Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:23:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nice jump by BTC today!  (Read 3536 times)
PetrVas7789

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:05:20 AM

Lately in the market I did not see good movements. But it is not an occasion to panic and sell all the coins. I perhaps will take a vacation not to give in to panic mood and not to do mistakes about which I will be sorry then.

hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:06:52 AM

Yesterday there was something incredible with bitcoin, when the price plummeted down and then a big jump up. It is difficult for me to imagine what kind of money was involved in this. To be honest, I was hoping for further growth and market recovery.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Moeda

Activity: 1526
Merit: 270

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:23:33 AM

Some positive movement with BTC and ETH today! Stop pushing the panic button so hard! Should be a sign of things to come ahead?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price/

The movement of Bitcoin prices always changes every day, this is difficult to predict whether to go up or down. Actually not panic when there is a market price movement with a low purchase value. But, the needs that must urge us to sell, eventually lose.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:33:41 AM

I would like to constantly see how it was before when bitcoin was constantly rising in price, but it seems to me that this can be simply impossible, if nothing happens recently, why so many people very often start to panic, especially when the BTC does not move up.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:35:51 AM

Some positive movement with BTC and ETH today! Stop pushing the panic button so hard! Should be a sign of things to come ahead?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price/

The movement of Bitcoin prices always changes every day, this is difficult to predict whether to go up or down. Actually not panic when there is a market price movement with a low purchase value. But, the needs that must urge us to sell, eventually lose.
We can't say it's totally secured of the great jump in market because there are times that it changes quickly maybe increasing or decreasing.

ravijadon12jan

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:44:14 AM

I think it shows that BTC buyers are waiting for it to come around $6k before buying, so it's forming a good support now at that point. Also it proves to be a good support previously when BTC dipped to that level. I am not watching or following the charts now a days, given that most of them will tell you both side of story, and they're not that reliable. Let's see if on the upside we can break $6.5k resistance and then even more stronger $6.8k resistance or not.
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:57:45 AM

Nice jump by BTC today because it has some positive changes in BTC. It changes very quickly and replace the ranks because BTC wants good quality posts and remove garbage from it. BTC changes some rules also. I think situation will change soon and price of BTC will jumps end of this year.
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:05:16 PM

I'm not worried about bitcoin prices at all. No matter how it fluctuates, it will come back one day in the future. Because the past few years have proved this point.
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:17:43 PM

even if the price jumps and the BTC and ETH prices rise, you can not guarantee that they will be higher and return to the previous prices will be better if their prices go back because if they were only slightly lower immediately.
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 12:23:27 PM

Its always nice to see BTC increase, other crypto is goin up too. But anyway its unpredictable and If you see today rise, you are not insured to see btc falls tomorrow

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:25:51 PM

Btc surge now is not something to celebrate cause we still have long time to go as market is still very bearish ,but so many people are aiming for December to see another bull run which I believe will not happen.

It will definitely be going up and down but am not sure of it crossing 9000+ this year .

So those who want to invest should aim of getting little for now and buying back with little gain.

shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:31:25 PM

The up and down of the price is so normal in financial market. Today, it can jump but tommorrow it may fall down so much. The thing that we need to concern is the approval of community and government with this market

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:33:04 PM

I always think positively that bitcoin will experience an increase. Although in reality when bitcoin rises, people panic and sell it. whether it's down or up, people always panic at the moment
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:37:26 PM

Bitcoin always gives us a surprise, because the price often jumps, sometimes it goes too far and jumps very high (we can't predict).
KarinaMix

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:38:13 PM

at the moment I see that the market is still red and bitcoin is not growing, but I think that soon everything will fall into place
Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:43:26 PM

I'm not worried about bitcoin prices at all. No matter how it fluctuates, it will come back one day in the future. Because the past few years have proved this point.

Yes, the Bitcoin price will return to the previous high position, and even will break all the recotds, there is another question - how much time it will take?
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:47:26 PM

Yes, I also noticed this bear trap, probably this is a good indicator because the bulls start to stay on the market, the winter is close, which means it's time to ensure growth, as it is now very scary for the entire crypto-currency market as a whole.
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:51:27 PM

Yeah for sure this is a great day. Almost in the green zone today. but we have to stay awake. When it reaches a new level in a week it could be rush and down in deep. So, keep watching your money and be patient to execute a buy order.
Ramzes555

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

in recent times the situation has worsened around Bitcoin and soon he will jump heavily. I'm sure of it

▰▰▰   Victorieum   ▰▰▰
▰▰▰  DIGITAL WALLET REVOLUTION ▰▰▰
https://www.victorieum.io/
Oleg88

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

in recent times the situation has worsened around Bitcoin and soon he will jump heavily. I'm sure of it
I also do not doubt the growth of Bitcoin. Perhaps this year we will see a price of 30,000 dollars
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: