Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 03:01:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚀 TOKPIE 🚀 P2P Cryptocurrency-Fiat and Swap Exchange. Low fees  (Read 14689 times)
Kramblerty (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:26:39 PM

Offering Korean translation for your ICO.

Hello, I appreciate your interest.
I am noticing a lot of google translated documents or poorly translated posts in many ICOs websites.
So, Check your document for fake or not, for free!

In Blockchain 3.0 age, ICO business can easily cross borders to grow and expand further.
It's time you had your website translated into Korean languages to reach more Korea CryptoMarket. And It's Good opportunity if you wants to target Asian markets.

I am a Korean native speaker with a knowledge of english And I'm willing to offer my service as a translator.
I have a lot of experience translating ICO websites and whitepapers.
I will be able to translate your website / whitepaper / thread / any other content.
Besides the translation I may also localize it so it become more readable and understandable for Korean speakers.

Please feel free to contact me by email if you are interested.

kr.transico@gmail.com

P.S : If you want I'll send you my portfolio.

Thank you for your time Smiley

Hello! we have just started a translation campaign today (whitepaper, ANN, and website) so hurry up to reserve your language here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3255608.180
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:11:04 PM

Great news! we has just been rated with 4.9/5 by icobench! Cheesy

https://icobench.com/ico/tokpie

Excellent evaluation, but we must wait for an increase in the number of experts who analyzed the project.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:42:05 PM

Excellent evaluation, but we must wait for an increase in the number of experts who analyzed the project.
The project has just been posted on the tracker, experts need time to make their own estimates.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:46:22 PM

The project has just been posted on the tracker, experts need time to make their own estimates.

Yeep. We had just received it today, so some time is needed to get experts reviews. Meanwhile, we will do KYC procedures there to facilitate credibility.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:13:33 PM

I am noticing a lot of google translated documents or poorly translated posts in many ICOs websites.

In Blockchain 3.0 age, ICO business can easily cross borders to grow and expand further.
It's time you had your website translated into Korean languages to reach more Korea CryptoMarket. And It's Good opportunity if you wants to target Asian markets.

I am a Korean native speaker with a knowledge of english And I'm willing to offer my service as a translator.
I will be able to translate your website / whitepaper / thread / any other content.
Besides the translation I may also localize it so it become more readable and understandable for Korean speakers.

kr.transico@gmail.com

Hello! we have just started a translation campaign today (whitepaper, ANN, and website) so hurry up to reserve your language here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3255608.180
Where can I see the list of languages on that translations already reserved?

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:03:27 PM

Kramblerty
Should we expect the subsequent deployment of the project on other large ICO trackers?
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:17:51 PM

Kramblerty
Should we expect the subsequent deployment of the project on other large ICO trackers?
I think yes. It would be interesting to look at the evaluation of the project on icorating.com
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:29:42 PM

kr.transico@gmail.com

Where can I see the list of languages on that translations already reserved?

Please ask manager in the bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3255608.180   if Korean language is still available.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:40:39 PM

Kramblerty

Sure, when we release MVP and apply whitelist (probably 1-2 weeks from now), we will continue deployment to other reliable ICO trackers.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:44:28 PM

Kramblerty
I think yes. It would be interesting to look at the evaluation of the project on icorating.com

Yeep! we will send them a request very soon-)
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:45:33 AM

I agree with you - existing platforms have such a shortcoming as a narrow specialization. There are certain advantages to this, but there are also disadvantages.

The wide spectrum of TOKPIE' possibilities and features will be an advantage (no any drawback) because they are all organically lay down to our concept of encapsulation and huge audience (attracted by ZERO fees).
I will hope for the success of your project and getting by it a sufficient audience that will provide the necessary liquidity for the platform.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:57:12 AM

Kramblerty

Sure, when we release MVP and apply whitelist (probably 1-2 weeks from now), we will continue deployment to other reliable ICO trackers.
A good strategy since the presence of the MVP will give you additional rating points.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:55:36 AM

Excellent. I had to ask this question, because it is very relevant. Many companies change their policy in these matters in the direction of tightening the rules.

we are not taking their [bounty hunters] money, so no money laundering exposure.
The right approach. I hope most of the projects will be as adequate and reasonably rational as yours.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:39:33 AM

I agree with you, we can return to this question after a while.

Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:08:14 PM

I agree with you, we can return to this question after a while.

I am confident that after the announcement of the MVP launch, the project will attract more attention from experts and the audience. At many venues, the rating is already quite high.
andradwi

Activity: 219

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:13:06 PM

dynamic projects that are very promising. may be added to the insurance in this trade so that investors are not afraid in supporting this project. in general I support this project good luck and growing
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:55:19 PM

Hello TOKPIE team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter and Telegram.

Good luck with your ICO guys!

Thanks! We will do it later)
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:52:06 PM

I am confident that after the announcement of the MVP launch, the project will attract more attention from experts and the audience. At many venues, the rating is already quite high.
Release of MVP dramatically changes the overall picture, if it will be successful, then the project's hard cap will be closed very quickly. The project has ambitious plans and confirmation of their implementation will attract many investors.

It will be published soon (approx. in 2 weeks) with reduced functionality. We will be developing it on agile development model.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:03:52 PM

dynamic projects that are very promising. may be added to the insurance in this trade so that investors are not afraid in supporting this project. in general I support this project good luck and growing

What do you mean by saying "added to the insurance in this trade"?
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:14:35 AM

A good strategy since the presence of the MVP will give you additional rating points.
In this case, the rating will be close to the maximum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: