Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:57:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins  (Read 2512 times)
shelimy

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:32:50 PM

In terms of investment, hope is only for alcoins .. only they are not rising because of the situation on the market, but I think everything will be more than perfect in the future.
Elderman87

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

UniDapp

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:11:49 AM

So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

Dying? Far from it. The entire crypto world is going through a difficult time at the moment with the FUDs and general manipulations but alts will pick up. It may take a while but I feel the alts season will still be upon us. We just have to persevere and keep being patient.

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
griezmann

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:17:52 AM

So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

Don't panic and worry about it.
All of altcoins aren't dying and there is a hope for new projects, the market will recover again soon in no time, we just need to wait for now, be patient and do not ever sell your altcoins or tokens because of this.
Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:09:11 AM

I look at the Crypto currency market more optimistically.  There are a lot of good projects and they are developing.  At the moment I see no reason to panic.  Even when the market falls, some projects are developing very actively, and just do not expect a very fast profit.

[/center]
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:15:01 AM

I look at the Crypto currency market more optimistically.  There are a lot of good projects and they are developing.  At the moment I see no reason to panic.  Even when the market falls, some projects are developing very actively, and just do not expect a very fast profit.

Definitely! price fluctuation is the nature of cryptocurrencies because it is not yet fully legitimize by the governments but people from the crypto world still pushing forward to get recognize around the globe so it may takes some years to be fully legal across the world and I hope it will come much sooner  Wink

tthuynhutran213

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:34:53 AM

There  is still hope  all hope is not lost because the market is all bleeding red ,this due to the volatile nature of cryptocurrency  and that is the beauty of the market
laelyy212

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:31:19 PM

The current situation in the cryptocurrency market may look Stormy but what I see is that the storm will be over very soon and its going to be victory at last on all our investments.
DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:53:00 PM

There is nothing wrong with the market now. The usual correction. But a constant fall, as well as growth, can not be. Hamsters in a panic sell, and someone uses this opportunity to replenish the purse of the new coins at a lower cost. With the growth of bitcoin, the entire market will grow. The main thing - to believe and wait!

Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:06:43 PM

Why do you think, that if altcoin's price decreases it is dying?
I cannot agree with you here.
We see, how all market has a really big correction compearing with January, but still, it is just correction.
And inspite of this market depression, we see , that new alts are being created, and crypto world becomes bigger and bigger.
I would say, that new projects borning now, not dying.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Tengcreneng

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:03:21 PM

The volatile and volatile market situation is a simple thing that usually happens in the market. The market will often experience such a thing, which will inevitably turn back at higher prices again. Altcoin continues to grow, new projects also continue to arrive in every day. Crypto is increasing and the community is getting bigger. I think the market will soon arrive at a high price again, so you do not have to worry.
juliapham118

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:14:25 AM

I think after so price drop a lot of people lost hope but if we'll see working! projects here it doesn't matter about price because when market goes up these project will grow more than BTC and not working projects
SpicySquid5

Activity: 11
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:22:23 AM

A huge problem with alt coins, is that regardless of how bad the coin is, if there's enough hype the price will rocket.

A think a great alt coin and one I have many hopes for is Trezarcoin. If you want to know a little bit about it, I wrote a simple post explaining why I like it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3516002
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:16:44 AM

Probably you have not been able to see through what is prevailing at the market presently where so many ICOs of Blabla coins are springing up, because Crypto is at the growing stage. Bitcoin itself is now recovering from the effect of the past bearish scene, controlling and overcoming all FUDs , maintaining standardized steady stability in ascending the bullish scene speculated soonest.
However therefore, there are still more than one thousand hope for better Altcoins, only the low key or well unplanned ones are facing the wrought.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:00:18 AM

Just because the market is suffering doesn't mean that alt coins are dying... This things have and will always happen. I wont tell you to hodl but always only invest what you are willing to lose and if you believe in a coin then stick to it.
Yes I agree. From all this years, users encounter different negative circumstances together with altcoin but altcoin is still standing. We cannot predict what is the future of altcoin but we can help to continue its existence by taking risk for it. Don't lose hope just take risk.
At this very moment, the crypto coins which are most widely and most extensively used in the world of trading are none other than that of the altcoins. Almost all the traders are using the altcoins for the sake of trading and that by doing so, they are making a very good amount of money as well. I don’t think so that there will come any such situation when we will be seeing the altcoins dead.
qtypatuty

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:10:51 AM

I think after so price drop a lot of people lost hope but if we'll see working! projects here it doesn't matter about price because when market goes up these project will grow more than BTC and not working projects

The market is quite proportional to the people's demand. If the limited supplies are getting used by the high (or probably higher) demand of the people, then then the price will move with it. The market depends on the people's demand. The more people that patronize alt coins, the better performance an alt coin is going to have, price-wise.

hamyy0000

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:37:54 AM

firestormaow

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:43:25 AM

I do not think Altcoin has not a chance. The Altcoin market is very potential. At the moment it is only a period of adjustment to the price of the crypto market. When it stabilizes, Altcoin will thrive
cherryberryno.1

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:11:27 PM

theres always hope for everything, just keep calm and give more time for market to recover, it will take longer time but believe that market will probably recover, so this is the best time for buying etherium or bitcoin for invest
Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:11:28 AM

Altcoins, a virtual coin like Bitcoin. The future of the project makes sense, Altcoin always has an increasing value.
mightcoin

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:16:15 AM

From this point of view, I agree that there are fewer and fewer projects. The most interesting ideas have already been realized and the market of ideas is becoming narrower and narrower. Although I think that it is still possible to build a new system with the development of new technologies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: