Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:51:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] ETERBANK.COM | Crypto to FIAT Retail POS | Presale live🔥  (Read 3583 times)
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:51:34 PM

The project is very good and if you truly prosper in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be good!

Eterbank project proves us that their service is great which will many people will satisfied. This project will be a big help in a big community which retailing is a great business.

By giving us an idea on what will the team gonna do with the project, we can assure and know what will happen on it. I hope that Eterbank will be given a chance and will rise again in top.
I think they will really go for that, they need to gain a lot of support too just like in the past achievements they have.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shikon_shard

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:56:44 PM

Do eterbank project have a product that can be test? And how will we use the project for retailing?
They have products indicated in their website which are; EterPos, EterWallet, and EterPay. But I'm not sure if there's already a beta test about that. Also, the description on how it will be used for retailing is there too.
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:22:21 AM

They have a product as well. An ideal wallet to handle multiple currencies in a wallet is easy to set up and use. The tokens called EterPay and the PoS system make it easy to charge anyone, anywhere at anytime. You can also be paid in the currency of your choice.
ainajane11

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:39:18 AM

They have a product as well. An ideal wallet to handle multiple currencies in a wallet is easy to set up and use. The tokens called EterPay and the PoS system make it easy to charge anyone, anywhere at anytime. You can also be paid in the currency of your choice.
You are right mate, Eterbank really helpful to the community which they also provide multiple wallet for any currencies that they can able to use. Eterbank retail should be prioritize also.
BrandyN

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:49:55 AM

Good evening, fellows. I suppose that this project is quite a commercial investment at the present time!
Tomynho

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:02:46 AM

Good project! Do you have any bonus (%) ?
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:20:53 AM

You are right mate, Eterbank really helpful to the community which they also provide multiple wallet for any currencies that they can able to use. Eterbank retail should be prioritize also.
Eterbank project is a good investment and you can already see some good result and positive feedback from the members. I hope many will still join and invest on the project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:36:18 AM

Eterbank project is a good investment and you can already see some good result and positive feedback from the members. I hope many will still join and invest on the project.
Eterbank have many good result and I agree with it. But as the situation of the project now, they can't do anything more which I cannot see the teams effort and interest anymore in the project.
hexline11

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:53:44 AM

Eterbank have many good result and I agree with it. But as the situation of the project now, they can't do anything more which I cannot see the teams effort and interest anymore in the project.
I was also noticed it that the team or the project is not working anymore? Correct me if i'm wrong, I have some doubt but if the team will give us an idea that they are still on it then it's good.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:14:05 AM

I was also noticed it that the team or the project is not working anymore? Correct me if i'm wrong, I have some doubt but if the team will give us an idea that they are still on it then it's good.
There still working on it mate. You can go to their telegram and see that their members and the team are helping each other. They always answers all the questions we asked for.
yuisefb8

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:33:56 AM

Eterbank is using a smart contract that cuts down some cost in marketing. This will help them to utilized their funds and make a big contribution to the community.
frenkelebre

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:48:16 AM

Eterbank is using a smart contract that cuts down some cost in marketing. This will help them to utilized their funds and make a big contribution to the community.
I appreciate the effort of the team pushing the project to greatness. There are many features that Eterbank really stand off which is a great opportunity in the business world.
hexline11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:07:32 AM

I appreciate the effort of the team pushing the project to greatness. There are many features that Eterbank really stand off which is a great opportunity in the business world.
Eterbank have good vision in the future, buy the problem is that the team are not motivated to make Eterbank successful.
ainajane11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:47:48 AM

Eterbank have good vision in the future, but the problem is that the team are not motivated to make Eterbank successful.
We need to know what will be the team are going to do now. But I think they don't notice this anymore and I don't know why. I hope someone will clear out what is the status of Eterbank.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:06:44 AM

Eterbank have good vision in the future, but the problem is that the team are not motivated to make Eterbank successful.
We need to know what will be the team are going to do now. But I think they don't notice this anymore and I don't know why. I hope someone will clear out what is the status of Eterbank.

I still have faith with the Eterbank. I want them to finished the project and see in the business industry which it will make a big change to the marketing strategy of the industry.
yuisefb8

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:44:42 AM

I still have faith with the Eterbank. I want them to finished the project and see in the business industry which it will make a big change to the marketing strategy of the industry.

Any update what is the current situation with Eterbank? In the past few days, I didn't receive any update or news what is Eterbank status right now.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:55:28 AM

ETERBANK is a revolution in the digital money market. It's great if customers come to any retail store without having to carry cash. Does the project have extensive cooperation with all stakeholders in all areas and all geographic areas?
frenkelebre

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:08:02 AM

Eterbank POS system is only for crypto users or it will also received another payment like in fiat? Can someone answer this thank you.
military_force

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:25:29 AM

I think this a great project of Cryptocurrency, People are understand and nurture the terms of Cryptocurrency. Very nice idea guys great to see these type of project. Well Done Smiley
hexline11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:29:04 AM

Eterbank POS system is only for crypto users or it will also received another payment like in fiat? Can someone answer this thank you.

There is no need for integration since we are only accepting crypto. If some of your consumers pays you with fiat currency then you can process it with regular POS.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: