Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:57:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear for empty balance in future..  (Read 2362 times)
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:46:10 AM

I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?

Before we can give an advice, we need to know first what coin you are holding. If we will just know what coin you are holding, we can tell if it has a future of sky rocketing to the moon once the market is already stable. There is a possibility that you are holding an almost dead coin, even the market value will rise, that coin will still dump. If you can provide the details of the coins you are holding, we can give you a better advice. Generally speaking, if you will sell your coin right now, it will not cover all your loss, better hold it.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
annmhie0904

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:51:28 AM

I feel you. I can only advise you is to hold tight. You will loss now but you will regret if the value if goes up. So please bear with it for now.
justyourkuya

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Bounty Campaign Management

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:56:44 AM

You are not alone. All I can say is that, have patience. You may hold it for a while when the price gets low. Think about how you can earn more of it without hesitation.
myworkstrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:12:00 AM

Its hold if you sell then you lose your money be patience and stay what you are. Ine of my friend he hold his btc for 2yrs with ave of 700-900 before then it went down to 200-300 look the patience he posses, now he is happy to sold his coin at high prive, but now is different lots of altcoins then it was definitely a hold. Maybe try to travel or do anything not crypto related its hard to decide now when market is so bearish, always think if there’s a short then bullish is there also. Think you are not alone so be calm. Good luck

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

beigai

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:16:47 AM

I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?
If before some days, I will certainly not hesitate to recommend you hodl, but now I am also a little hesitant.
However, I have suffered serious losses now. I think it is meaningless to sell my coins, so I will keep hodl.
I think the market will warn soon.
Zanuar003

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:47:29 AM

better calculate your loss first, then calculate whether it is too big or not, if not better sell it. because I believe the future of coin will continue to fall. when the coin price drops to the lowest point then you buy it again for d hodl until the price goes up. indeed it is a bit risky but in my opinion it is the right step to cover your losses at the beginning of purchase.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:19:38 AM

you don't fear, I also have some coins that I bought last december. but I don't have enough fear. although my asset estimates dropped 70% of the capital. but I believe it will be back my estimation. and will be more than the price of last December. keep the spirit to hold. there are many people experience it. but few people to be patient. and get  big profit from his patience.
Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:22:38 AM

The most stupid solution in today's situation is to sell coins in a big loss.  Of course, I can not give you guarantees that in the near future, growth will begin.  But the crypto currency market is not over, it's just its beginning.  And to be successful in this market - you need to act, even if there is fear.

[/center]
BlockFolksHQ

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:27:40 AM

I think my balance is a bit worrying recently. Last year is still up to the amount that i satisfy.  But now the price keep on dropping. I will not put any fresh money into crypto to prevent not much big losses in the future.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 02:42:46 AM

Selling now would basically be giving up.

It would be like this:
There's a race that you really want to participate in and do well in.
You pay a fee to get in the race and start running.
After awhile you get tired and are afraid you won't finish.
So what do you do?

You quit and the thing you were afraid of becomes a reality.

Oh, and you also lost your money with nothing to show for it.

So this is where the two most important rules of investing come in, this is true for crypto or any type of investing:

#1) Never invest more than you are willing to lose.

#2) When the market is down, buy.  When the market is up sell.  Don't know what to do and are stressed and anxious?  HOLD!

If you follow these two, you will be guaranteed success and profit.

ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:45:48 AM

Are you willing to take the risks? If yes, then you should hold a little bit more but keep on checking the value. Be wise enough when to sell and hold the coins.

compak_comunity

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:59:37 AM

I think the asset is saved first because the price is often decreased so that losses can be avoided and there is still an opportunity for you to return the initial capital if suddenly the price back up.

colvis

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:29:53 AM

the only time when you will record lost in business is when you have miss sold goods with a less worth value.. since the coin is still in your wallet you don't have to panic just keep calm and wait till the coin market has regained it a normal value then go back and check the price again and you will see that your wallet will make you smile once again instead of selling it off now and regret later.
ShineftChaos

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:38:30 AM

This year having red tide in cryptocurrencies is very alarming. Many of us hoping that it will rise soon so that we can recover on what we lose. For now, I do still hold my coins as i do have some extra money left for allowance and not yet need what i invest in crypto.

Haiduongbg

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:58:48 AM

Trading psychology are based on fear, fear of missing out, fear of loss. That's how human reacts to the uncertainty. My advice is if you are a good trader, you can daytrade. if you are not a good trader, just buy the best coins gradually during the dip, dont check your balance for years, only invest the amount that you are willing to lose.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:06:31 AM

for now I just hold it because I'm sure all will return normal kekeadaan even will experience a fairly rapid increase because we all also can not predict the possibility that going forward later

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:10:05 AM

investing in cryptocurrency is always risky. better hold for now and be patience. worrying would not do any good it will make you stress.
ethergod

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:20:26 AM

My advice is not to buy at an all time high, and consider diversifying your assets. It's obvious too many people are getting into cryptocurrencies without understanding the risks. I also don't recommend selling at lows.
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:24:07 AM

My advice is not to buy at an all time high, and consider diversifying your assets. It's obvious too many people are getting into cryptocurrencies without understanding the risks. I also don't recommend selling at lows.
Most newbies assume that the market will always trend high and thats thier biggest mistake.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:27:14 AM

During the general fall of the crypto-currency market, selling its coins is very stupid, since such actions will only lead to losses. Now we definitely need to hold them and expect the market to grow again. At this time, you can only audit your coins and exchange unpromising coins for those that can later bring good profits.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: