Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:15:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear for empty balance in future..  (Read 2359 times)
raimslii

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:11:35 PM

I think you should hold at this moment. If these are good altcoins I believe that when the market uptrend the value of your altcoins will increase. If you are keeping these bad altcoins, the project is dead then it is best to consider the good value to sell them to reinvest in a better altcoin. Or you want to leave this crypto market and feel no future for crypto then sell it all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:22:45 PM

You will not change anything. The future will bring surprises. I believe that next year the market will be green. I advise not to panic.
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:24:47 PM

I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?
Don't be afraid just believe on what you really know in crypto world I know it is normal for you to be afraid because you could you lose your money but that is the risk you had taken when you enter the market. Always remember what goes up must come down but what goes down must come up. Goodluck.

Mery Gason

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:25:23 PM

With such a strong fall, I try to buy coins in parts from my capital! But I think that below 7,000 dollars for Bitcoin, we will not sink.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:26:34 PM

I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?
It depends on what coin you are holding. If you want to gain more in your investment then HODL it until it reaches your target price of selling. It is starting to bull run and almost all alts are going up right now maybe your coin is one of them you should take a look at the market and check it if you gain or not.
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:18:44 PM

It depends on which coins you are holding. If you are holding any coins like BTC, ETH or BCH then no need to worry much about them. For ETH I am not much confident but for BTC and BCh have the good price jump in the near future. But if you have any ICO coins then there are only 2 ways either sell them now or just wait for months and months. I had also invested in some ICO and now price like nothing hope it will also rise in the future.   Angry Angry
donalfonso

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:23:55 PM

For someone with a 'member rank' here you should know really, hold and keep earning more of other crypots, altcoins. Eventually one of them may even compensate for all other loses.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:35:18 PM

Well if you believe in the future of this tokens/coins you are holding then you can't just but wait patiently for a possible rise since you are already at loss.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:13:43 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 01:13:35 PM by SmartIphone

It depends on what coin you are holding. If you want to gain more in your investment then HODL it until it reaches your target price of selling. It is starting to bull run and almost all alts are going up right now maybe your coin is one of them you should take a look at the market and check it if you gain or not.

pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:19:13 AM

It all depends on what kind of coins you hold, and how the project develops. Personally, I want to earn as many coins as I can and keep them until I'm satisfied with their price. At the moment, of course, it's better not to sell anything, because there is a "drain".
Vulcansalute

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:21:19 AM

You're probably in a huge loss currently so why sell. Just wait till you're a little bit up and when you don't believe in the project you can sell. Selling at a huge loss just doesn't make any more sense. The whole market is down , why not wait till things are moving for the better?. Just hodl.
ElizaZX

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:22:51 AM

If you have several coins, do not be afraid that one of them will cost very little or practically nothing. But if you have concentrated all the capital on one coin, then it is better to sell everything or buy other coins.
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:40:16 AM

If it’s just one of the coin depreciation, I don’t think it’s necessary to panic, but now it seems that all the coins are madly depreciating. Every day there is a lot of negative news about cryptocurrencies. We can’t go back to the good time of cryptocurrency in last year.
Ziscadas

Activity: 452

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:24:28 AM

If it’s just one of the coin depreciation, I don’t think it’s necessary to panic, but now it seems that all the coins are madly depreciating. Every day there is a lot of negative news about cryptocurrencies. We can’t go back to the good time of cryptocurrency in last year.
I agree that at the moment there is a risk of losing what we have made over a long period, the market is very unstable, it frightens and gives reason to think that the crypto currency may burst, but I do not think so
PatM77

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:44:11 AM

I am aware too about this feeling of fear because I am aware of the uncertainty in this crypto world but my resort to this is just always be attentive and do not invest too much, that way I am able to balance my fear and hope.
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:59:04 AM

When I look at my coins, I get a feeling of anxiety, their cost decreases every day.  Now it remains to wait for a better time to sell them.

doroshok

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:59:15 AM

Don't panic, don't sell everything now. You don't like the idea, I'm sure. Wait until it starts to grow and then decide for yourself. In the long run, you can get more. And the market began to grow.
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:45:52 AM

fear is the obstacle in trading and in getting what you want. but really, what scares you more - lack of money or idea that you're not that good as you expected? it's a psychology trick Wink

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:01:06 PM

You do not say which coin you bought ..Now is a difficult time for all coins ..But if these coins have a future .. they still work on the project, and spread the news, then do not worry... When the market starts to grow,  such working projects will go up, too.
Amancrypto123

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:20:56 PM

There are many coins like BTC,BCH, ETH  and the fear for holding depends on type of coins you are holding.if you are holding BTC ,you can hold them for long term as most probably there is a chance of increase in price in near future.
And in ETH there is chance for increase but not as of BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: