Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:38:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nice jump by BTC today!  (Read 3536 times)
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:10:39 AM

Some positive movement with BTC and ETH today! Stop pushing the panic button so hard! Should be a sign of things to come ahead?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price/

Unfortunately, the positive movement was so short-lived it did not last for a couple of days. Well, not a problem at all. This is not new to the market. I have successfully turned myself shock-proof to these kinds of news already. We have all been seeing a down market since the year 2018 entered. So I guess we should have already developed a strong disposition on this.
Lamborgini

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:37:16 AM

Sure, I've also heard about this since yesterday.
I am glad to hear the price of crypto gradually rising.
Many values occur when the value of crypto decreases, much speculation arising from the decline of the digital currency.
Many also do panic sales for fear of losing.
Hopefully, the value of the digital currency will continue to rise, many people who believe completely to crypto.
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:44:49 AM

It just a small corrections BTC has not been recovered yet to its booming price.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
Trader44

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:01:40 AM

Firstly that bitcoin investors should know its that bitcoin should consolidate, before concretely and really biggest increase will come to it.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:31:35 AM

We really cannot control everything, the movement of the market and even the panic alert with the people of crypto. I think we really going to have a roller coaster ride this year going up and down. And I think BTC is still on the its downfall, recovery of this maybe takes more longer time. Just ready for the possible scenario that will happened soon if still down fall continue think for the great plan.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:49:34 AM

I am afraid that bitcoin still stays at $68xx price level and it's really slow to moves up and has a big chance to go down again. but personally, I see there is a little signal of bitcoin price to go down but I hope that is the wrong signal because there a war between buying and sell order in the market so maybe the chance to go up is wide open.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Polipog

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:56:59 AM

Even bitcoin price going down, we must stay focus that all things behind bitcoin business are good, and some problem that encounters to our life in crypto business are only a reason of experience to become wise on this particular business. All we need to do are going on and moving forward to become successful in cryptocurrecy business.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:23:03 AM

Now the price of those two cryptocurrencies is still unstable. It is always up and down by the time. At that time the price is going green and many people feel so happy. And now, it is dropping again and it makes people feel so sad. But, that is the cryptocurrency. It is unchangeable. We may predict the market about when the price will increase. But all decision will depend on the condition of the market itself. What to do right now is still calm to wait for the price increases some day. Just be patient and never be panic to sale.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
sportics

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:25:22 PM

It will go and return to the normal price for a few more days, but it still will do it, without any chances to crash completely
IvaNkaLPG

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:47:34 PM

The truth of the matter is no one really knows how well or how bad bitcoin will do, it is a stock none of us control.

▄▀▀▀▀▀     INSUREUM     ▀▀▀▀▀▄
《 THE NEW INSURANCE ECOSYSTEM 》
▀▄   token.zikto.com/insureum   ▄▀
mynamehere

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:58:58 PM

BTC is low, then coin lending mlm sharing can develop. Who are holding mlm can't withdraw  should  wait, should not be sold by FOMO. The psychology is that coin will lock up for can not sale or exchange, then it reopens and the everybody  will sell cheap, If the shark gets enough then it will revive.
Psalmy2cute

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:13:56 PM

Some positive movement with BTC and ETH today! Stop pushing the panic button so hard! Should be a sign of things to come ahead?

I think only ethereum is making a good move.. Not much movement for bitcoin.. Its just slight pump and slight dump... Nothing special about the market as of now
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:29:07 PM

I think only ethereum is making a good move.. Not much movement for bitcoin.. Its just slight pump and slight dump... Nothing special about the market as of now

Yes it's yet another dry day and nothing special about this day as usual slight pumo and dump.and as per the current market situation I believe it will take longer than expected for the market to become stable.

Am I spamming? Report me!
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:30:32 PM

Its not just Ethereum. Bitcoin price is right now on kind of a stable state. The price was hovering around $6,400 USD to $6,600 USD. Right now the price is around $6,910 USD, and might hit $7,000 USD. If we are able to break the wall and resistance we might be able to see back the price being around 8,500 USD within a week.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:35:19 PM

We can say it. This is not finish... Wish BTC below 5-4K  end of the story. It must be like that.... I cannot wait when the market will be bullish
Bhosted

Activity: 328

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:54:03 PM

I agree that there is no need to panic. Because the market is already stabilizing and the BTC and ETH are already  pumping
MilanaPay

Activity: 196

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:57:26 PM

In fact, nothing unusual. Small volumes and market movement are still in question. It is not known where we will go in the near future, so it's too early to discuss it. Roll Eyes

komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:16:12 PM

In fact, nothing unusual. Small volumes and market movement are still in question. It is not known where we will go in the near future, so it's too early to discuss it. Roll Eyes
Of course, we want to believe in the best, so even small movements of bitcoins of two, but it is perceived as a huge victory. Of course, if you recall the last period, the bitcoin is still below.
jonahhex

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:21:59 PM

We need more it like messages in others for fans of traders not to sell from panic. Many people lose money through cryptocurrency, following a panic post which people do here. One thing which I have decided to make is that I will support positive thread and to do some positive comments.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:33:46 PM

Despite the fact that the coins are now showing growth, we need to be cautious. I'm now on the verge of selling everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: