Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:25:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be better  (Read 984 times)
Ruhul_Amin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:18:47 PM

I think, it would be better to hold both ETH, Bitcoin at the moment. Bitcoin and ETH many popular coins. Also Ethereum price is really very low.
I hope this year bitcoin's price can be upwards of 20k.
Chopmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:42:31 PM

Both are really great to invest in, the value will rise if there aren't any negative things that will happen to the market of cryptocurrency, And so if there aren't any manipulation that can triggered the dip again we are heading in an increase again and if you are comparing the last year movement I really think this years movement will be very different.
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:49:01 PM

This time it's good to to invest, it's good to buy bitcoin and and etherium. For me bitcoin is the best to buy and hold this time. It's better to buy more bitcoin in this time, because the price is low. Grab the opportunity becouse soon the bitcoin price will boom again.
kuckong

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:54:30 PM

Yeah now is when a lot of traders are probably selling after purchasing around 6k. this time buy more Btc or ETH ? Or Both ? To trade with of course... thanks a lot
All depends on yourself. Both are excellent cryptocurrencies. And the market chart for now is starting to improve again as it seems and hopefully continues. I myself choose to buy both. The btc I make to focus investment and to trade I choose eth.

Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:10:46 PM

Yeah now is when a lot of traders are probably selling after purchasing around 6k. this time buy more Btc or ETH ? Or Both ? To trade with of course... thanks a lot
If you have available funds, it is better to buy both bitcoin and ethereum, as both coins will soon grow in value. Simply now, you should not invest in bitcoin anymore, it has fallen a little in popularity and it is still difficult to predict the further dynamics of its growth. However, the situation may still change when bitcoin introduces planned improvements. On the other hand, such as the Tokyo Mt. Gox can once again throw their bitcoins onto the market and again fill it up for a long time.
Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:15:28 PM

If you create your portfolio which you add there coin or token which you want, it is the best for you. So, when any coin went down, others cover it and you portfolio always will be green.
Johnabraham

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:58:52 PM

Buying Bitcoin and ETH is really the best choice as of the moment because Bitcoin and eth price is up so you can easily take it. but i dont know how long market will green anyways overall market is no bullish mood so its perfect time to make quick profit.
KingFisher9

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:35:32 AM

I don't apprehend at the current time, the market is on inexperienced page at the current time but i do not understand it can stay this manner. I figure we'll the market down once more till the subsequent month. As i might see it the market can healing once we win second quarter during this year. therefore within the event that you just got to purchase BTC or ETH at the current time, you'll twig nonetheless i need to play safe by watch the market initial.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:48:44 AM

Buying new coins is a better option because prices are very low so try to grab this opportunity and buy new coins so that in future you can get huge profit from them.Try to buy and hold it till the prices rise.As we can see that from last week the prices are increasing no doubt they are increasing at low rate. So i will suggest you to buy new coins and save them in your wallet.Bitcoin is again coming back with a boom.So have patience and keep on holding the previous coins and try to grab new coins also.Selling your coins at this time is not suggested because this will just end in huge lose.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:54:49 AM

Ethereum and Bitcoin are like a title in a story. There will always be many people call out the two coins in each thread or commenting. This is the reason why ethereum and bitcoin will have a high value in the next few years. Everyone who comes to this forum will always be suggested to buy ethereum and bitcoin. We will see the price of ethereum and bitcoin every year to come, will always be surprising.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:32:13 PM

Ethereum and Bitcoin are like a title in a story. There will always be many people call out the two coins in each thread or commenting. This is the reason why ethereum and bitcoin will have a high value in the next few years. Everyone who comes to this forum will always be suggested to buy ethereum and bitcoin. We will see the price of ethereum and bitcoin every year to come, will always be surprising.
but how to make a choice between these two coins. I mean, because I know that this is the most promising coin. But thanks to bitcoin, I can increase my income several times. I wanted bitcoin to trust less.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:05:27 PM

As to dominance and popularity, bitcoin really wins against ETH already. That's the reason why bitcoin has the highest market capitalization and of course, price per currency. On the other hand, ETH is also very good so i suggest that you better invest on both parties.

abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:00:53 AM

Buying new coins is a better option because prices are very low so try to grab this opportunity and buy new coins so that in future you can get huge profit from them.Try to buy and hold it till the prices rise.As we can see that from last week the prices are increasing no doubt they are increasing at low rate. So i will suggest you to buy new coins and save them in your wallet.Bitcoin is again coming back with a boom.So have patience and keep on holding the previous coins and try to grab new coins also.Selling your coins at this time is not suggested because this will just end in huge lose.

I definitely agree. We have to take the opportunity of the low prices of altcoins and most especially the bitcoin now because it is very possible that in the next coming quarter or years, the price of bitcoin will boom to the point that even us can possibly not afford to buy even just one. While the price is still low, let us enjoy buying bitcoins and keep on waiting until the perfect time to sell comes. Also, try to buy an ethereum coin to add more profit on your wallet. The best strategy in investing is to put your money in many baskets, more baskets means more income or profit.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:23:54 AM

depends on your budget, if you have more money you can go for btc otherwise eth is still a good buy
both are equally good, and both are of considerable value, depending on which you prefer, you can learn the advantages of both, only if I may choose me better for bitcoin because bitcoin is more promising

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:08:03 PM

This time it's good to to invest, it's good to buy bitcoin and and etherium. For me bitcoin is the best to buy and hold this time. It's better to buy more bitcoin in this time, because the price is low. Grab the opportunity becouse soon the bitcoin price will boom again.
The better choice about investment these days is Bitcoin and the best choice about holding or selling is in pending now because there is a direct and regular change towards positive side these days and from several days. So you can invest now if having with normal savings and take your benefit after sometime. Investing in Bitcoin is always has been a good experience for knowledgeable investors.
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:13:55 PM

depends on your budget, if you have more money you can go for btc otherwise eth is still a good buy
both are equally good, and both are of considerable value, depending on which you prefer, you can learn the advantages of both, only if I may choose me better for bitcoin because bitcoin is more promising
Mostly people wanted to trade were always asking on what to buy. They can some sort of checking on the best top coins to invest. Btc and eth are good to buy it is not late to invest in both as this are good gaining in the end when price hit fully recover.
headache1327

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:40:43 PM

If you got job or another business,it's better to buy bitcoin and holding till the price is good.If you want to trade,try some big alt in the market and see their price chart,don't just stuck with ETH,try the other.
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:29:55 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 04:53:26 AM by Happiest

I would be buying both. I mean, if the prices have dipped and are cheaper than it use to be and the two coins are the two top most important coins in the world of cryptocurrency, what do I stand to lose.  Instead of missing out your chances and not investing when you should, to prevent regrets, it's better to buy the two. The recent price of Bitcoin and Ethereum you're seeing now it's not the end.
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:41:17 PM

I think buying both coins ETH and BTC would be better because of the fact that their value are still moving up slowly.If you have some extra fiat money then you can buy more since we're still in dip period and expect its value to go higher in the coming months.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:43:28 PM

If you got job or another business,it's better to buy bitcoin and holding till the price is good.If you want to trade,try some big alt in the market and see their price chart,don't just stuck with ETH,try the other.
As the usual more feedback on bitcoin as this is the most invested by many users. Take note diversify your investment and look for top coins in the market. Both btc and eth are better so spare funds to invest in these two.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: