Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:24:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear for empty balance in future..  (Read 2362 times)
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:48:53 PM

I think you should keep your coins in the long run. Sell now is not the best solution, now is the right time to buy, but definitely not to sell.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:54:41 PM

In investment, of course, the important thing is courage to take risks, this is what true investors must have to be able to get big profits someday.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:00:50 PM

I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?

this is what happens if you just follow the bounty campaign and don't find out any knowledge that you can get in the discussion in this forum. there is a lot of knowledge that you must know, especially in the ico investment field. in each ico has the vision and mission recorded on white paper. you must check and read and analyze it to ensure its success. so you will know that the ico that you follow will have a time lag to grow until you get a substantial profit.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:14:37 PM

Cryptocurrency phenomena started the emergence of new phobia and fears - Fear for empty balance is another example.
To minimize risks of your portfolio you should be quick while balancing from one asset to another.
aldorexxx

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:04:07 AM

All of us are afraid os seeing this sotuation because we work too much to have money and it will be very worring if we see theempty balance in the nearest time as well.
genixye

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:06:40 AM

Don't sell when the market is down, you'll only lose your money. It's even more painful to see the market appreciate right after you sell your COINS. It may be better to be patient and long - term.
nokat

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:11:07 AM

Empty balance? I have never thought of this happening to my accounts where I will be having none in my wallet. No matter what I may be going through,I had to still hodl some coins to become a true reflection in my wallet.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:20:05 AM

I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?
Uncertainty and ignorance of what will be in the future are one of the main shortcomings of the crypto currency, because we will never know what the value of the token will mean in the future, and we always ask ourselves whether we need to store this or that coin or sell it to get something. But it also depends on the coins that you have.
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:39:51 AM

I think that you worry this much because you have little faith in this system. I get what you are going through, as a matter of fact, it is the same thing that I'm experiencing at the moment, but I have never for once thought that there would be a time where my balance would amount to zero. Except you invested in really shitty coins, I don't think you have to worry that much too. Just hodl your coins, everything will be better.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:52:36 PM

For me, the best thing you must to do is dont stop working and investing, because the more you invest the highest possibility that you can ave a good profit in the future, so you dont need to be worried about the future because no one can knows what will happen in the future, so the best you need is keep working and do your best to have a good income in the future.

kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:27:03 PM

it's not a good thing totake a responsibility for your actions and your money Wink do as you feel right but make sure no emotions involved because it spoil everything

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
BillyBelmonte

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:39:47 PM

No one can give you right advise. First of all you should say what coins you have in your portfolio. Second, you balance not in the fiat currency, you balance in the cryptocurrency, and I believe that count of your crypto don't change, just price in fiat is differ.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:46:06 PM

Don't sell because that would be the dumbest thing you would ever done.I see that you had purchase on last years which we do know the highest or peak prices of all crypto into those days.Holding upto now will relatively giving you out almost zero value due to deep negative percentage. Why would sell if you do know that you will just lose some money? Instead on stressing yourself its much better for you to seek on possible good coins to accumulate while its still cheap.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:51:41 PM

Do not put all the eggs in one basket, I mean, if all your savings are in crypto then you risk losing everything at once. Diversify your savings, this will help you cope with the fear.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:20:52 AM

You just have to hold your coins and wait for it to go recover and then that is your window to sell your coins. But when you are still early to catch up and luckily see the beginning of the price fall, better sell it asap.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:30:24 AM

I don't know what kind of coins you hold, if it's the top 10, then you can save them because the top 10 coins are relatively stable!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:36:14 AM

Do not panic, You should hold your coins, now market in downtrend. In future market will recover then you will earn profit & sell your coins up till then do some bounty work like social media campaigning, signature & earn some coins for further profit.
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:46:04 AM

The main question is do you bought a great coin or is it a mediocre project which is no different from hundreds of others? If this global project is in the top 20 at the moment, I would advise you to keep it, but if a coin with a small market capitalization, we suggest that half to sell in a more stable cryptocurrency or bitcoin Eth. Yes, you lost money, I think everyone in this market was wrong in a similar way, the main thing is not to give up and do the right steps.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:12:33 AM

The decision to sell or hold coins is your decision. You have to think of strategies if you want to sell coins, whether it is the decision to sell coins and then you buy another cryptocurrency or you buy coins with new funds, and for coin holding strategies you must have patience, don't often see coins on the market
cryptomadu

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:27:47 AM

If the project looks good behind the coins that you are holding then do not afraid of low prices. Because the price can go up anytime after the market starts to go up. But if you see that the future of those coins is not clear then it is better to sell them even with a loss to reduce more losses.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: