Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:08:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRE-SALE] ⚡ Minery - legal mining facility in Russia  (Read 691 times)
MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:20:14 AM

and one more question  Huh Is it possible to withdraw tokens from your service? in case I'll change my mind anout mining or will just need my money)agree that 30years it's quit bid term and these days everything could change much quicker)  Roll Eyes

Hello, AlexBitsS! Feel free to ask as much as you need - you are welcome! MNRY tokens comply with the ERC-20 standard. However, in order to host your equipment and to rent tokens out, the tokens must be deposited on your account in MNRY’s system. If you deposit them on an external wallet, then token holder fees will no longer apply to your equipment and your renter’s equipment, and your mining equipment will be disconnected.

Maйнepи║Caмaя бoльшaя лeгaльнaя плoщaдкa для мaйнингa в Poccии ║ ⚡⚡Maйнинг пoд ключ!⛏️⛏️🔥 / Minery║The largest legal mining facility in Russia ║Minery ⚡⚡A turnkey mining solution!⛏️⛏️🔥
AlexBitsS

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:31:19 PM

and one more question  Huh Is it possible to withdraw tokens from your service? in case I'll change my mind anout mining or will just need my money)agree that 30years it's quit bid term and these days everything could change much quicker)  Roll Eyes

Hello, AlexBitsS! Feel free to ask as much as you need - you are welcome! MNRY tokens comply with the ERC-20 standard. However, in order to host your equipment and to rent tokens out, the tokens must be deposited on your account in MNRY’s system. If you deposit them on an external wallet, then token holder fees will no longer apply to your equipment and your renter’s equipment, and your mining equipment will be disconnected.
So when II sent my miner from another Country. Who will pay they customs?
MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:19:00 AM

So when II sent my miner from another Country. Who will pay they customs?

AlexBits, The owner of the equipment. Actualy, there is no no import duties on computer equipment
We can do customs for you for an additional fee
Or you can send your equipment via logistics company and they will do customs for you

P.S Minery got certified by IDACB (International Decentralised Association of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain). The IDACB is a community of 75 strong countries` representatives that works out basic principles of market legal regulation and synchronises law initiatives in Blockchain and Cryptocurrency. We are very proud to be officially endorsed by IDACB. Thanks for trust.

Maйнepи║Caмaя бoльшaя лeгaльнaя плoщaдкa для мaйнингa в Poccии ║ ⚡⚡Maйнинг пoд ключ!⛏️⛏️🔥 / Minery║The largest legal mining facility in Russia ║Minery ⚡⚡A turnkey mining solution!⛏️⛏️🔥
MarkNew

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:57:55 AM

Well, guys, if, IF, I decide to buy tokens, I need to do it before July 1 only?
MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:46:37 AM

Well, guys, if, IF, I decide to buy tokens, I need to do it before July 1 only?
Thank you for your question, MarkNew.
If you want to get 20% bonus, you buy MNRY tokens before July 1, and minimum amount is 10 000 tokens.
But you can also buy them after July 1. In this case you get less bonus, but can start even with 1 token.

MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:00:58 AM

Congrats! We have just launched the mining equipment store! Now you can easily buy the best miners that will go right from the credible suppliers and will be placed directly to our mining compounds.
We selected the most running, stable and efficient models for you to mine profitably. And now the most amazing news! You only pay the cost price +30% for import and documents, without any extra charges! As we are all part of the same mining community we want everyone to benefit from the good and fare mining conditions.
Cheers, Minery
https://mnry.io/en/shop

Strymex

Activity: 41
Merit: 11

Strymex admin

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:20:37 AM

It is interesting where you place all that stuff? Russia is a little bit strange place to put mining facilities. Strong government rules can break everything.
MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 11:11:43 AM

It is interesting where you place all that stuff? Russia is a little bit strange place to put mining facilities. Strong government rules can break everything.
Strymex, thank you for your question.
We construct 5 separate complexes (55 megawatts) with legal and the cheapest electricity in Russia.
All facilities will be located in the Irkutsk region and powered by Bratsk Electric Grid Company, JSC (BEGC JSC). The roadmap of construction can be found here mnry.io
As for the legislation issue, the bill "On Digital Financial Assets" was submitted to the State Duma. The mining will be recognized as the type of entrepreneurial activity. No one says it will be prohibited. Most likely, the miners will get tax exemption for 2 years.

antropogen0009

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:22:49 AM

What u gonna do with collected funds? Cash out all or leave in crypto? Market has stucked now thats why this question is important
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:59:14 AM

I don't trust this project at all , its strange what are they planning to do with collected money? last time it was Envion with their scam...
Check the wp one more time and try evaluate the full potential project has
karlos_545

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:20:18 AM

What makes the project unique? How are u different from other similar projects?
all_inman

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:39:04 AM

What makes the project unique? How are u different from other similar projects?
I would advise your to take a look at WP. U will find a lot of interesting staff about the project there.
johnywalkerrr

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:00:25 AM

What is your competitors in blockchain space ? Ate cloud mining projects direct competitors to minery?
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:35:14 AM

I tried to find the articles about the project but i can not Could u share some? Is your marketing program ongoing at all?
semiwylson

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:52:19 AM

I tried to find the articles about the project but i can not Could u share some? Is your marketing program ongoing at all?
Articles will follow soon as the agressive marketing has not started yet
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:13:36 PM

Whats the average score this ico has? According to the top ico trackers?
nofork_man

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:33:02 PM

Whats the average score this ico has? According to the top ico trackers?
4 out 5, smth like that. At least according to that ico trackers we have seen
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:47:45 PM

How many tokens is allocated for the sale? How many tokens is allocated for the sale?And how big part of tokens is allocated for team?
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:15:27 AM

How many tokens is allocated for the sale? How many tokens is allocated for the sale?And how big part of tokens is allocated for team?
U may easily check the token allocation scheme at the website.
nofork_man

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:41:18 AM

Will u provide the buyback program? It is like the guatantee token will rise in price
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: