Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:08:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear for empty balance in future..  (Read 2359 times)
pergola

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:02:55 PM

Everyone is afraid of that melt down. That is why there is a great decrease in the value when the price goes down continuously.
We do not have to succumb to the general panic by selling coins at a low price, we will only fix the loss. Until we sold our coins, we did not lose our investments.

jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:06:42 PM

Everyone is afraid of that melt down. That is why there is a great decrease in the value when the price goes down continuously.
We do not have to succumb to the general panic by selling coins at a low price, we will only fix the loss. Until we sold our coins, we did not lose our investments.

sure, but don't forget that we don't know where is the market can stop? Of course no sense to sell in big loss, so only holding  and buying some new coins, if you can
mightname

Activity: 408

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:13:44 PM

You grip to appreciate that crypto is a huddled jeopardy. And whether you grip consternation, so you should fancy about fewer furious assets. There is no stability in crypto.
Nathan_Resin

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:28:44 PM

Many have such fear. But over time people get used to the possibility of losing their crypto assets. I think in the future it will be possible to insure crypto currency.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:33:11 PM

One of the basic fundamental pricipals of investing is never invest more than you can afford to lose.
If you already broke that rule and you put in more than you are comfortable losing, then you have to go in to recovery mode.

your goal should be to find ways to at least make back what you initially put in to it.
This might sound counter intuitive, but you should be buying up more coins now.
Since you bought in last december, prices where at all time highs.
To make back that amount would be very difficult.
So you buy more of the coin at a lower price right now, this will decrease your overall cost per coin.

Then, it will be much easier to sell them off when a pump comes along.
If you want out, then run the numbers and sell off to make back.

cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:26:29 PM

If the coins You are holding have potential it is better to hold now and wait for the market to grow again.
If they are shitcoins they can further drop and it is risky to hold them, but  if market changes the trend they can
recover as well.

Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:33:55 PM

One of the basic fundamental pricipals of investing is never invest more than you can afford to lose.
If you already broke that rule and you put in more than you are comfortable losing, then you have to go in to recovery mode.

your goal should be to find ways to at least make back what you initially put in to it.
This might sound counter intuitive, but you should be buying up more coins now.
Since you bought in last december, prices where at all time highs.
To make back that amount would be very difficult.
So you buy more of the coin at a lower price right now, this will decrease your overall cost per coin.

Then, it will be much easier to sell them off when a pump comes along.
If you want out, then run the numbers and sell off to make back.
Investing would always collaborate with certain risk therefore losing out money is an inevitable thing. For op, hes not the only one who do suffer such problem but most people on crypto seeing their holdings decreasing day by day which is normal for this very bear market but  coming to 0 value? then its not possible depending if your holding a shitcoin or doesnt included on top 100 on CMC then you can possibly experience such losing value of your coin holding.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:37:05 PM

You're not alone, I'm too tired to see what my balance decreases every day. Therefore, we can only wait for the growth of the market. Be patient.
shtorka

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:43:47 PM

I don't think we should sell. Quick sale, to good does not always lead. Then you'll only regret it.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:45:37 PM

You're not alone, I'm too tired to see what my balance decreases every day. Therefore, we can only wait for the growth of the market. Be patient.

I have 4 and more bitcoins in my wallet mate. See my situation now, I really worry that value goes cheap in the market and other altcoins are not good for investment now if the coins really go bigger in the market bro.

Please check the good coins like btc, eth, xmr, zec and neo as the investment. So with these coin you can expect the future growth for these coins and you can make more money with it.
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:52:46 PM

I think you can sell a part of it. Then buy a part at the low level and wait for the market to recover slowly. Because you don't know when the market will recover. If the price fluctuates very much. You can try to get a profit by buying and selling.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
pissuyakkuu

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:59:29 AM

Its hold on the off chance that you offer then you lose your cash be tolerance and stay what you are. Ine of my companion he hold his btc for 2yrs with ave of 700-900 preceding then it went down to 200-300 look the persistence he gangs, now he is upbeat to sold his coin at high prive, yet now is diverse heaps of altcoins then it was unquestionably a hold. Perhaps endeavor to movement or do anything not crypto related its difficult to choose now when showcase is so bearish, dependably think if there's a short then bullish is there too. Think you are not the only one so be quiet. Good fortunes
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 08:24:37 AM

If the seller, of course, you will experience major loss. don't do it if I became you. the value of the loss was not in crypto, crypto amount owned is still the same. just wait for price alone back to a high point or even more from previous purchases.

Toris50

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:33:56 AM

In my own opinion, empty balance is not good, because market can change at any time either increase or decrease, and if it is increased and you have empty your balance at that time it will be like you lose because you have empty your balance when is increased.
arthur304

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:47:55 AM

It has being a persistent bear season in the market for a long time now. Let's just hope we will see a reversal soon
Senumilew

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:55:30 PM

Everybody is having this issue, however what I need to state is the way was your portfolio before December and January period. Individuals need to acknowledge now that is it is possible that you choose now to assume your misfortune and proceed onward or you keep a watch out what happen to the market. I feel the winter is arriving at an end
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:15:30 AM

I know in the future your portfolio will increase so much because many coins run into the moon at the right time and if you believe in the crypto market, still buy and buy for profit not sell it just what is happening now
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:38:03 AM

the market , can go to 0 anymoment at any time.

so consider that your money can evaporate while you are sleeping.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
watchurstep45

Activity: 300

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:41:00 AM

I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?

yes , thats why we have to strive to get more tokens/coins in bounties and holding token for longtime so that we cannot easily get 0 balance in the future.
Katya91a

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:19:10 PM

I think this fear is more or less inherent to all in the crypto world. I also experience a sudden exchange or wallet is hacked, or when a transfer of money, they will not come
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: