Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:48:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is forbidden for Muslims  (Read 1195 times)
gusevli

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:19:48 PM

There is no such thing mentioned in their Holy books. This is just an attempt to gain some popularity in the name of crypto. Also, people see logic these days and do not follow advices blindly.
bahula33

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:40:15 PM

Currency trading transaction is allowed with the following provisions: not for speculation, there is a need, if the transaction is made in a similar currency, its value must be the same and cash. If it is of any kind, it must be at the prevailing exchange rate at the time of the transaction and in cash. "

Thus, Bitcoin's position as a means of exchange according to Islamic law is permissible, but provided that there must be a handover and the same quantity if the same type.
Dimy38

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:41:11 PM

Anything can be used for bad or good
Grimjhow

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:05:23 PM

I do not know much about it yet, in my country no one has discussed about the ban on crypto currency ..
which I know the trade is allowed for Muslims
for an unstable price, I think it is not a gambling but it is a fluctuating bitcoin price..
ashahin7799

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:06:14 PM

I do not believe that bitcoin is banned for Muslims.Because, there is no religion discrimination here.There is no communalism here.Bitcoin can be used by people of any religion.Besides, according to Islamic law the business is valid.According to Islamic law, there is no question of banning bitcoin.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:08:07 PM

Still a debate. actually for me bitcoin itself is forbidden to muslim or not it depends of us own that use bitcoin for what. Except for the dice or gambling is definitely a ban. almost the same as paper money. it all depends on its use
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:16:50 PM

Why should it be banned? Is there anything wrong with bitcoin.
I think this is too much, is not bitcoin the same with other formal currency. If its use is not in accordance with syari'at islam, new bitcoin deserve to be banned. So this need to review the prohibition of circulation of bitcoin.
doblok

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:43:35 PM

maybe this is wrong when applied because in my country, many Muslims who have been in bitcoin and it does not matter because we are doing is working and if the completed work we paid and there are no elements that harm certain parties and bitcoin should be widespread anyone can have it's just a matter time for those who have low thinking about bitcoin Grin
cryptobike

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:44:48 PM

though its not directly that kind of thing but muslims should avoid this for this high risk
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:48:15 PM

Under current regulations or what they call 'fatwa', even though bitcoin is considered the currency of the future and part of technological development, bitcoin cannot be separated from one of the elements that can make it forbidden to use. The element is uncertainty. Bitcoin is considered to have this element because the price is so volatile that people like gambling when buying and selling bitcoins, and gambling was forbidden for muslims. how do you think about this?

Investing in Bitcoin is no different with stocks. So I don't think Bitcoin investment is unlawful to Muslims. Also, Bitcoin is not just for investment, Bitcoin is a currency and being use as such. So again, I don't think our brothers in Islam will consider using Bitcoin as unholy.

strelko

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:51:25 PM

This is not true in my opinion. I already a number of female celebrities who have Tweeted in support of crypto and they must all be investing as well.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:54:44 PM

I don't think that bitcoin is forbidden for muslims. Bitcoin is not gambling, so there shouldn't be any problem with bitcoin. Muslims can safely use it.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 06:59:54 PM

Under current regulations or what they call 'fatwa', even though bitcoin is considered the currency of the future and part of technological development, bitcoin cannot be separated from one of the elements that can make it forbidden to use. The element is uncertainty. Bitcoin is considered to have this element because the price is so volatile that people like gambling when buying and selling bitcoins, and gambling was forbidden for muslims. how do you think about this?
Bitcoin is digital currency and people buy or sell it for profits just like forex, stcoks or they buy land, homes, cars etc for trading purposes. like other businesses bitcoins also have risk of loss. i don't think trading bitcoins is prohibited in Islam and yes it is gambling unless you know what you are doing and you have knowledge and understanding of how trading of cryptocurrencies, stocks, currency pairs works.

Conundrumwas

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:02:24 PM

Even jobs, property, holding stocks have their own uncertainties.. I don't see why Bitcoin is any different?
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:10:50 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 07:45:39 PM by Chrystora123

I have discussed this with my Muslim friends, so far they think Bitcoin can only be traded in trading like forex, because according to the teachings of their investments such as deposits and stock trades it is forbidden, why forbidden because the money that worked,

I explain little that Bitcoin not only available with trading but can be with mining too, he asked "what is mining", mining it is to mine Bitcoin and its job of transaction validation or break the block with Bitcoin as a pay,

then he replied, "ohhh ... all this time I think Bitcoin can only be in trading only". end  Cheesy
so all this time they just do not understand Bitcoin deeper so think it's forbidden.

Wishywashy

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:11:56 PM

I have discussed this with my Muslim friends, so far they think Bitcoin can only be traded in trading like forex.

I explain little that Bitcoin not only can be tied but can be with mining, he asked "what is mining", mining it is to mine Bitcoin and its job of transaction validation or break the block with Bitcoin pay.

then he replied, "ohhh ... all this time I think Bitcoin can only be in trading only". end  Cheesy

what does this have anything to do with the topic? trading isn't even gambling.
bitkaboom2

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:18:16 PM

There is no clear statement approved by the Islamic scholars regarding Bitcoin, so from an Islamic point of view we cannot call Bitcoin as haram but there is also a question mark on accepting Bitcoin as halal.

Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:18:24 PM

I do not think that bitcoin earnings are a gamble. It's business. And for a good earning you need to understand the whole system very well and be a part of it. It can only be talented or professional. Those who consider bitcoin a passion, most often just lose their money
wafer_enak

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:23:46 PM

In my country is prohibited from transacting and is not prohibited to invest bitcoin. my opinion bitcoin investment is not a gamble because we buy when the price is cheap and our selling price is higher than the purchase price.
We must be good at choosing a place to invest so we are not fooled by the company so we are not paid.
golek upo

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:44:56 PM

Bitcoin does have a very volatile price, but I am confused with your opinion, you equate bitcoin with gambling. I am Muslim, and I am trading bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: