Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:07:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] ETERBANK.COM | Crypto to FIAT Retail POS | Presale live🔥  (Read 3583 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:14:27 PM

I do not really understand the idea of the project, in pizzeriai it will be necessary to purchase POS terminals with the software of this project?
Did you read carefully about their first post or whitepaper? You can understand that, this project is for retailer and buyer can make deal more easier via their application. They have 3 production for serving this idea : EterPos - look like payment gate, EterWallet - wallet, of course, EterPay - look like EterBank Shares.
Good plans of course at developers. It will be necessary only to realize all this at the due respectable level and it is natural to find good audience for all this, both for tests, and for constant use.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:59:16 PM

I like the idea of getting bonuses when you hold some Eterpay and share from transactions generated in the network if your wallet is verified. But what are the condition for a wallet to be verified?
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:03:48 PM

I like the idea of getting bonuses when you hold some Eterpay and share from transactions generated in the network if your wallet is verified. But what are the condition for a wallet to be verified?
Oh, this is a good question, I want to ask that too somehow. But I can't see any telegram group link on your website ( https://eterbank.com/). Can anyone provide a link if they have, thanks in advance.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:07:58 PM

I think that the ICO will take time to be live,so what is the plan for the project meanwhile.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:49:51 PM

Eterwallet is wallet to store multi currency include fiat, So basically, they meant you have to verify your account by uploading you documents like when you get verified on other services.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:48:09 AM

Eterwallet is wallet to store multi currency include fiat, So basically, they meant you have to verify your account by uploading you documents like when you get verified on other services.

I am thinking if they are planning to release a physical card from eterbank like ATM, Credit card, to be used as a wallet for the transaction. That will be a good idea right?

huyp10

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:50:03 AM

Good luck! I think that the ICO will take time to be live!
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:40:09 AM

Great project with a great team! The idea of ​​the project is very good. I think the project has a great future.
I believe in this team, it will achieve its goals!
Hopefully it can really resolve the problem they have stated about the transactions done by cashiers, retailers, and waiters that involves cryptocurrencies by making it more easier, fast, and a reliable way of charging payments to its users through the use of its mobile application.
As what in the whitepaper said. It is more easier to apply retail business with just an app. This could  make many people get what they want with just using an app. Great project.

It is true our application will get extensive information and knowledge, this will be very helpful and provide benefit for its users. Eterbank is a huge and fast-growing project.

It's good to know that the application would be beneficial not just on the investors but also in the community. Hoping you'll attract more users and gain a lot of fundings from the investors.

The project will really be beneficial since cryptocurrency is gaining a momentum these days. As this currency is gaining more scope, this system could help the latter to expand even more. Allowing people to be involved in it unconsciously.
of course the project will be in demand in the work and can be fully used by users in real time. I hope the development of the project will be successful both for developers and investors.
Perhaps the project will indeed be in demand, but if the popularity of the project increases and if users become aware of it
The popularity of this project would only be possible to increase if the team would come up with the interesting idea in their marketing strategy. The team would be able to catch up with th different huge competitors if they will be able to pull it off their full potential. I hope that this in trend project would attract more investors.
jrengkon

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:12:38 AM

Progressive project, strong team and serious strategy to achieve the set goals, it is about the project. I am very interested in this project, I will wait until ICO starts on June 1 to join and invest, hopefully this project will succeed.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:14:48 AM

I think that this is really a great project but i also think that their must be some efforts done in the languages and details.

They can pay for the super shitty translations from people here who're looking for more shitcoin tokens for their "bounty hunting" full time jobs

Just by looking at projects bounty program you can already see if they have the credibility to compete with existing projects so if they can get good translators, that means the coins/tokens that they are going to offer will definitely have value.

Then they'll need to pay for proper translators and not some bounty hunting translating translators who use google translate and machine translations

Well, there are many bounty hunters that are professionals in translating their native languages. Why pay expensive if some people can do it with just some few tokens as payment.
I think it would be best to give chance to other members who are new to this kind of business and beside why should you pay more if you can pay less with those people who can do the same job. Smiley
We dont want to chances so they need to get it done by a professional as even a slight mistake in translation can put a bad impression on investors.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:04:52 AM

I think that this is really a great project but i also think that their must be some efforts done in the languages and details.

They can pay for the super shitty translations from people here who're looking for more shitcoin tokens for their "bounty hunting" full time jobs

Just by looking at projects bounty program you can already see if they have the credibility to compete with existing projects so if they can get good translators, that means the coins/tokens that they are going to offer will definitely have value.

Then they'll need to pay for proper translators and not some bounty hunting translating translators who use google translate and machine translations

Well, there are many bounty hunters that are professionals in translating their native languages. Why pay expensive if some people can do it with just some few tokens as payment.
I think it would be best to give chance to other members who are new to this kind of business and beside why should you pay more if you can pay less with those people who can do the same job. Smiley
We dont want to chances so they need to get it done by a professional as even a slight mistake in translation can put a bad impression on investors.

Building a project needs professionals, not a newbie. If they hire newbies in their project, how will they make the project to be successful? By hiring translator, it must be professional.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:01:19 AM

I doubt many people would want to verify their documents or some random newly made site that might want to steal their information and sell it
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:57:04 AM

I do not really understand the idea of the project, in pizzeriai it will be necessary to purchase POS terminals with the software of this project?
Did you read carefully about their first post or whitepaper? You can understand that, this project is for retailer and buyer can make deal more easier via their application. They have 3 production for serving this idea : EterPos - look like payment gate, EterWallet - wallet, of course, EterPay - look like EterBank Shares.
Of course I read the first page, but do you think all retailers have a tablet to install a mobile application? Or think the tablets are free?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:20:00 AM

Building a project needs professionals, not a newbie. If they hire newbies in their project, how will they make the project to be successful? By hiring translator, it must be professional.
I agree, being a translator as a beginner is very hard. Newbie is not capable to work with professional team unless they have years of experience.
Eterbank (OP)

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:41:40 AM

Simpy by holding EterPay or making purchases with other cryptocurrencies through EterWallet in your favorite retail stores / restaurants / etc, you are entitled to bonuses in the form of discounts on purchases ( paid for by eterbank, from transaction fees)!

eterbankPay anywhere, buy anything with Cryptoeterbank
ANN THREADWHITEPAPERBOUNTY THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FacebookTwitter▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:42:41 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 12:08:37 PM by Eterbank

Of course I read the first page, but do you think all retailers have a tablet to install a mobile application? Or think the tablets are free?

The EterPOS application is free, with no monthly or maintenance fees, it can be downloaded to iOS / Android smartphones or tablets, however we do not provide tablets.

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:58:34 AM

Progressive project, strong team and serious strategy to achieve the set goals, it is about the project. I am very interested in this project, I will wait until ICO starts on June 1 to join and invest, hopefully this project will succeed.

Sounds that project is doing well as what I understand with your quote. Eterbank seems a future concept of a cashless society wherein people doesn't need physical money to some goods and services. And I think this is still limited because crypt is not yet totally accepted globally.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:42:09 AM

Simpy by holding EterPay or making purchases with other cryptocurrencies through EterWallet in your favorite retail stores / restaurants / etc, you are entitled to bonuses in the form of discounts on purchases ( paid for by eterbank, from transaction fees)!
Wow very attractive and promising offers from this project,this will be a advantage to each eterbank clients.most likely it can compare to a somehow like credit card.Very friendly and accessable to future users.Hoping for more project updates and its success in the market.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:00:22 PM

The EterPOS application is free, with no monthly or maintenance fees, it can be downloaded to iOS / Android smartphones or tablets, however we do not provide them.
I did not understand what it means that we can download the application to our smartphone, but the developers do not provide them?
Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:09:03 PM

The EterPOS application is free, with no monthly or maintenance fees, it can be downloaded to iOS / Android smartphones or tablets, however we do not provide them.
I did not understand what it means that we can download the application to our smartphone, but the developers do not provide them?

The apps are free, the tablets are not provided.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: