Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:11:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency?  (Read 5691 times)
boksoon

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:35:07 AM

My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.

when you look at the other exchanges there will have differences between the price because of their different supply and demands that's why many people are wonder whats happening of Bitcoin price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:58:53 AM

bitcoin is the best currency and it is good to hold now the market s tough and i believe that people should focus on it while the other altcoin are also good in the market and now i am fully dependent on crypto so i am using crypto for making money and other online jobs is the main source of income for me.

Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:51:10 AM

Bitcoin is going 9yrs old, so far no alts surpasses Bitcoin. For 9yrs it remains the king. While Bitcoin is going down, no alts remains strong. All alts are crashing too. This is the best indication that Bitcoin has no replacement.

In terms of cryptocurrency there is no other alternative coins that will surpass bitcoin. But if we are talking about the currency just like dollars and such, probably no. Bitcoin is a currency in which this is wbat the current generation is looking. A currency that will help everything to be done quickly.

Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 06:59:58 AM

Not seeing that happening right now but its likely possible it happens in the future occurrence, bitcoin now remains the best crypto and will have to maintain that spot for long if not forever.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
JanetAndrews74

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:48:14 AM

We can predict it, but we can't guarantee it. Bitcoin can be outdated by another currency like Fiat currency, but if you talking only crypto currency, I think it's hard for alt coin to beat Bitcoin for now.
NevejElad

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:07:14 AM

We can not really predict tbe future in five to years from now ,if there will be another currency that will be discovered and launched that will be outdating the bitcoin technology ,but as of now they are still on experiment and study on how to surpass the bitcoin technology in the future to come.
nowbitco.in

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:14:15 AM

no other currency will come close to bitcoin so outdate  bitcoin won't be possible in anytime
Eleanorbro

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:24:33 AM

That is not possible, Bitcoin is still holding the top and hasn't gone out of the crypto market for years. What does that mean? Bitcoin is still on the rise.
tempebacem

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:43:08 AM

Bitcoin will not expire and bitcon will still be the choice of many people, now is a good time to buy bitcoin at a low price, I think the decline in bitcoin prices is only temporary and as soon as possible the price will returnbeing number one and bitcoin will never be defeated by other cryptocurrency, bitcoin is the best of all cryptocurrency .
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 08:49:12 AM

It is difficult to predict the future changes in the market, therefore, the smartest way to invest in digital assets is to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. Such a portfolio would likely include a substantial holding in bitcoin and small exposure to promising ICO tokens. I have found a trustworthy ICO project. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. Their main aim is to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices. They are also helping insurance companies to reduce costs (it can be reduced from 15 to 25 %) and get their business on a new level. Also, they are powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.
this is very good and very structured, I really agree with the opinion you say that predicting future market changes is very difficult all possibilities can occur, including Ethereum beating Bitcoin dominance in the future  Cheesy

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Justinalex

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:05:56 AM

I don't think so, the proof is that until now bitcoin has survived even though the prices have fluctuated, and I think that in the future bitcoin will not become extinct, I would expect it to be good in the future for bitcoin
NeeNts

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:06:16 AM

I don't think it will happen because this bitcoin condition has a very good movement and the demand for bitcoin is so much that it makes it impossible to beat bitcoin.

I agree with you, as long as bitcoin can continue to move then bitcoin will not be outdated by another currency and bitcoin will still lead the crypto market. as long as there is no other new technology that steps forward than bitcoin, bitcoin will be the main cryptocurrency and still makes the best choice for the people to make money.
Currently its really look like difficult, in fact in current time most of the people interest is in bitcoin, they are putting more and more money in bitcoin for investment purposes which is also making bitcoin more stronger, but I think that we still cannot deny the fact, and I think that the still the possibility is still that any other altcoin can overcome bitcoin in future.
cinchin1

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:36:31 AM

It is difficult to predict the future changes in the market, therefore, the smartest way to invest in digital assets is to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. Such a portfolio would likely include a substantial holding in bitcoin and small exposure to promising ICO tokens. I have found a trustworthy ICO project. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. Their main aim is to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices. They are also helping insurance companies to reduce costs (it can be reduced from 15 to 25 %) and get their business on a new level. Also, they are powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.
this is very good and very structured, I really agree with the opinion you say that predicting future market changes is very difficult all possibilities can occur, including Ethereum beating Bitcoin dominance in the future  Cheesy
Personally, I think if bitcoin is defeated by another crypto, the collapse of the market is probably the end result that we will get because most people always consider bitcoin to be the center of all the stories around the crypto, it accounts for most of the market capitalization. And when bitcoin happens problem or it loses its position in the market, the confidence of investors to the market would disappear, they will fall out of this place to find better land
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:39:03 AM

Bitcoin will not expire and bitcon will still be the choice of many people, now is a good time to buy bitcoin at a low price, I think the decline in bitcoin prices is only temporary and as soon as possible the price will returnbeing number one and bitcoin will never be defeated by other cryptocurrency, bitcoin is the best of all cryptocurrency .

Bitcoins does not even have an expiration because the market price is depending on demand and supply so it will always grow if people will invest a huge amount in the market.
meritbygrace

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:44:26 AM

Who knows.Anything can happen anytime .But difficult to predict by human .I was thought about change which might take place once  time comes,
plescruslo

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:33:45 AM

Bitcoin is going 9yrs old, so far no alts surpasses Bitcoin. For 9yrs it remains the king. While Bitcoin is going down, no alts remains strong. All alts are crashing too. This is the best indication that Bitcoin has no replacement.

I agree with this. Bitcoin has gone thru alot of ups and downs in the market. For nine years it stays strong and continuosly gives benifit it its users. No doubt about this being number one. Alternative coins will not surpass the bitcoin this is for sure. And for the bitcoin 's journey, it improvea accordingly to what users wanted that is why more people are loving it.
Bitcoin is the first most currency created in the world and therefore most of the people shows more interest in bitcoin as compare to any other altcoin, and therefore its look like too much difficult that any other altcoin will outdate bitcoin so easily.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:59:26 PM

The only rival here is ETH but still I doubt that possibility, probably BTC will be top crypto for centuries, its price will only grow I think.
I think bitcoin will not be outdated by another crypto, bitcoin is continue to dominate the market so other crypto will take many years before they can outdated bitcoin and we all know that bitcoin will always remain as the best, so as a investor we need to keep holding our btc.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364

Pawsome

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:49:25 PM

As information that there are currently more than 1800 coins and tokens, with so many coins it will make the competition very tight, if bitcoin has deficiencies and weak points it can certainly be replaced with another coin.

ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:56:08 PM

Bitcoin will never be outdated by another currency unless it will replace by a coin that has a higher value. I think it will take so many years before alternative coins could replace bitcoin.

satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:21:03 PM

agree with you , bitcoin will not be outdated , the leader of cryptocurrency . if that real outdated , that mean cryptocurrency will outdated also
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: