Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 06:51:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nice jump by BTC today!  (Read 3538 times)
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2870
Merit: 594

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:40:56 AM

For many people who bought bitcoins at a high price last year, it's still a tough time. The market is always in a state of depression.

Exactly, those investors specially newbies has no time to digest what happened to the market because the price keeps of free falling from as high as $19K to $6K. I believed more of them are already out of the market and sold everything and take the lost.

Good pump indeed! Looks like the better days are beginning to come real again. Cryptocurrency market has created an unforgettable experience to me and am still learning it's way. Hoping for the best outcome in my cryptocurrency adventure.

Yes, its currently still holding and perhaps the resistance to $7800 is very strong that's why we are having a hard time to breach it. We need one more positive news to push the price to new heights so let's hope that in the beginning of next week we will hear such news and see the price pump again to $8K.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:43:11 AM

Its jump is good for those who bought at dip price. Well, It is not yet confirmed if this is the start of its recovery. Still, no one knows what will happen to the price after a couple of days. Let just stay focus and calm and be updated with the daily news about crypto globally.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
fritzvillarin

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:45:50 AM

I hope this will continue and it won't fall below 7k.  After Blackrock announcement crypto community is enthusiastic again, hoping for another good news to pump the price.
DoAnh1206

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:47:26 AM

the market is control by big shark, it's hard to forecast BTC price, but hope in Q3 price BTC recovery to 8k-9k USD
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:02:11 AM

I hope this will continue and it won't fall below 7k.  After Blackrock announcement crypto community is enthusiastic again, hoping for another good news to pump the price.

If the decision of the SEC is positive, the rate of bitcoin will increase. But big money will come to the market only next year
Girtod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:13:08 AM

I believe that the market has stopped now, and it is unknown what to expect from it. the market will continue to fall or it will start to recover.
Drunken Lullabies

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:32:23 AM

It is indeed quite remarkable. Yesterday I see rising up to nearly 700 bitcoin dollars. But this is not how, compared to previous rise. Because the first could be up to thousands of dollars. Just wait, soon there will be a tremendous increase.
dobenklik

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:04:53 PM

Some positive movement with BTC and ETH today! Stop pushing the panic button so hard! Should be a sign of things to come ahead?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price/

Always a good signal, as Bitcoin and Ether prices rise. We need many new communities to restore market capitalization, and Bitcoin's prices will always be a reference. Anything can happen, but the rise in Bitcoin will be a moment for many altcoins with a greater potential level.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:12:21 AM

Some positive movement with BTC and ETH today! Stop pushing the panic button so hard! Should be a sign of things to come ahead?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price/

Perhaps this is what a lot of people are waiting for, and the rise of Bitcoin will have a good effect on the whole situation.
It might still be too far from the pump last year, but a stable market would be good for the future of this industry.
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:07:20 PM

Considering the three-fold increase in trading volumes and Bitcoin's growth, one can assume that smart money knows something. Otherwise, this growth is very illogical.

okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:20:32 PM

And today, too, a good jump in the price of bitcoin. During the week, the price increased by 16% - this is a very good sign for the entire crypto currency. It remains to hope that this is only the beginning of serious growth, and there will not be a regular price rollback
shaonirfan

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:32:39 PM

Today is very good day for bitcoin as the value of bitcoin has increased. I think bitcoin will go moon at last of the year.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:36:42 PM

Its good for bitcoin but not for altcoins. It encourages people to sell up and switch to btc which is unhealthy for a long term crypto market. Diversity will ensure blockchain technology is used everywhere
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:45:12 AM

BTC can gradually restore its value, for this there are prerequisites. When the recovery begins, new investors will also come.
citydragoon

Activity: 173

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:23:42 AM

BTC jumps so unpredictable from my point of view. Nobody knows what will be the next top and when will it be. But I am holding BTC espacially for these jumps and trading.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
telephonedroid

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:28:07 AM

Bitcoin something does not please me much recently, and for a long time already . I'm not panicking, though . Let's wait and see .
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:30:14 AM

Bitcoin seems to outperform other cryptos, altcoins like doesn't have exactly the same movement with bitcoin. Panic is just a stupid answer, it's now increasingly apparent that Bitcoin and Altcoins will shiny and rising, investing in the right coin will definitely produce a very good profit if we are patient and indeed pick the right coins.
jingyu27

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:32:46 AM

The price of Bitcoin has been greatly improved. I think this is a precursor to the bull market. We need some patience to wait, don't make a wrong judgment, and the price will soon satisfy us, although I don't know what happened whats the matter
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:33:12 AM

Bitcoin price jump in past couple of days looks good, the trend is increased every hour of the day. Not only the price, I can see that the marketcap is increasing bit high. The way Bitcoin performs now really attracts people who are outside of crypto and the traders in crypto who got panic last month to invest in it a lump sum amount.

I think this is the start of bull run for Bitcoin and it will prosper well in coming days.
klement.i

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:33:45 AM

The price of Bitcoin has been greatly improved. I think this is a precursor to the bull market. We need some patience to wait, don't make a wrong judgment, and the price will soon satisfy us, although I don't know what happened whats the matter
Maybe soon the market will really please us. But not as fast as I'd like. We will have to wait for the new year to see drastic changes.

SPONSY •  DECENTRALIZING SPONSORSHIP INDUSTRY 
▎Big brands are joining! • Private Sale is On!  ▎
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: