Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:01:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRE-SALE] ⚡ Minery - legal mining facility in Russia  (Read 691 times)
DIXItip4ik

Activity: 406
Merit: 29

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:19:29 AM

Will u provide the buyback program? It is like the guatantee token will rise in price
I really hope not as it will male token the security one. It wont be appreciated for sure and will lead to big problems
ricardovaldossa

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:56:56 AM

How does the product work? What is it in a short??  Need at least brief description. Thx
antropogen0009

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:26:02 AM

How does the product work? What is it in a short??  Need at least brief description. Thx
The full explanation can be found in the white paper, I would advise your to take a look. Moreover u will be able to evaluate the overall potential project has
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:59:26 AM

What will increase the value of your token? I dont really understand why token has to rise in price?
Boooogieeee

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:24:54 AM

What will increase the value of your token? I dont really understand why token has to rise in price?
Token will grow due to the steady demand growth. More ppl will use the project bigger price token will have
kabackovas

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:59:09 AM

Token will grow due to the steady demand growth. More ppl will use the project bigger price token will have
The only question when that "mass adoption" come into the minery project
zajtsewatan

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:37:11 AM

Minery is very promising project. Mass adoption will come to minery for sure. Just have a patience
prygunovpasha

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:04:20 AM

I really like the idea team is going to implement.. Very promising.
Project deserves the attention.
MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:07:31 PM

What u gonna do with collected funds? Cash out all or leave in crypto? Market has stucked now thats why this question is important
antropogen0009, thanks for your question.
We are constructing hosting facilities for mining. That's the point of our ICO.

Maйнepи║Caмaя бoльшaя лeгaльнaя плoщaдкa для мaйнингa в Poccии ║ ⚡⚡Maйнинг пoд ключ!⛏️⛏️🔥 / Minery║The largest legal mining facility in Russia ║Minery ⚡⚡A turnkey mining solution!⛏️⛏️🔥
MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:08:10 PM

I don't trust this project at all , its strange what are they planning to do with collected money? last time it was Envion with their scam...
Corey031, thank you for your question. As we've already answered, all collected money will be used for construction of a turnkey hosting. Besides, Minery got certified by IDACB https://medium.com/@mnry.io/minery-got-certified-by-idacb-international-decentralised-association-of-cryptocurrency-and-6ff224b5b6dc

Maйнepи║Caмaя бoльшaя лeгaльнaя плoщaдкa для мaйнингa в Poccии ║ ⚡⚡Maйнинг пoд ключ!⛏️⛏️🔥 / Minery║The largest legal mining facility in Russia ║Minery ⚡⚡A turnkey mining solution!⛏️⛏️🔥
MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:08:50 PM

What makes the project unique? How are u different from other similar projects?
karlos_545, thank you for your question. We are not a pool, not a cloud. Minery is a Turnkey hosting. And we construct real mining facilities

MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:11:15 PM

What makes the project unique? How are u different from other similar projects?
I would advise your to take a look at WP. U will find a lot of interesting staff about the project there.
all_inman, Thank you for your support and interest to our project.

MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:12:00 PM

I tried to find the articles about the project but i can not Could u share some? Is your marketing program ongoing at all?
aragon4ikSS, all news can be found here https://mnry.io/en/news

MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:14:40 PM

How many tokens is allocated for the sale? How many tokens is allocated for the sale?And how big part of tokens is allocated for team?
DIXItip4ik, according to information on our site mnry.io, you can see, that 87% of tokens are for sale, 8,7% - team, 4,3% - advisory board.

MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:15:51 PM

kabackovas, could you please clarify what do you mean by "mass adoption"?

MNRYIO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:16:33 PM

I really like the idea team is going to implement.. Very promising.
Project deserves the attention.
prygunovpasha, thanks for your interest to our project.

nofork_man

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:02:01 AM

When token will appear on coinmarketcap? Why I can not find your token there?
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:26:52 AM

When token will appear on coinmarketcap? Why I can not find your token there?
CMC lists tokens only after crowdsale. Moreover token has already to be traded on several exchanges
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:54:28 AM

How much is the minimum investment sum? And one more - are there anyvway how to contribute EUR?
karlos_545

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:16:44 AM

How much is the minimum investment sum? And one more - are there anyvway how to contribute EUR?
There is no minimum here. As for EUR - no way. Only crypto is accepted here
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: