Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:49:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚀 TOKPIE 🚀 P2P Cryptocurrency-Fiat and Swap Exchange. Low fees  (Read 14689 times)
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:30:42 PM

I like the openness of the project team on this issue - they posted it on Twitter.

Yes, we are open! By the way, our co-founders had recently passed the KYC on the icobench and got 5.0/5.0 rating from them (it was 4.9 before).

Great news, now I'm completely confident in the success of your project.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:43:38 PM

Any current activity about this good project TOKPIE? I'm having a busy days this week, that's why I'm not sure what happen last few days. Hoping that Topkie road plan is going smooth and well. Still supporting this project for the future good.

Everything is going smooth)
- During the next 1-3 days, the smart contract audit will be published
- During the next 5 days, the whitelist registration will be opened.
- Also, the MVP will be released at the end of April or at the beginning of May  Wink
Great plans.
Registration in the white list will take place on what conditions?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:48:33 PM

BaalMcKloud, Kramblerty
Well, your arguments look reasonable. I will have to subscribe to the social networks of the project and monitor such information there.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:56:55 PM

https://twitter.com/tokpie_io/status/986292348006076417
What are the reasons for these changes?

As far as I know, an error was found, and the developers had to fix it, so the address of the contract changed. In any case, sales have not yet begun, so this is a minor change.
Ok, but I'll be interested to know the details from the developers. I hope they will talk about this, there was news, and I would like an explanation.

The reason was a small bug ( the controller contract was blocking the process of adding new wallets to the whitelist) found during deployment of the contracts.

So we had to redeploy them all. There is nothing to worry about. Absolutely all token parameters (name, symbol, sales terms, total amount, token price, etc)  will stay the same.

And we had already asked Etherscan to update info accordingly so the new contract https://etherscan.io/token/0xf3bcace04ecc0e23dc0133d239c61c6bd47ef408 will get all related links soon. 

Moreover, the first independent audit of our smart contract will be published on this Saturday or Monday. It will be in English and Russian languages.
Thanks for the clarifications. Now everything is clear. I do not doubt that the audit will be successful and there will be no more corrections.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:09:51 PM

https://irishtechnews.ie/crypto-divas-interview-tokpie-ceo-vasilii-silin/
Excellent interview with the CEO of the project, it's a pity that such information is not laid out here, I stumbled upon it quite by accident.
Such information is best tracked in the social networks of the project, here usually other information is laid out.

Yes, you are right. It's not a good idea to spam every our interview (even a good one=) or press release here in the ANN thread.
At the moment the project is developing according to the road map? Are there any delays or weaknesses?
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:22:14 PM

What is the maximum number of people can register in a white list?

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:30:02 PM

As I understand there are no restrictions on the number of participants, everyone can register.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:39:44 PM

Any current activity about this good project TOKPIE? I'm having a busy days this week, that's why I'm not sure what happen last few days. Hoping that Topkie road plan is going smooth and well. Still supporting this project for the future good.
I think that given the fact that only 12 days left before the start of ICO, the project team is focused on this task.
I think before the beginning of ICO we will see some announcements about the project.
I hope so too. A good news or release of the MVP will help the project to make a good stratum of ICO.
Kramblerty (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:48:52 PM

https://irishtechnews.ie/crypto-divas-interview-tokpie-ceo-vasilii-silin/
Excellent interview with the CEO of the project, it's a pity that such information is not laid out here, I stumbled upon it quite by accident.
Such information is best tracked in the social networks of the project, here usually other information is laid out.

Yes, you are right. It's not a good idea to spam every our interview (even a good one=) or press release here in the ANN thread.
At the moment the project is developing according to the road map? Are there any delays or weaknesses?

Everything is going on due to the plan or even faster!
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:01:13 PM

There are no limits on the number of participants. But during joining whitelist people will be asking to enter planning amount of investments in the pre-sale stage. So, if we notice that the total number of tokens allocated to the pre-sale stage (1 920 000 TKP) are already covered "booked" then some limits may be applied to new participants.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:23:08 PM

Everything is going smooth)
- During the next 1-3 days, the smart contract audit will be published
- Also, the MVP will be released at the end of April or at the beginning of May  Wink
Great plans.

To join TOKPIE's whitelist a participant shall submit the form inside the cabinet by:
- entering his real name
- uploading three documents:
   1. ID (Passport or other)
   2. Selfie with this ID
   3. Proof of residence (utility bill or other)

That's it.

It will take 24 hours after the form submission until a participant will be verified or not verified.

If a participant is verified then we enter his/her ETH wallet address into the smart contract, so that a person could purchase TKP tokens.

RESTRICTIONS applied.
Residents of the following countries and regions will NOT be able to join TOKPIE's whitelist and consequently purchase TKP during token pre-sale and final sale:
China, Hong Kong, USA, Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, Cuba, Syria, Sudan, Crimea, North Korea, Seychelles, Sri Lanka,
Somalia, Trinidad, Tobago, Tunisia, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Yemen.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:06:44 PM

Any innovation about this project?can devs tell me how you compete with other company?

Well, I will try to summarize as short as possible)

1. We have a unique product!

By encapsulating different locations, currency pairs (crypto/fiat & crypto/crypto), and payment methods into unique tradable instruments, TOKPIE supports peer-to-peer, real-time auctions, price charting, price alerts and many other sophisticated features, which cannot be provided by traditional P2P cryptocurrency exchanges.

Moreover, the principle of "encapsulation into tradable instruments" allows TOKPIE to provide traders with additional features unattainable in any other P2P exchanges:

Cross-Exchange Spread Trade Analysis for Brokerage
    Dark Pool Order Books
    Full Dark Pool Order Books
    B2B Order Books for crypto-fiat trades
    Crypto Indexes
    Crypto Index funds
    Crypto Futures
    Crypto Options
    P2P Decentralized Lending
    Infrastructure for 3rd party Token Sales & Listings

Everything is conveniently and organically combined into one TOKPIE ecosystem.

2. Price. That is ZERO for most of traders.

3. Place. We already developed iframe widgets for affiliates, so people could see bids, asks last matched p2p prices for our instruments on many many web resources simultaneously!

4. Promotion.
Multilevel allifiliate program will be applied (3-levels)

There are many other incentives in each category but I listed the most important.

P.S.

to receive 5% bonus in addition to all tokens earned for completing bounty assignments, plus a 1% bonus on all token purchases!

Moreover, Increase your token amount by adding referrals.
Get a 5% bonus for their earnings in the bounty campaign! Additionally earn 1% of your friends’ pre-sale and final sale token purchases!

Thank you so much for this TL;DR version (I really appreciate it when people do that). Now, as far as I can tell, your project is fantastic. I hope you are going to keep your word on every promise (or every goal, if we are being more precise).

Thank you Trexx! the comments like yours inspire us to be even better!
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:48:17 AM

Do you plan to change the timing of the roadmap in this regard?

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:56:24 AM

Great plans.

To join TOKPIE's whitelist a participant shall submit the form inside the cabinet by:
- entering his real name
   2. Selfie with this ID

That's it.

It will take 24 hours after the form submission until a participant will be verified or not verified.

If a participant is verified then we enter his/her ETH wallet address into the smart contract, so that a person could purchase TKP tokens.

RESTRICTIONS applied.
Residents of the following countries and regions will NOT be able to join TOKPIE's whitelist and consequently purchase TKP during token pre-sale and final sale:
China, Hong Kong, USA, Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, Cuba, Syria, Sudan, Crimea, North Korea, Seychelles, Sri Lanka,
Verification decision can be monitored in the cabinet?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:04:18 AM

No, because we should have a calendar that provides sufficient lead time for each stage of the process.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:11:51 AM

There are no limits on the number of participants. But during joining whitelist people will be asking to enter planning amount of investments in the pre-sale stage. So, if we notice that the total number of tokens allocated to the pre-sale stage (1 920 000 TKP) are already covered "booked" then some limits may be applied to new participants.
It turns out that if there is a desire to buy tokens at this stage of sales, then it is necessary to hurry up with the registration in the white list. Even taking into account the fact that usually not all the amount declared by the participants is redeemed.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:25:53 AM

Timing of projects varies very rarely and for very serious reasons, then certain sections of the project are done faster than the road map is not the reason to rush the rest.

Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:29:20 AM

Great plans.

- entering his real name
   2. Selfie with this ID

That's it.

RESTRICTIONS applied.
Verification decision can be monitored in the cabinet?

A participant will get an email notification and also it be visible in the cabinet.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:35:30 AM

It turns out that if there is a desire to buy tokens at this stage of sales, then it is necessary to hurry up with the registration in the white list. Even taking into account the fact that usually not all the amount declared by the participants is redeemed.

Exactly, it's better to join the whitelist as soon as possible after its release.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:42:33 AM

Well, thanks for the feedback. I follow the project and hope for its success, as I'm interested in the product that will be made.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: