Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:55:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] ETERBANK.COM | Crypto to FIAT Retail POS | Presale live🔥  (Read 3584 times)
susunyonya

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:40:53 AM

I see the total supply of coins on this project is not too much with normal coin prices, I also see this project developing a bounty campaign for promotion, when did coin sales begin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:39:53 AM

And I also noticed that the administrators are not always active on this thread. I'm hoping they will address this kind of issue immediately.
I agree, admins must be active with their thread which will boost their popularity. But I guess only few members are supporting the thread which many are discourage? I hope not.

Hopefully they are just busy with building things and get back to us and our questions at a later point in time.
We are really all hoping that this current situation of the team, not able to respond to the community is just because, they're busy on developing the platform to be a better one.
Still no news about the project status? The devs should make a move because many members are waiting and hoping for the project to be  successful.
This sounds not a very good one, the team isn't responding to us, the community here. We need to make a move that can attract their attention into this one.
Let's just really wait for it bud, maybe they are really that very busy, did you try to ask in their telegram chat? Maybe they are responding there.

Agree with you, developing such kind of platform is very time consuming that's why many team prefer to entertain supporters and investors after they have developed the project.

But it's also a disadvantage if they will be complacent not entertaining investors and even supporters. They will lose their audience.

some damage has already been done I think. By going so silent a lot of people lose confidence quickly and look for another more active project.
Reb Klimrod

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:58:51 AM

Hi! I really liked the idea of the project and I started to follow it. But why for about a month there is no tweets or any news in other social networks? Is the project all right?

hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:03:57 PM

And I also noticed that the administrators are not always active on this thread. I'm hoping they will address this kind of issue immediately.
I agree, admins must be active with their thread which will boost their popularity. But I guess only few members are supporting the thread which many are discourage? I hope not.

Hopefully they are just busy with building things and get back to us and our questions at a later point in time.
We are really all hoping that this current situation of the team, not able to respond to the community is just because, they're busy on developing the platform to be a better one.
Still no news about the project status? The devs should make a move because many members are waiting and hoping for the project to be  successful.
This sounds not a very good one, the team isn't responding to us, the community here. We need to make a move that can attract their attention into this one.
Let's just really wait for it bud, maybe they are really that very busy, did you try to ask in their telegram chat? Maybe they are responding there.

Agree with you, developing such kind of platform is very time consuming that's why many team prefer to entertain supporters and investors after they have developed the project.

But it's also a disadvantage if they will be complacent not entertaining investors and even supporters. They will lose their audience.

some damage has already been done I think. By going so silent a lot of people lose confidence quickly and look for another more active project.
Everyday passed by, if the team will not really going to respond to the questions of the community, I think there is something really wrong in this one.

I wonder for how long this is already going on like this with complete silence and no responses whatsoever? It's time for a turnaround in communications.
Reb Klimrod

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:35:31 AM

Hello! Admins, why in social networks there is no activity? Project still alive? For three weeks, not a single post on Twitter and FB?

Eterbank (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:33:50 AM

Everyday passed by, if the team will not really going to respond to the questions of the community, I think there is something really wrong in this one.

I wonder for how long this is already going on like this with complete silence and no responses whatsoever? It's time for a turnaround in communications.

Greetings! The Eterbank conversation has mostely moved to our Telegram group, which can be found at the following link:
https://t.me/eterbank
Members of our team, admins are available 24-7 in the telegram group for any and all revelant questions so feel free to join.

eterbankPay anywhere, buy anything with Cryptoeterbank
ANN THREADWHITEPAPERBOUNTY THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FacebookTwitter▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:34:54 AM

This could be a big problem and will make the project unreliable since the team are keep ignoring memebers. I hope that they can cope up with the problem and resolve it.

Greetings! The Eterbank conversation has mostely moved to our Telegram group, which can be found at the following link:
Members of our team, admins are available 24-7 in the telegram group for any and all revelant questions so feel free to join.

Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:35:39 AM

Can someone tell me if you have contacted the admin here or any team members in the telegram or some social media? Did they responded or maybe just like here, they are not responding?

Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:39:11 AM

Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:45:48 AM

Greetings to all! We hereby wish to update all bitcointalk users on news and offers within Eterbank!
By simply participating in the token sale, token purchasers automatically enter the raffle for winning a Tesla Model S!
More info at:
http://eterbank.com/tesla/

The Eterbank conversation has mostely moved to our Telegram group, which can be found at the following link:

Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:47:41 AM

Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:50:36 AM

The Eterbank conversation has mostely moved to our Telegram group, which can be found at the following link:

soundasleep

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:20:40 AM

Love this project, much needed for the whole crypto mainstream adoption, I got myself a small moon bag of the token. Wink
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:06:01 AM

In addition to this PDV application, will it be developed in the future similiar machines that can use today to pay with credit card, that is, ETerBank physical machine?
FIFAchain.io
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:02:13 AM

I  VIsite Your Website ETERBANK.COM.There have many information.
Fidelmi

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:43:22 PM

Eterbank had a unique features about themselves. Also Eterbank project had many supporters that give confident to the project to be successful.
Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:06:38 AM

Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:07:18 AM

I  VIsite Your Website ETERBANK.COM.There have many information.
Yes, it need to have that lots of information as the website is one of the first thing a potential user or investors will look up to know more what's the purpose and description of the project.
Also, the website is important too as it contains the progress of the token sale right? By that, an updated website can be attractive to the investors.

Our website is updated weekly for out users, take a look at our short explainer video ti better understand Eterbank!

Millennium_blue

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:28:30 AM

Project really desirable by the crypto currency players that finally can be applied in the real world with the world crypto currency can be accepted by the community for payment.They have much more to do with the road map.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:18:15 PM

Providing this kind of information makes the investors interested because of the sincerity of the team to pursue the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: