Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:07:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre Sale vs Public Sale  (Read 1025 times)
Tanakaneko

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:43:08 PM

I also do not understand people who buy on a public sale, and do not save half of their money when buying on pre-sale.
what don't you understand? Everything is very simple during the pre-sale requires large amounts of money that not everyone is ready to invest in a completely unfamiliar project, given the number of moshenic projects.
I generally prefer a phased sales system in more than two rounds
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:54:35 PM

Pre-sale is the sale of tokens which allows entrepreneurs to raise funds before the official ICO campaign.On pre sale you can get more bonuses. As for public sale this is the main sale.
You're sort of correct cause pre-Sale was in deed used to raise some funds for project but pre-Sale is usually done within the company team, individuals or organization that believe in the project before the project was made generally available for purchass and that's why pre-Sales usually yield more profit than public sale and it usually done for a short period of time.

Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:59:04 PM

If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?
If on the horizon there is a good promising project, it often happens that ordinary people don't get on the presale. And it remains to wait until the public auction begins.
plankton66

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:34:26 PM

In my opinion, the bonus is already higher but its value is not yet on the market, so most people will wait for the coins that appear in the market and when the first list is sure to be very high as well because the large price list will be directly at the very high pump
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:37:29 PM

A lot of investors are expecting the price ti drop when ICO is listed for public sale. And this is happening most of the time, but not all the time. Both ways have some advantages and it is up to the investors to choose when is the best time to invest. Have in mind that in public sale we already have more information about the project and how much people have invested in it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
mightcoin

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:41:29 PM

If you reject the option that the project will not ultimately prove to be a fraud, then I would prefer public sale. On pre sale it is difficult to determine the potential of the project, and if the project went public, many people have already estimated the potential of the project and can invest in it.

jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:46:10 PM

Because of the birth of the coin, many people do not trust that project to succeed. but later on they feel that the project is feasible, many people invest. So they decided to buy the delay and accept the high price with no bonus as the previous time.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
sardargiri

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:02:20 PM

Pre-sale basically I initial level sale project Do less marketing less social activities , initial level investors look at project and after that they invest in it with the full risk of loss, (so pre-sale is more risky ), that's why they get rewards in firm of bonus , But public sale is conducted after pre-sale , low risk low benefit,
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:04:55 PM

I also do not understand people who buy on a public sale, and do not save half of their money when buying on pre-sale.

Well maybe people wants to make sure that the project will raised good amount of money during the pre-sale, its their own strategy btw. The bonuses in pre-sale is bigger compare in public share, but again you must study it before investing because not all ICO are good.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:11:38 PM

If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?

You do not know the rules of the ICO; the pre-sale time is mainly for the celebrities, those in the team of the ICO. They will have the right to buy ICO with the highest bonus at this time. And after the ICO pre-successful, they invited to switch to public ICO sale to attract more people's investment.

Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:12:03 PM

Firstly, the success rate of Pre-Sale shows the potential success rate of Crowdsdale. Secondly, the minimum amount of investment during Crowdsdale is much lower. Thirdly, investors learn about the project after the project reaches a high level of hype. And he reaches a maximum, often, already after pre-sale.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:12:45 PM

In any investment platform there is an advantage and disadvantage of pre-sale vs public sale. Pre-sale has a lower amount to invest but high risk for the uncertainty if the project didnt't push through your investment put laid into rest but if the project initial stage was successful and the public sale occur then you have a higher return because public sale was a higher price compare to pre-sale.
veraro

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:18:06 PM

As a rule to take part in pre sales you have to contribute several thousand dollars. Not everyone have such money to invest, so they waite for public sale when minimal cap will be smaller. Besides sometimes tokens from pre sale is lock up and can't be sold during several months.

jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:31:25 PM

I didn't hear that people are waiting for public sale if they have the opportunity to invest in public sale. Lots of people just buying coins in presale and selling it at the public sale price.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:32:46 PM

Presale is for large investors and always has a special bonus program.
I usually invest in pre-sale stage. Conditions are always better on pre-sale stage.
Also there are some private presale opportunities for really whales!
Semen89

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:39:48 PM

If pre-sale will be successful then it will be the main selling of tokens, so these projects are checking whether to sell tokens and whether people are interested in them.
beatecoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:42:27 PM

Because everybody can not invest in the pre sale period. You should be an acredit investor or member of a pool or advisor etc.. That's why wait for the main sale when there is a more profitable way
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:53:06 PM

There are so many reason Why people wait long before they jump on some projects. One most people wait for others to do the reeasrch for them, so they hear about the project late and miss out on presale, and also presale are usually capped, there is a minimum investment that is usually required from investors and most people can't afford to invest lets say 5Ethers into a project

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
shapegray

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:55:00 PM

They worry if the ICO SCAM and they want to see are the ICO will be success or not. Yeah Pre Sale are too risky but it more profitable especially when you have big capital and don't worry to take a risk.
the_viper

Activity: 315

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:03:44 PM

pre sale is a marketing trick to introduce the coin, usually pre sale will get bonus, so people will be interested. people are waiting for the public sale because it's only too late to follow pre sale, or maybe because they want to see the prospect after the pre sale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: