Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:51:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins  (Read 2512 times)
Lab_Rat

Activity: 599
Merit: 502

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:41:54 PM

So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

Not all altcoins are copies. There are a lot of coins that are unique and maybe this coin will turn out to be the next Bitcoin. After all, it is now a dream for many people, to find the right coin at the very beginning of its journey.

oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:43:21 PM

got to find bitcoins real price so everything settles down and we go back to buying like normal, right now everyone in panic once panic ends we will grow back up.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
donieahmad

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:44:51 PM

I think if altocoin at this time and in the future still have hope because in market altocoin still normal not too decrease.
percopolis

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:03:10 AM

There are many new projects created for the blockchain of the new generation. When these projects launch their platforms, the price of their tokens can grow by 10 or more times. For example, such as QKC
michaelzagoskin

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:11:17 AM

I think that as the number one crypto is recovering from $ 6.000 to almost $ 10,000, the situation improves with the altcoins
Yes, the market had difficulties, of course. But the market is recovering, albeit under strong pressure from governments and politicians. Because they are extremely outraged that some people have become millionaires for a couple of days to pay this tax Cheesy
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

Altcoin is the solution for Bitcoin problem. I think even the market goes down I'm not seeing it as bad. For me I see it as an opportunity. It is an opportunity for me to buy more. As for me I believe that the price maybe low but in the future it will give me a big return. Better to set our mind to a long term goal.

AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:10:27 PM

Honestly, there are a lot of altcoins that still have a good value. Unfortunately, they still undervalued. The marketing is very weak. So, not much people know about the project.

AiwonOleh

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:13:04 PM

At the moment, there are very few good projects coming to the market, a lot of failed projects that return investors to money, but I think in the future everything will change.
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:15:50 PM

So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
No, It will rise again and again. It depend on our faiths if we decided that dying that will. But if we still trust on the alt coins that will rise and exist like bitcoin and ethereum. That 2 example can be happen the other projects. So we need only trust on this crypto world.
emmaeducatorxx

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:11:18 AM

I think you are surprised at the decline in altcoin prices there is always hope to rise again but maybe not for now, when bitcoin moves up, then altcoin will go up but it depends on the alt you hold and indeed there are some alt who are dead probably because there is no demand in the market then alt will directly die.
emmaeducatorxx

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:13:25 AM

there is still a lot of hope in altcoin. many new altcon are also appearing with their excellent projects. it could be its own competition in altcoin and the best project price could be the highest increase among other altcoins.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:15:03 AM

You still have a lot of hope for the future, that altcoin is also an easy way to earn a lot of profits, and you can make a profit in no time, because bitcoin prices are always increasing all the time.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:16:27 AM

Altcoins always have hope, although many new cryptocurrencies are plagiarism now, and even their existence is only for financing, but good tokens still exist, such as the upcoming 3.0 blockchain is a good proof!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 10:25:46 AM

My take on that is YES, cos I wonder why people always complain when market is down , we all should know that this is cryptocurrency which involve volatility and what ever goes up must come down as stated in law of karma, I believe in alts cos the good ones has a better chance to double yr Bitcoin for u no matter what, that is why we all expect 10x or more most time forgetting that life is all about a word and opposite which is " UP n DOWN " in crypto.
painting_money

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:33:37 AM

The decision is up to you. You can completely understand, analyze and evaluate the price, the potential of copper, bitcoin, eth, lite coin easily.
And if you have any hope for any money, invest in it.
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 02:24:41 PM

There is no way that altcoins are dying, there are types of altcoins in the market which are legit and not legit altcoins. I have seen many altcoins in the market which only stays for several months and their stats in the market are drastically went down. Altcoins that has bad statistics in the market chart will gonna die sooner or later, so choose wisely if you want to invest in digital currenty.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:59:20 PM

there is still a lot of hope in altcoin. many new altcon are also appearing with their excellent projects. it could be its own competition in altcoin and the best project price could be the highest increase among other altcoins.

I suppose, now, the market offers us to buy really tough altcoins. If you invest in them, you will make the best deal of this year. think about dealing with Napoleon X, Ontology, OmiseGO, Gladius, and Credits.
Huntsman82

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:47:47 PM

got to find bitcoins real price so everything settles down and we go back to buying like normal, right now everyone in panic once panic ends we will grow back up.

People panic and sell you buy and profit. Life is so simple sometimes. Cool
stunedi

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:49:51 PM

I think the altcoins will be fine. and we will see many new good altcoins in the future.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:29:25 PM

There always be hope for new projects to growth in the future. I suggest you to never take anything bad in the crypto just like a clue of the crypto will end. Sounds you are pessimistic about the future of cryptocurrency itself.

This time looks the market is trying to recover its price from big bearish trend and how ethereum already surpassed $400 again.

This not so bad as you said dude.
Indeed , the market will certainly heal and it needs time for that to happen . A lot of people are claiming that it might take over a year to heal back and in order to see actual gains and profits for whoever bought cryptos when they were high in price , but i strongly believe that such claims are just FUD and a cheap method for convincing inexperienced people to sell their cryptos for a small price ..
Ethereum for example has been forever second to bitcoin in rank despite the wide difference in value  , but we can understand that it will never disappear from the fact that it has a utility which is being used to create tokens for ICOw , and i don't think that a coin with this demanded use case won't be able to heal as soon as the demand goes back again (which is usually by the 3rd trimester of each year .. ) .
So hold on tight people , there is still hope for the industry you just need to hold to your assets and wait until things get better again , because sooner or later the rise will be achieved Wink .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: