Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:30:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be better  (Read 984 times)
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:24:36 PM

Yeah now is when a lot of traders are probably selling after purchasing around 6k. this time buy more Btc or ETH ? Or Both ? To trade with of course... thanks a lot

Both are good to buy because this two are on the top of all the currency and they are both widely used by both traders and investors. Most altcoins are paired with either ETH or BTC. So, both of them has a high market demand.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:33:04 PM

Yeah now is when a lot of traders are probably selling after purchasing around 6k. this time buy more Btc or ETH ? Or Both ? To trade with of course... thanks a lot

Both are good to buy because this two are on the top of all the currency and they are both widely used by both traders and investors. Most altcoins are paired with either ETH or BTC. So, both of them has a high market demand.
Yes both are good to buy and holding, always remember invest only on the amount that you can afford. When we invest their is risks when you take risks their is a good rewards a profit will have.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:42:03 PM

its up to you, if you prefer for longterm and if you have a lot of catipal try to buy both btc and eth because that two cryptocurrency is the most popular and have alot of investors, and always remember buy what you can affod to lose.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:48:46 PM

I think both are excellent cryptocurrencies. But if we want to quickly gain profit and get more profit, then we better take steps to buy bitcoin. Because I think the percentage of bitcoin gain with ethereum in my opinion is more bitcoin. But ethereum has a lower risk level of loss in my opinion. If we are new to the world of commerce, I suggest it is better to buy ethereum.
rencong bitcoin

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

MoonDeFi

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:48:54 PM

when the two coins are in a cheap price you better buy both coins, you will get enough profit when the coit will go up and it will be a good choice for you, because the coin is a good enough to buy.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:49:15 PM

Actually who are selling at the point of 6000$ there are actually panic seller.Now market are starting to move on bullish.Its still has a time to buy both bitcoin and eth. you will get profited for sure.Bitcoin and etherurum always right choice to trade.I think you can buy both.

callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:13:46 PM

Its better to trust the cryptocurrency for the rest of your life. Make your life more confortable and live like your young. Both are good to buy because this two are on the top of all the currency and they are both widely used by both traders and investors. This matter should be decided with the users,holders and even the enthusiast alone, he should make the necessary study, research and analysis of the market of bitcoin trading, besides it is his own that should be protected by himself, to safeguard whatever he has because eventually whatever happens to his bitcoin he alone will be affected of its result.
nickmax

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:37:54 PM

Altcoins have recently grown well. Usually the growth follows a correction, I would wait a little and buy ETH for 400. I think there will be a slight drop before the new growth, the main thing is not to miss the moment! Although I may be wrong.
Skizzewizzie

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:48:53 PM

This is the time. A price dip is always the time to buy more coins and get in on the market. Don't limit yourself, buy bitcoins, ethereum and any other coin you think will do good.
rajon

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:14:03 PM

I think Bitcoin and ETH are both good long term. But Bettakayana is good for me because of ETH, Bitcoin prices are much higher than ETH and it's a profit to make Bitcoin long term. So I think it's best to make Bitcoin from ETH.
Chinatsu Akasaki

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:19:23 PM

Buy both if you are planning to hold it for the future so that you can really earn big profits and these two cryptocurrencies is the most stable in the market so in the future it is still there and the value of this currency will keep rising.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:27:59 PM

I think you should buy bitcoin than eth because i think it is better. When the bitcoin up it is easy to convert into a fiat while in eth you should convert into bitcoin before converting into fiat.
Actually, bitcoin and ethereum are the solid coins where you can make high income and bunch of money. Furthermore, if you have a lot of money you must bitcoin and then hold it for a long time so that in the future you can gain high income. Yet, if you do not have enough money you should buy ethereum. Lastly, both of them are good in long term investment.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:31:10 PM

Both,holding and selling.Hoding for the future and selling for the convenient of my family and to be able support my daily needs.We betrer to buy for the linger ir highes profit.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:34:31 PM

it depends on you if you feel confident and believe in what you will invest choose both also good can also be profitable for investment
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:02:30 PM

i dont think so. if they really sell their coins, they will regret later because i believe crypto price in the market still can increased more than now.
if you buy more now, i am sure that your coin still can multiplying at the end of the year.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:04:55 PM

According to my opinion, two coins i-e are bitcoin and ethereum are the strong coins where you can make high salary and pack of cash. Moreover, on the off chance that you have a considerable measure of cash you should bitcoin and afterward hold it for quite a while so that later on you can increase high pay. However, in the event that you don't have enough cash you should purchase ethereum. Ultimately, them two are great in long haul speculation.
EfganMiu

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:11:55 PM

this time buy more Btc or ETH ? Or Both ? To trade with of course...
In my opinion, you can combine both, ETH and BTC are both profitable coins if kept in the long term. You can convert ETH to short term trading. Having two coin has the strength and influence on the market. This is certainly a guarantee of profitability and safety in the trade.
AliErkic

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

xrp shitcoin is SCAM - get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:29:16 PM

It's cheap to buy. Bitcoin and Ethereum. But Ethereum is more volatile as Bitcoin. More risk, but more potential.

xrp shitcoin is SCAM!  ***  Get out!  ***  Don't get scammed by Ripple Labs and scammer Garlinghouse *** xrp shitcoin is SCAM!  ***  Get out!!!
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:35:00 PM

Bitcoin is a major coin in crypto and bitcoin can increase and last for a long time, and ethereum is the strongest and most popular altcoin among other altcoins, I think making both as an investment is a good choice.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:01:41 PM

If you plan to buy & hold it for long term, then buy any of them or both as it more likely safe than Altcoins.
Buying and holding of bitcoin is a good way to earn high income and a lot of money. In addition to that, if you buy now you assure that you could high income in the future because the price will spike and it will become more expensive than before. Lastly, I suggest you must buy now because the price is very cheap and affordable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: