Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:43:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto!  (Read 8863 times)
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:05:01 AM

I agree with you, if we want to participate we must deal with it. Crypto world full of surprise, can make someone rich suddenly and can make someone poor suddenly. So, do with your own risk.

Using crypto is like just gambling, when you know you can win, go and fight for it, meaning invest at your own risk, if you know how to deal with it for sure you will earn big amount of money here.
shencaiha

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 09:15:17 AM

Cryptocurrencies are very volatile, so you need to be very careful when making investments. The market is so weak right now that some people blame it for a variety of reasons. They are just greedy investors. I think patience is key and the market will go up again.
Mkpez

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:19:31 AM

What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.
I also think the same with you, yesterday some say that eth and btc scam, I think it's ridiculous because he did a foolishness, do you think if someone cuts his hand with a knife then he will say the knife was shit?
And we all know that children shouldn't be allowed to handle knives, right?

In every business they is risk but you your ability to manage the risks make or gives you an hedge over others.
So re-strategise and invest with an open heart because crypto will soon hit the jack pot.
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:24:49 AM

In principle, it is true ... If you do not have enough nerves to follow the situation, it's better to leave the world crypto!
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:29:19 AM

I think as you market is down a lot but we need to calm and utilize her association and for the moment is the strongest point for each person to profit from his. Rather than complaining and puzzling public opinion.
Beowulfcadmus

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:32:15 AM

If people determine to invest in Crypto, they shouldn't invest in risk.
If people identify risks to invest, they shouldn't cry when they lose.
Try to do other things to compensate.
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:35:54 AM

What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.
I also think the same with you, yesterday some say that eth and btc scam, I think it's ridiculous because he did a foolishness, do you think if someone cuts his hand with a knife then he will say the knife was shit?
And we all know that children shouldn't be allowed to handle knives, right?

In every business they is risk but you your ability to manage the risks make or gives you an hedge over others.
So re-strategise and invest with an open heart because crypto will soon hit the jack pot.
our capability in manage risk and re arrange strategy is an obligation if we want to survive in crypto market.emotion or crying looking this condition was not change anything.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:41:16 AM

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.
what you say in your opinion is very true if investors already understand and understand all the risks, I don't feel panicked and scared by the news and prices of cryptocurrencies which have decreased drastically
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:50:32 AM

At this time, the price of coins in Crypto experienced a lot of price reductions, for those who invest in coins that are initially expensive and now cheap, they will be very depressed to see the current price changes, but don't be sad and excited and believe the price of coins will rise again
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:57:40 AM

I seen so many newbies loss alot of money in this bear market,  but i want to give suggestion if this is not end of crypto,  this current situation will end later and bull market  will be back.  So to make profit we should be patient and patient because in the long term more new people will jump in to crypto,  and currently just about 1% people in the world put money in to crypto. So we have big probability crypto will keep growing just like internet.

samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:18:20 AM

At this time, the price of coins in Crypto experienced a lot of price reductions, for those who invest in coins that are initially expensive and now cheap, they will be very depressed to see the current price changes, but don't be sad and excited and believe the price of coins will rise again

Even the price is in this state,  it is not enough to cry for it . Before we start investing here we should know all the situations we can experience here. Also even the price is cheaper than ever we can still hold our coins and wait until it pump again. Because the bitcoin already show us that it can reach as high as 1M. So there is no doubt that it will be back on its thread again.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
olayadave

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:23:32 AM

I think that everything in the crypt will be fine. The market has already begun to recover and at a fairly rapid pace, so it is worth waiting for profits)
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:30:42 AM

I completely agree with you. Investing in crypto currency is not for the faint of heart. Before you start earning in this market you need to learn how to control your emotions.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:33:09 AM

Here, sooner many crying about the failure of btc and the fall of ethereum. Many bountyhanters receive their awards in eth and they do not like such a cost. And if the ico project is on the network blockchain eth then it firstly trades to pair with eth and in rare cases if you are lucky to btc because of this nothing has yet to earn in such a falling market.
Tramvay

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:39:37 AM

I am absolutely calm when the market falls. I'm also not very pleased with the huge growth of coins. For me, these are all coins, just a big game.
4garret

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:50:37 PM

yes this is indeed a risk that we must accept when deciding to join cryptocurrency, indeed the investment world is very cruel, you must be a strong person. there can be no regret when you have done something, especially to cry over the decision you have made. Don't do it, crying won't change anything.
kulas

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:48:18 AM

Crypto is like gambling, you either win or lose, you should be ready for what anything happens, like the situation of the market now. But there is no need to regret or cry, anytime soon crypto will be increasing again.
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:49:31 AM

I agree, every investor investing their money, should be ready to lose them. If you are not ready for such a risk, then you do not have a place in the market.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Orsen

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:59:38 AM

Indeed, this fall is considered a fire and many people just got out of here because they are afraid, but we know that it will quickly extinguish!
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:05:18 AM

Many novice investors forget about the main rules of investing. You can not invest all your funds in one project. You need to invest those funds that you are not afraid to lose. These rules are very important in the market for crypto currency.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: