Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:00:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency?  (Read 5691 times)
ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:55:19 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency and its net work systems are found strong .It is a new form of economy which are contrary to the current economical concepts of the world.It is a decentralized one with anonymity and its all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with the block chain technology which ensures its security systems are very sound to withstand as it is..So its popularity has wide spread all over the world .Bitcoins market capital is very high comparing to the other alt coins and bitcoins market changes are reflected corresponding to alt coins.so no chance to out date bitcoin by another coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
isidrorex

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:59:16 PM

As a die-hard Bitcoin fan but also a bounty hunter, I don't believe that there will be a time in the future that Bitcoin will be outdated by another cryptocurrency. They may copy and imitate or improve some Bitcoin's weakness but they still can't defeat the King of Cryptocurrency. Haters gonna hate and doubters gonna doubt but Bitcoin will always be Bitcoin and I trust Bitcoin.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:29:18 PM

We see that the Crypto currency is very volatile and unpredictable. Therefore, anything can happen. Therefore, I would not be surprised if any promising coin overtakes bitcoin and people switch to using other types of crypto currency. To prevent this from happening, bitcoin needs to constantly improve and eliminate his shortcomings. While he does it very slowly.
iASIC

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

AMA BCT

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:56:19 PM

We see that the Crypto currency is very volatile and unpredictable. Therefore, anything can happen. Therefore, I would not be surprised if any promising coin overtakes bitcoin and people switch to using other types of crypto currency. To prevent this from happening, bitcoin needs to constantly improve and eliminate his shortcomings. While he does it very slowly.
I think anything can happen because everything is spinning and evolving every day. But now it is hard to see the altcoin that can topple Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a leading currency in the use of electronic money in trading activities. Bitcoins are more popular than the later ones and the distance is too difficult to narrow.
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:18:55 PM

I think anything can happen because everything is spinning and evolving every day. But now it is hard to see the altcoin that can topple Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a leading currency in the use of electronic money in trading activities. Bitcoins are more popular than the later ones and the distance is too difficult to narrow.
I think it is very difficult for Bitcoin to be replaced by another. It is the first currency to pioneer the use of electronic money in trading activities and is very popular for everyone. There is a lot of confusion about Bitcoin and Crypto. Bitcoin has been invested a lot and far behind.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Comfort1

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:29:37 PM

Since the time I entered into cryptocurrency, I have taken the opportunity to read more on cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin. Upon my analysis, I conclude that no crypto on earth can surpass bitcoin. Bitcoin stands unbeaten  Lips sealed
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:30:33 PM

I'll say that technically it is possible so the answer cannot be 100% "NO", just to say...Also already ETH has very good chances of overcoming it. Also we don't know which big players will come into that industry.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:44:23 PM

Although many new coins are formed with modern and fast techniques, Bitcoin still has the advantage that other coins can not. Besides the huge support and acceptance from the market for Bitcoin is hard to change so I think that to replace Bitcoin in this market is extremely difficult.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:51:07 PM

My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.

There is a huge chance for bitcoins to be surpassed by another altcoins because there is always new cryptocurrency that is being released every month and the competition is getting tighter.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:54:13 PM

I'll say that technically it is possible so the answer cannot be 100% "NO", just to say...Also already ETH has very good chances of overcoming it. Also we don't know which big players will come into that industry.
I dont think that bitcoin will be outdated by another cryptocurrency because for me cryptocurrency will only be the best crypto among the rest and i am believing that no one crypto can really come up with the price of bitcoin now and no doubt that bitcoin will have more a higher price this year.

Kelvynn

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:07:30 PM

I think no bitcoin can never be outdated by another currency because bitcoin has been the oldest and strongest crypto currency ever heard in this world.also i dont think it is comparing itself to any other currencies for them to outdate it
EzBreezy

Activity: 64
Merit: 11

Cryptos Bounty Management

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:07:45 PM

Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency. It will never be outdated by another cryptocurrency unless bitcoin erupts.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:32:13 AM

Nothing is impossible in this world that bitcoin someday will expire with other currencies, but i am always optimistic that bitcoin is a digital currency whose existence has advanced technology and in the near future bitcoin will not be replaced by other currencies.
The value of bitcoin is currently very high and so far bitcoin users are increasing, so do not be surprised if today bitcoin is very popular in the world and there is no currency or crypto that can replace bitcoin in the next 10 years.

Amanda Green

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

It is difficult to predict the future changes in the market, therefore, the smartest way to invest in digital assets is to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. Such a portfolio would likely include a substantial holding in bitcoin and small exposure to promising ICO tokens. I have found a trustworthy ICO project. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. Their main aim is to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices. They are also helping insurance companies to reduce costs (it can be reduced from 15 to 25 %) and get their business on a new level. Also, they are powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.
GabrielPontello

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:53:09 PM

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

Faith is a beautiful feeling, but it leads to wrong conclusions long term. Nothing lasts forever in this world and everything gets outdated sooner or later and gets replaced some something else. That has been the history of the world in the past billions of years, a true law of the Unoverse,  and it won't change because of Bitcoin .
ymirymir

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:14:02 PM

I certainly agree with you. Bitcoin is known to be the father of all cyptocurrencies and it would still remain as it is because no coin could surpass it's achievements. It has passed all the tests of time and it would remain on top. Bitcoin has proven us a lot which makes it different from any other coins.
Himanshu111

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:13:39 AM

Faith is a beautiful feeling, but it leads to wrong conclusions long term. Nothing lasts forever in this world and everything gets outdated sooner or later and gets replaced some something else. That has been the history of the world in the past billions of years, a true law of the Unoverse,  and it won't change because of Bitcoin .
No I do not think that bitcoin can be replaced by any other currency.Bitcoin has established itself well in the market from the last nine years.Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency in the market.Ethereum which is the second cryptocurrency is no near bitcoin as bitcoin is vert expensive and valuable.Bitcoin has the largest number of users in the market.People are now trusting bitcoin as it gives good amounts of profits in a short period of time.People have faith in bitcoin.
solarisexodus

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:17:15 AM

Bitcoin is the world’s first completely decentralized digital currency. It is necessitated for us say that Bitcoin will not be overrun by other cryptos such those alternate cryptocurrencies. Well, the defined thing and conclusion is its uniqueness...
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:18:48 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 07:47:20 PM by Xenoph0bia

No I do not think that bitcoin can be replaced by any other currency.Bitcoin has established itself well in the market from the last nine years.Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency in the market.Ethereum which is the second cryptocurrency is no near bitcoin as bitcoin is vert expensive and valuable.Bitcoin has the largest number of users in the market.People are now trusting bitcoin as it gives good amounts of profits in a short period of time.People have faith in bitcoin.
No I do not think that bitcoin can be outdated by any other cryptocurrency because no other cryptocurrency or altcoin has the potential and capability to overtake bitcoin.Bitcoin is the most expensive and valuable cryptocurrency in the market and has the largest number of users among all the cryptocurrencies.Bitcoin is the father of all the cryptocurrencies.People have a lot of faith in bitcoin that is why it is still functioning even after the great fall in the price.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:12:27 PM

Bitcoin is almost a decade old; There is now nearly more than 1600+ other new cryptocurrencies than bitcoin. We have evidence that the bitcoin is fallen almost 1/3 of its price since the beginning of this year 2017. It's true Bitcoin which is based on blockchain had slow transaction speed,  lack of privacy and programmability. The newer coins are introducing fantastic technology and services with impressive features.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: