Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:06:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be better  (Read 981 times)
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:23:44 PM

Yeah now is when a lot of traders are probably selling after purchasing around 6k. this time buy more Btc or ETH ? Or Both ? To trade with of course... thanks a lot
It is better to buy bitcoins now because it's price is low.  You can also trade if you're not buying bitcoinss.  Just be wise in trading, buying,  selling and hodling.

Forget the word selling because all currencies are down so focus on buying and if you don't have capital to buy then hold the coins which you have already in your wallets.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:32:17 AM

Yeah now is when a lot of traders are probably selling after purchasing around 6k. this time buy more Btc or ETH ? Or Both ? To trade with of course... thanks a lot
Bitcoin is improving day by day and its innovation really helped it a lot on attracting more investors and to become more influential in different part of the world. Investing on bitcoin is one of the best thing you could do right now since its value has become more expesive nowadays. It is not too late and you should not hesitate anymore about investing on bitcoin, do it while you still can.
There is never wrong time for investing into bitcoin and the reason is clear by the great achievements of people with bitcoin. Bitcoin has so far made many people rich and helped them in making their living. All this started with scratches when people invested some money into bitcoin at cheap rates and increased it up to 10 percent by holding for some good time and selling it off at the right time when prices are at peak.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
HiBCDirect

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:54:09 PM

Such a poor choice to sell Bitcoin around 7200-7500$ for a little profit. In my opinion, prices are still good both for BTC and ETH
mcmge

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:42:47 PM

Doesn't make any difference, ETH depends on BTC in general, but it can move faster. BCH is somewhere among them, showing +5% today, while others add only 1-2%
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:01:55 PM

the value of these two coins is pretty good now even for the time to come. so when it is questionable which coin we should buy, I will reply that I will buy both for daily or long-term investment.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:34:01 PM

the value of these two coins is pretty good now even for the time to come. so when it is questionable which coin we should buy, I will reply that I will buy both for daily or long-term investment.
Every trade includes risk to lose some amount of money, and that can be very destructive. It would be better if you trade with low percentage of what you own. Taking small percentage of capital for a single trade and splits it into some parts for different avenue to gain profit and reduce amount of risks and losses.
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:43:20 AM

If you have a desire to invest both are used for long-term investments be it bitcoin and ethereum because both have a very large exchange rate and the price continues to rise from time to time.

I think it depends upon purchasing power. If you have more money to invest in crypto you should buy both because the risk margin will be divided and if one drop, other will rise and you will be safe. The best option is to divide your investment in different coins and you should buy low price coins because they have more potencail than bitcoin and Ethereum. You can earn huge money from Altcoin.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:47:00 PM

Both are the best coins in crypto and can be counted on to make a profit. And I think if you have the capital, it would be better if you buy both, because it is better and will give you a big advantage.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:27:16 AM

Bitcoin is improving day by day and its innovation really helped it a lot on attracting more investors and to become more influential in different part of the world. Investing on bitcoin is one of the best thing you could do right now since its value has become more expesive nowadays. It is not too late and you should not hesitate anymore about investing on bitcoin, do it while you still can.
The better choice is to hold for long term as this is crypto market and you have to invest in low market so you must be holding for long term. The crypto Bitcoin market recovery takes a long time and sometimes normal time so you must invest here and should wait while the price goes high and jumps after which you may be able to get profit and your investment will payoff.
Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:19:41 AM

Such a poor choice to sell Bitcoin around 7200-7500$ for a little profit. In my opinion, prices are still good both for BTC and ETH

Yeah it is time for buying more and more bitcoin and Ethereum. The price is low and you can make good profit in the near future. I also realize that selling now is not good. If you have bitcoin or Ethereum hold those for some more time, because it will give you handsome profits in the future. Patience is needed for it. That’s why I always say that patience and courage to bear the loss is mandatory for investment in crypto.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:49:45 AM

It still, to me.. is that there is nothing wrong, it's very worth to buy. Because Btc and Eth have the same role.. surely it can make another pump on its popularity, I think it's better if trading on both, especially for long-term investment, it's no doubt.. that's indeed very worthy to picks.
Quesdana

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:12:09 PM

Both are the best coins in crypto and can be counted on to make a profit. And I think if you have the capital, it would be better if you buy both, because it is better and will give you a big advantage.

Both are really great asset and has a potential in future, both are also shown great prospect in crypto world. The market is fluctuating day by day, while the market is on red, it means the price of the coins are very cheap and I think it is a good time to invest more to gain good and valuable profits when the market is turn to green. Just be patient by holding your coins until the market is persistently arise.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:53:09 PM

You can buy bitcoin because it is stronger and that you can use for long-term investment. But ethereum is also a good project and also popular for now, and ethereum can also give good results. You can buy both for profit, but if you are constrained capital, you can choose one of them.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

Both are good to buy at this time because the price is not changing yet so we can afford to buy now both eth and btc. And hold it until the market will start to increase.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:46:56 PM

I would buy both. Bitcoin would be long term hold investment. And Ehtereum will be used for investing on ICO. Also Ethereum price is really low too. I think i will go up and bring you some profits.

Eth is certainly at one of it's lowest prices right now and purchasing either it or bitcoin will certainly make the buyers a lot of a profit whether they'll keep that for a long term or just reinvest it in some  ICOs , but i'll certainly go for the long term thing since things tend to clear up by the end of the year and i don't really have that much of time to being up to date with  ICOs and all the trading stuff .
That needs a lot of energy and time, and i'm in lack of both .
Eth, and all the crypto market took a serious hit in this dump and this will just make it bounce even harder , it's just a matter of time until it gets back on it's feet .
So my choice will certainly be to pick eth at the moment , and i'd say it's even safer than buying bitcoin which is still pretty expansive even at such low price of 6400$ per coin , many people speculate that it'll go as low as 5k per coin and i'd certainly won't miss that chance if it ever comes !
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:54:18 PM

I think you better keep waiting for it in the next few months by waiting for higher price, so you will generate more profit, see the development of bitcoin and ethereum is also very good in the future so you can be patient waiting for it.
ruslan4040

Activity: 194

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:19:44 AM

I think that it will go a little bit lower than $6000 to be honest, this bear market is not finished yet, and it might continue if there are bad news on the next few days
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: