Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:31:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚀 TOKPIE 🚀 P2P Cryptocurrency-Fiat and Swap Exchange. Low fees  (Read 14689 times)
th4o

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:49:58 AM

- During the next 5 days, the whitelist registration will be opened.

What is the maximum number of people can register in a white list?

There are no limits on the number of participants. But during joining whitelist people will be asking to enter planning amount of investments in the pre-sale stage. So, if we notice that the total number of tokens allocated to the pre-sale stage (1 920 000 TKP) are already covered "booked" then some limits may be applied to new participants.
Thank you, so the registration mechanism is the same as in other projects, the one who has registered before has priority for the purchase of tokens.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:55:34 AM

- During the next 5 days, the whitelist registration will be opened.

What is the maximum number of people can register in a white list?

There are no limits on the number of participants. But during joining whitelist people will be asking to enter planning amount of investments in the pre-sale stage. So, if we notice that the total number of tokens allocated to the pre-sale stage (1 920 000 TKP) are already covered "booked" then some limits may be applied to new participants.
Thank you, so the registration mechanism is the same as in other projects, the one who has registered before has priority for the purchase of tokens.
A very convenient system since it avoids gas wars and other difficulties with the implementation of transactions.

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:11:52 AM

Kramblerty
How many people have already registered in the white list?
Kramblerty (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:28:38 PM

Kramblerty

The whitelist will be opened in 24 hours.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:11:33 PM

Kramblerty

Will it be possible to track the number of registered users on the site?

No. But everyone could track the number of ETH collected during pre-sale and final sale on the website. This data will be automatically displayed in real time through Etherscan API.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:43:24 AM

Everything is going on due to the plan or even faster!
Do you plan to change the timing of the roadmap in this regard?

No, because we should have a calendar that provides sufficient lead time for each stage of the process.
Well, in principle, you have planned a fairly fast implementation of the project, so investors will be satisfied with the rapid turnover of funds.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:46:23 AM

Verification decision can be monitored in the cabinet?

A participant will get an email notification and also it be visible in the cabinet.
Well thank you. In any case, I have already received confirmation.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:49:50 AM

Does this have any special significance? Many users are registered just in case or are representatives of investment funds.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:53:21 AM

Well, thanks for the feedback. I follow the project and hope for its success, as I'm interested in the product that will be made.
Are you interested in the product as a user or as an investor?

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:03:54 AM

Well, thanks for the feedback. I follow the project and hope for its success, as I'm interested in the product that will be made.
Are you interested in the product as a user or as an investor?
Mostly as a user, because given the amount that I invest, I can not call myself an investor  Cheesy
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:09:19 AM

Kramblerty

Good day, please give me a link to the registration form.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:17:14 AM

A very convenient system since it avoids gas wars and other difficulties with the implementation of transactions.
Yes it is, plus it is fair to investors who invest small amounts of money and can not afford to lead a gas war.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:21:36 AM

Kramblerty

Well, then today I will register.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:20:26 AM

Good news! the first independent audit is ready!

ENG version: https://github.com/krogla/tokpie-contract/blob/master/audit/deployed_audit_en.md
RUS version: https://github.com/krogla/tokpie-contract/blob/master/audit/deployed_audit_ru.md

Soon we prepare a detailed article about our smart contracts logic, etc. 

Meanwhile, dear fellows, you may review the audit and ask any questions (if any).
thocon456

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:49:22 PM

Good project, but I would take extra consideration Roll Eyes Tks for the information
Jekbolt

Merit: 20

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:02:32 AM

ENG version: https://github.com/krogla/tokpie-contract/blob/master/audit/deployed_audit_en.md
RUS version: https://github.com/krogla/tokpie-contract/blob/master/audit/deployed_audit_ru.md

Meanwhile, dear fellows, you may review the audit and ask any questions (if any).

Great news! I have read it and everything is clear! But what is the role of smart contract called "controller"?
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:14:08 AM

Does this have any special significance? Many users are registered just in case or are representatives of investment funds.

Indeed. It's not a good idea to publish the number of people who join the whitelist because there is no any guarantee that they finally purchase tokens. By doing so we could mislead people.

However, the willingness to spend time and efforts on filling the form is a good sign and indicator that a participant will become an investor. So we will track it for internal management purposes. 
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:50:59 AM

Great news! I have read it and everything is clear! But what is the role of smart contract called "controller"?

It controls everything and does NOT allow to make any changes (dates, prices, hidden issue of tokens, etc.). So, we already don't own our smart contracts. After uploading of all smart contracts into the Ethereum blockchain, the ownership had been given to that "controller" that is a code (a separate smart contract). Only after that, the auditors had released its report.
The result, investors are entirely protected and kept safe!

P.S.
By using 'Terminator' movie terminology, you may call "controller" as a "Skynet" that control everything=)
Jekbolt

Merit: 20

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:29:33 AM

It controls everything and does NOT allow to make any changes (dates, prices, hidden issue of tokens, etc.). So, we already don't own our smart contracts. After uploading of all smart contracts into the Ethereum blockchain, the ownership had been given to that "controller" that is a code (a separate smart contract). Only after that, the auditors had released its report.
The result, investors are entirely protected and kept safe!

P.S.
By using 'Terminator' movie terminology, you may call "controller" as a "Skynet" that control everything=)

a-ha, I understand now why "controller" is needed. It's really a vital part of the whole bunch of contracts.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:00:47 AM

Excellent. Now we can not be afraid for some serious errors in the code of smart contracts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: