Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:13:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] ETERBANK.COM | Crypto to FIAT Retail POS | Presale live🔥  (Read 3581 times)
shikon_shard

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:44:57 PM

Eterbank provides a unique solution to the world of cryptocurrency, the community supports this platform because it will come out beneficial to the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:08:24 AM

Can someone answer here what is the latest update of Eterbank and what stage are they now? Is there any sales and events that can make the members participate?
I am also waiting for some information about Eterbank. I hope someone can provide some details that can help the people to be motivated to support Eterbank again.

Exactly because if people will see the the effort of the team they will be really motivated. The team is very serious about this project since it will bring a great impact.

This is what I am saying mate. Also the members should also help by spreading good news and advertise it to other social media to have more members. This will be a great way to help Eterbank.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:28:35 AM

Can someone answer here what is the latest update of Eterbank and what stage are they now? Is there any sales and events that can make the members participate?
I am also waiting for some information about Eterbank. I hope someone can provide some details that can help the people to be motivated to support Eterbank again.

Exactly because if people will see the the effort of the team they will be really motivated. The team is very serious about this project since it will bring a great impact.

This is what I am saying mate. Also the members should also help by spreading good news and advertise it to other social media to have more members. This will be a great way to help Eterbank.
Do you think Eterbank have any other advertising strategy that can be useful for their promotion? It will also be a helpful thing that can get affection to the other people.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:54:33 AM

Do you think Eterbank have any other advertising strategy that can be useful for their promotion? It will also be a helpful thing that can get affection to the other people.

They have a strategy on how will they gain investors in no time. The only matters is that they should be active if they want to make the project successful.
hexline11

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:12:36 AM

Eterbank provides a unique solution to the world of cryptocurrency, the community supports this platform because it will come out beneficial to the community.
Yes you are right mate. This will be a great asset for Eterbank which they will going to have a retail in a unique way that will make the consumers like the project.
ainajane11

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:38:58 AM

Yes you are right mate. This will be a great asset for Eterbank which they will going to have a retail in a unique way that will make the consumers like the project.
I hope they will be going to be active again and will continue to improve the project. Eterbank is a great project and the only thing that needs is dedication to the project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

They have a strategy on how will they gain investors in no time. The only matters is that they should be active if they want to make the project successful.

What is it called? Does their way of promoting Eterbank is effective? I mean we need to see first their way of promoting the project in order for us to help them promote.
banff

Activity: 266

● Me\/u ●

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:52:30 PM

How do the team of Eterbank reach out to their community? By telegram channel only? How about their fellow supporters from other social media platform?

I guess they have also accounts on other social media platforms to communicate with their supporters and investors. It would be better if the team will answer this question so that both know what will be their response.
Yes, the project has a twitter and facebook account, but the last update there was a month ago. This is very abnormal. To write a tweet you need only a few minutes, are they really so busy? =)) Cheesy

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:35:48 PM

How do the team of Eterbank reach out to their community? By telegram channel only? How about their fellow supporters from other social media platform?

I guess they have also accounts on other social media platforms to communicate with their supporters and investors. It would be better if the team will answer this question so that both know what will be their response.
Yes, the project has a twitter and facebook account, but the last update there was a month ago. This is very abnormal. To write a tweet you need only a few minutes, are they really so busy? =)) Cheesy

I also question it to myself. However, we can't say anything negative about the project because they're active on telegram and they post their updates and announcements in the channel. But let's just see how they will respond to this.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:11:41 PM

I suppose this business is very interesting and interesting. Impeccable website, riveting idea, advisable website.

They won't be putting up this ICO if they won't offer uniqueness on the marketplace. They won't be marketable if that would happen.
qero

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:18:01 PM

What retail partnerships do you have at the moment?
shikon_shard

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:34:35 PM

I suppose this business is very interesting and interesting. Impeccable website, riveting idea, advisable website.

They won't be putting up this ICO if they won't offer uniqueness on the marketplace. They won't be marketable if that would happen.

I agree with your opinion, people won't be using this if they won't see unique features within the project.
ainajane11

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:45:47 AM

I agree with your opinion, people won't be using this if they won't see unique features within the project.

This could be a disadvantage to the project since they are not showing any interest with their project. They always keep us cliff hang which they will announce some news so long then will gone.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:59:28 AM

This could be a disadvantage to the project since they are not showing any interest with their project. They always keep us cliff hang which they will announce some news so long then will gone.
I hope they could show us an interest in their team to the project to help Eterbank grow healthy. This will be a big challenge but it will be fun.
hexline11

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:18:03 AM

Do you guys have any access or profile about the manager of Eterbank? I would like to ask something with their project that I want to know. I hope it will be address.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:34:23 AM

Do you guys have any access or profile about the manager of Eterbank? I would like to ask something with their project that I want to know. I hope it will be address.

You could join their telegram group for more information if you want. You can also get some answers their. This is the link of their group https://t.me/eterbank. I hope it can help you.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:50:17 AM

You could join their telegram group for more information if you want. You can also get some answers their. This is the link of their group https://t.me/eterbank. I hope it can help you.
Thank you for this references, I hope I can get many ideas and updates about the project. The project is also great and it will be a great opportunity if they will going to pursue their goals.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:59:26 PM

I don't have any, you just go directly to their Telegram to have that. You can see the link above posted by our fellow supporter.
shikon_shard

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:22:56 PM

I want this platform to see that this would eventually grow but the team don't reach out to their supporters. I do understand that they're busy but they need to make time for supporters.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:25:46 PM

I want this platform to see that this would eventually grow but the team don't reach out to their supporters. I do understand that they're busy but they need to make time for supporters.

Yes, I agree. Just bear on your mind that creating a great platform needs a lot of time to do it. Have patience, dude.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: