option is to hold it out till the dust settles
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:42:43 PM

Like some have said already, you shouldn't be investing what you're not willing to lose. And remember this space is still new and there's still big companies waiting to come in with their money. Don't expect to get rich overnight or in a few months and be patient. If you believe in the tech, this major correction/crash shouldn't worry you. Once you make profits again, take out what you invested and ride the rest out and check your portfolio balance in a few years.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:43:36 PM

Now, when the exchange rate is still falling, there are no signs of recovery; the best option if you should continue to hold and wait until the market rebounded. If you sell the coins you are holding then you will probably lose a lot, keep on holding and forget about it. You can earn more from participating in bounty ICO campaigns instead of seeing exchange rates and fear of empty balance in the future.

bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 176

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:44:49 PM

Think positive mate do not lose your hope for your profits soon just hold your coins forget about for a while your coins for a month and relax yourself and after a month look back and check the price in the coinmarketcap surely the price rebound. Patience and strong trust are the key to avoid loses.

xk85jq

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:00:26 AM

for me, i fear my empty balance not in the future but now since is working status is convern,I work in company every 15 days salary i have always empty balances.Maybe i know yet what is feel in that situation.so i engaged this business to solve my balances not now but also in the future.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:36:41 AM

I would say you must have to patiently wait for the right time when you should sell your coins and if you are planning it right now I would suggest you should patiently hold your coins. The current situation is on green mark and perhaps this will be the end of the dip which has been happening in the past months to make a great progressive increase in the succeeding weeks. Also, you may start to join in other bounty campaigns that could greatly add for your income where many are now actively participating.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:41:22 AM

always remember that ONLY VALUE OF OUR COINS DECREASES BUT THE VOLUME REMAINS THE SAME UNTIL WE SOLD THIS.so worry not because market is only experienced correction and today were at strong hold though very low compared to whats the price when you bought them last december..if you believe in your coins hold them,buif not the go sell them all and quit being cryptonians
Rodge182

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:43:01 AM

I would say you must have to patiently wait for the right time when you should sell your coins and if you are planning it right now I would suggest you should patiently hold your coins. The current situation is on green mark and perhaps this will be the end of the dip which has been happening in the past months to make a great progressive increase in the succeeding weeks. Also, you may start to join in other bounty campaigns that could greatly add for your income where many are now actively participating.

This is true. Crypto or any type of investment is not for the people with faint-hearted. Once you invest on things you should always be prepared for the worst, as for cryptocurrency. We see that the price is suffering right now, what would be the best to do is just hold it out and wait for it to rise again. You have not lost anything unless you have clicked the sell button.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: