Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:28:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nice jump by BTC today!  (Read 3535 times)
ICOhmy (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:27:12 PM

Some positive movement with BTC and ETH today! Stop pushing the panic button so hard! Should be a sign of things to come ahead?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realsmans

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:39:34 PM

Where good movement?) Better approve it with a prtscreen or something like that. I guess right now just regular fake movement up. Be careful.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:44:31 PM

Indeed bitcoin just boosted 7 percent today despite of all negativity of news about cryptocurrency lately and as a holder i am glad that finally bitcoin boosted up and i hope that this would be the start of another "to the moon" so, that all holders like who were disappointed to by bitcoin's performance this year be motivated to buy more coins.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:45:44 PM

Yes, indeed today the prices for crypto-currencies have probably become more expensive, because something happened. But again no one knows what happened or I just do not have time to read what is happening in the world and why crypto currencies are growing.
Onur_luna

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:24:11 AM

it will stabilize for a few more days. but will rise afterwards. I think that investors are very few to rejoice.  Grin
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:29:14 AM

The first thing people should remember, Bitcoin should consolidate before increasing it's price and most of the people are very panic about the present situation of BTC, it is good to hold and wait until we see some positive trend with the Bitcoin price.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:32:04 AM

this will be a good move where bitcoin will continue to rise as there is an increase in the investors are happy with the news.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:34:52 AM

this will be a good move where bitcoin will continue to rise as there is an increase in the investors are happy with the news.
It is really frustrating, the cryptocurrency, the rising rate is only at 1.0-2.3% only and it is only in this week, but when i saw the coinmarketcap.com as of now i really disappoint becayse the dropping price is at 7% it is like an bankrupt company that try to survived. I hope that it will be okay soon because if it's not. Maybe i quit in this
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:39:24 AM

Crypto makets still on concolidations mode, this rising just for a while
As we can see todays the markets going down again,, bug soon when the markets break up
Most of crypto price will grow

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:40:18 AM

it's down again and now it reaches $68xx again and I am afraid that the price will still get down for more. although it is down, for now, the trend still getting increase and the line still getting up but still, I am not sure with this and I think many people waiting for the next movement from bitcoin. I see on the poloniex, the order buy and sell it looks strange and many traders want to sell their bitcoin but the order buy is not too much depend the order buy. let's hope that the situations will be better so the price can rise again.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:40:49 AM

Some positive movement with BTC and ETH today! Stop pushing the panic button so hard! Should be a sign of things to come ahead?

Virtual money needs more time to recover! This is a difficult period! Hope I will get good signal at the end of the year!
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:47:07 AM

maybe this April bitcoin slightly increased from last month.
hopefully the future will be better again until the end of the year arrives: D

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:49:38 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 05:59:49 AM by auliahr

The current price movements are really beyond everyone's expectations, our predictions are often inaccurate. Everyone is happy to see the market is green, but not last long and the market becomes red again. I think the market will not stabilize in the near future, because there are still many people who are panicking and dumped harder their assets.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:53:13 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 05:09:09 AM by Dirk2017

maybe this April bitcoin slightly increased from last month.
hopefully the future will be better again until the end of the year arrives: D

We can't predict the future but still we can assume, but don't be upset if bitcoins price will not rise this month, and don't be in rush selling your bitcoin and stay calm, because bitcoin will not be falling in the end of the year, maybe now bitcoin is quite falling down but it will rise soon, let's just wait to earn profit. You will loss your chance if you sell right now. So relax and wait.

Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:03:48 AM

It's increase a little but it decrease again, not stable.
They need more time to recovered the market price, right now the crypto coins are slowly increasing but it back again it's very volatile especially the bitcoin price. I think there's a few months before the value of bitcoin and other coins are continuing increase.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:05:09 AM

The jump by Bitcoin this week was a welcome development because that serve as sign of what is coming because history always repeat itself. As the winter is giving way to summer we are expecting the bull market to dominate bear market.Right now the market is in consolidation, so, there is no need to panic because bull will soon rule the market.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:12:27 AM

That was a nice little move upwards but hopefully it'll stay above support at $6,500 for now to give the market more time to consolidate

tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:22:49 AM

To be honest, I do not understand what holds bitcoin from growth, Lightning Network is developing very fast, the problems that bitcoin has had to solve soon. Growth should be!
kurdun

Activity: 356

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:29:11 AM

Unfortunately, no matter how much people tell people not to panic, it never helps. There are many confirmations to this forum
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:34:50 AM

Bitcoin as one of the most beloved cryptocurrency currencies has always been the subject of conversation. This time, Bitcoin reportedly experienced a drastic price reduction, The green warning does not last long and always goes back to red.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: