Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:13:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear for empty balance in future..  (Read 2362 times)
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:36:29 PM

Do not fear to hold your coins if do you think it is valuable. If you know the risks at first you will not feel the fears so patient and hold your wallet will not be empty.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
ZAROBLYATOR

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:36:48 PM

If you have the patience to hold, you need not to be afraid of what would happen. Most times, we lack the ability to hold till the right time. You cannot also have an empty balance, you can only have a reduced portfolio.

Right now hold isn't right decision. Market is bullish in the end of 2017, and this correction can continue for several months. I don't know if market can recover to the previous levels...
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:44:17 PM

Have often to be the advice of some experts for one to participate with the amount he can afford to lose, I think this is because of the reason....

dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:58:30 PM

Future is what we always look up to, It is important to have saving for the future.
Helamkiyu

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:06:53 AM

You are not the only one. Everything I can state is that, have tolerance. You may hold it at a while when the cost gets low. Consider how you can gain a greater amount of it decisively.
palweduk

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:25:01 AM

I figure you should hold as of now. In the event that these are great altcoins I trust that when the market uptrend the estimation of your altcoins will increment. On the off chance that you are keeping these terrible altcoins, the venture is dead then it is best to consider the great incentive to pitch them to reinvest in a superior altcoin. Or on the other hand you need to leave this crypto market and feel no future for crypto then offer everything.
anth36jian

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:26:35 AM

This fear is clear at all, unpredictable situation of the cryptocurrency market can't allow to sleep calm every day because you think about your future work and money, I know it...
caoboinhacso

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:23:07 PM

I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?

I also alike you, invested on the end of last year when the market was growing strongly and I believed that the market will still go up more, so I hold it till now. My capital is just only 1/5 of the beginning, but I continue to holding because selling at this time is no different than a loser
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:25:20 PM

I think that such a fear comprehends every trader, but what is fear? Do you think that you will simply lose your money? In any case, loss of funds is the result of actions, so consider your actions very carefully.
maiconsr63

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:27:29 PM

Waiting for a better situation in the future is good. But you should estimate how long you can wait and be safe for yourself.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:31:10 PM

I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?

keep and wait for the "green" market, growth is bound to be, it's not entirely clear when)
In comparison with December, you will receive a big minus from the sale of your coins
be patient and wait.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:31:44 PM

You better assist those coins you have on how strong they are to the market interns of adoptions as the the market changes your coins should develop faster to launch their products and services if they have...if they don't have then you need to decide to sell or trade to other good coins. This bearish trends affects all currency and you need to buy those quality coins that has bright future and sell those shitcoins.
nareal109

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:32:47 PM

You bought with the highest price. But don't panic, the market will change in next time, I very believe that. If you don't want to hold, you can learn about trading and earn profit, like me.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:34:48 PM

keep and wait for the "green" market, growth is bound to be, it's not entirely clear when)
In comparison with December, you will receive a big minus from the sale of your coins
be patient and wait.
Yes, the loses right now was too big and if OP still not decided, better to keep everything on hold day will come and the value will bounce back, it will take some time but believing it will happen will keep you holding those coins, you don't have any choice unless you are willing to accept that failure and loses big part of your investment.
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:36:07 PM

You bought with the highest price. But don't panic, the market will change in next time, I very believe that. If you don't want to hold, you can learn about trading and earn profit, like me.
Just be positive as always because it can ruined your decision making how you handle your earnings right now, be fearless in terms of volatility because we surely expect further in a future, they can hesitate to fall crypto because it, supports by many.
Griffin10

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:38:20 PM

I wouldn't not worry, I think most projects will do well once the bulls return in force
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:39:28 PM

To prevent the future from being horrified by an empty balance, all security measures should be carried out for your funds. Just need to monitor the market and know when to go to fiat.
anaivanova726

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:41:43 PM

my advice is not to invest everything in 1 coin. you need to distribute the risks and buy a few different coins, in your opinion prospects. thus you will protect yourself. on failure.
mbluxs

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:42:09 PM

keep the coins that you have no matter how, don't despair, keep fighting and keep on encouraging you to get more coins like following a campaign, it's a profitable way too.
apyong

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:45:31 PM

Just keep your coins in your wallet even if it takes a long time. Just be careful with your wallet because hackers are just around the corner. I know someday your coins will have a value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: