Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:53:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins  (Read 2512 times)
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:12:17 PM

Altcoins are not dying they are evolving very quickly unlike Bitcoin, so the future is for altcoins.

bundjoie02

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:13:42 PM

There is always hope for everything, so we don't need to worry so much. We all know that the market is still down at this time but it doesn't mean that we also loose our hope for this can sure grow up again
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:21:43 PM

Always late to get the benefits of investing the altcoins... altcoins help a lot even at price interms in the past chart of all coins. Some of it is because of the altcoins.

Many Altcoins has a good idea and potential to create a Good Project. Biggest problem is the investor some of the investor how Good the Idea they have that can get more a lot profit than the other tokens Smiley

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
tania30

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:25:25 PM

I do not think that the crypto currency is dying. It is foolish to think that it ends its existence. This situation is explained by simple volatility. I think that soon the course will change. You should always have a hope.
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

Every day new altcoins come to the market, and many of them are promising, but it takes time, not all of them at the first listing do X10-20, as many are not engaged in speculation, and first of all modify the product! I think that the altcoins are the future, as thanks to them more and more people learn about cryptocurrencies every day!
icestar001

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:25:51 PM

It is a truth that bitcoin is really no valu, it's now just a hope of market, alts are the future of crypto
Wolfman15

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:40:39 PM

All projects have a future if they have a product. A real, working product with users and stakeholders and I believe that the whole industry of work products has a future. In fact, I even believe in alternative projects with their features and conveniences

malahivet930

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:46:05 PM

Just those altcoins are dieing that have no working item and no certifiable utilize cases. What's more, these alts need to pass on as they are dirtying the entire crypto world. Truly new activities will come yet just those with genuine improvement and utilize case will survive.
Promickey

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:49:48 PM

of course there is hope, if you chose the good altcoins with good price. You will benefit from it. Now the market is bledding, but when bullish trend starts, you will be very happy with the profit you get from them.
kasbon

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:50:11 PM

So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
At present there are many new ICO projects that are being established and the downfall of the market is not affecting these activities.
The market is very bad but does not mean things will go down forever. cryptocurrency takes time to restore everything. If you do not trust the crypto market, you will not be able to profit from it because this is a very good time to do business.
I still hope for his future Altcoin, because I see Altcoin is still showing progress, so for the future will be greatly helped by the development of Altcoin is increasing. development is very capable to influence the price and future of a coin. by continuing to demonstrate the development of the capacity to make the coinable to be reliable and become a coin that can be expected.
@DiscoveryIoT

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:01:15 PM

Altcoins will have a future as a utility for collecting data. Check out Discovery IoT

Discovery is an IoT led supply chain solution that is run through a network of Decentralized Nodes, residing on the smartphones phones of a community of users. What makes Discovery unique is that it blends together three layers into a one-stop solution: The hardware layer (Cliot), The distributed data harvesting layer (user community) and the Data Analytics/Artificial Intelligence layer. Discovery makes IoT an affordable solution for tracking daily products (and not just high-end luxury handbags) by disrupting the costs of the hardware and tracking simultaneously
Neoscape
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Bounty Management? https://t.me/Luminos17

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:11:20 PM

the price of a coin depends on the supply and demand on the market, not all altcoin is bad, there are still altcoins with good projects like eos, quantum, neo, ehtereum. you just wait for the market backup the price

⸎⸎⸎BOUNTY MANAGER⸎⸎⸎
⸙Sosial Media⸙ ⸙Signature⸙ ⸙Translation⸙
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:29:04 PM

So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

I will disagree of your thought because every altcoin have a corresponding project and some of these having a very good platform , in fact there are many successful project ,so if you think altcoins are dying then I will say you're wrong since there are many altcoins having a huge value already although these will not overtake Bitcoin .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
ttranhoan215

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:41:11 AM

Yes there are hopes for Alt coins especially for those with good projects.They will survive in the market as they add value to the market or improves a gap that needs to filled. some altcoins however will fade off with time as they don't have much of a value due to the stiff market competition,
cryptomite

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:27:34 PM

Of course there is a promising future for the altcoins because more and more people are investing in them. And as we are aware this high demand can shift the price of coins to the higher figure which is why it is worth looking at them.

crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:32:13 PM

Yes, maybe now the market is very bad. But there are never eternal falls, as well as eternal growth. I believe that the market may not be today or tomorrow, but should begin the recovery. According to my forecasts, by the end of the year the maxima should be updated. But this is only an opinion
familyofsimson

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:35:27 AM

What is happening now in the market is very normal for all kinds of currencies, may it be stock currency. There’s this red price always keep on happening even on bitcoin. But crypto and altcoin price is just that very volatile unlike the stock currency.
Shadovka

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:44:53 AM

The market now is really scary now especially those that have a big amount in their portfolio. I does not think that altcoin will die, unless crypto die first then altcoin will die as we all know that altcoin is tie to crypto, and as long as crypto is able to survive long term from market up and down altcoin will definitely survive. If crypto can survive and help investors to make money new ICO will go into the market to earn this money and new altcoins will come out.

AlGovorov

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:53:11 AM

I think that there is hope, but not all altcoins, I hope Monero this coin biberatica very well from the bottom. And the rest are of little interest to me.
bibitao22

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:55:45 PM

Projects still keep coming. I think sooner or later that downtime period will end. Market is cyclic, once it reaches the bottom, it will again start to raise, only question is where is the bottom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: