Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:00:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚀 TOKPIE 🚀 P2P Cryptocurrency-Fiat and Swap Exchange. Low fees  (Read 14689 times)
CreamyCheesecake

Activity: 339
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:53:26 AM

I love that the tokpie's alpha will be ready by may that's a HUGE difference between almost 99% of ICO's = a working product. Most projects are full of promises but already having a functional product at the ICO stage is very outstanding.

▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬  ● ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬ ● ▬  A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM ▬▬▬► WP
MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT
Kramblerty (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:13:57 AM

I love that the tokpie's alpha will be ready by may that's a HUGE difference between almost 99% of ICO's = a working product. Most projects are full of promises but already having a functional product at the ICO stage is very outstanding.

Yes, that's right! By the way, Icobecnh (one of the most reputable tracker) thinks in the same way! From yesterday Icobench decreased rating to all ICOs that don't have prototypes. And this is the right decision. It will help people to avoid scam projects!
Abdulrasaq81

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:09:47 AM

This inovatives is really impressive, I know I will be a major beneciary of the bunty/ico.thanks
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:23:20 AM

This inovatives is really impressive, I know I will be a major beneciary of the bunty/ico.thanks

Thank you! We appreciate every positive feedback!
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:31:59 AM

Of course, P2P exchange will become something really new and unique, and users from all over the world will be able to use the services of the platform absolutely free, which was not possible to achieve earlier.
byteberry

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:06:12 PM

I don't see any reason at all to consider this one. There are dozens and maybe hundreds of projects identical to this one on Bitcointalk. Perhaps, at least you can say what is special about your idea? Where is your creativity, after all?

♔  uKit ICO Feb 19 - Apr 19 ♔
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ BOOSTING SITE CONVERSION WITH AI ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:20:30 PM

I don't see any reason at all to consider this one. There are dozens and maybe hundreds of projects identical to this one on Bitcointalk. Perhaps, at least you can say what is special about your idea? Where is your creativity, after all?

Thank you for your question and chance to show you how we differ;

TOKPIE is not just another P2P exchange, where people simply place and match with peers’ advertisements, or an online broker service. It's something entirely new.

On our platform, people and companies can trade and swap crypto and fiat through live auctions!

The creativity is in that:

Each auction, or instrument, is a unique combination of these factors:
- Country
- Base cryptocurrency
- Quote currency
- Payment method
For example, {USA - BTC/USD - Bank of America} or {SWAP - BTC/ETH - SWAP]

The concept of encapsulating country, base/quote currency, and payment method into a unique tradable instrument allows us to provide the following basic features, all already tested in MVP (will be released 27/04/2018 before 24:00 UTC ):

1) Order placement
People can trade instruments with each other directly in non-stop, simultaneous two-sided auctions having order books with 10 level market depth.

2) Charting tool
Traders can analyze trends by applying easily accessible technical analysis tools.

3) Spread analysis

Traders with funds in different countries or on different accounts (PayPal, banks, etc.) can instantly discover where to buy and resell with the highest profit margin.

And many other useful features can be applied. No any limits!
We can make dark order books for companies (and big whale traders), we can use encapsulation for P2P or B2P lending by creating instruments like that [Russ – Bond*365d*0.5LTV/RUB - Sberbank], etc.

Kindly look at our wp to find more details: https://tokpie.io/assets/downloads/tokpie_whitepaper.pdf

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:38:22 PM

Of course, P2P exchange will become something really new and unique, and users from all over the world will be able to use the services of the platform absolutely free, which was not possible to achieve earlier.
I will be very happy when such a service starts working and with its help it will be possible to conduct all necessary conversions using a decentralized system.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:55:38 PM

Maybe you should read the white paper of the project in more detail? I follow many projects and I can say that this one is different from everyone. It has its own unique features and a vision of the market.

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:06:57 PM

Totally agree with you. Especially if you take into account the complexity of what the project is implementing. I think that if the release is successful, the interest of investors will be rush.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:34:58 PM

Interesting opinion, could you name these projects? Which are similar and are competitors of this project in all areas. It seems to me that there are no such projects at the moment.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:05:40 PM

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
In anticipation of our upcoming Pre-sale, Tokpie and Stox offer you a RISK FREE chance to earn TKP tokens.
💣💣💣
Click, Register and earn NOW!
https://goo.gl/vQP33N

Stox gives 50 STX tokens for just signing up so you will not loose anything for placing your bet-)

Up to 14:30 UTC
 +150 people had placed their bets. And they are allocated as following:

I'm not late? Do I still have the opportunity to participate in this event? I like forecasting and betting, especially free  Cheesy
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:20:50 PM

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
In anticipation of our upcoming Pre-sale, Tokpie and Stox offer you a RISK FREE chance to earn TKP tokens.
💣💣💣
Click, Register and earn NOW!
https://goo.gl/vQP33N

Stox gives 50 STX tokens for just signing up so you will not loose anything for placing your bet-)

Up to 14:30 UTC
 +150 people had placed their bets. And they are allocated as following:

I'm not late? Do I still have the opportunity to participate in this event? I like forecasting and betting, especially free  Cheesy

you have 3 days to do it)) join! There are +1200 voters at that moment)

Click, Register and earn NOW! https://goo.gl/PyMJZw
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:20:59 PM

Yes, that's right! By the way, Icobecnh (one of the most reputable tracker) thinks in the same way! From yesterday Icobench decreased rating to all ICOs that don't have prototypes. And this is the right decision. It will help people to avoid scam projects!
Interesting. It will be necessary to check the evaluation of the projects that I follow. In fact, these are the right actions, now it will be easier to search for real projects.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:35:09 PM

A pretty bold statement. How much are you going to invest in the project? Or did I misunderstand you and did you mean something else?
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:19:49 PM

The prize will be given to all participants who have guessed the right range?
What if their number turns out to be too big?
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:03:55 PM

MVP is ready! check it: https://medium.com/@TokPie/tokpie-releases-much-anticipated-mvp-3fcbf9ea85fc
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:10:29 AM

The prize will be given to all participants who have guessed the right range?
What if their number turns out to be too big?

Here is the detailed explanation: https://medium.com/@TokPie/tokpie-stox-partner-up-for-the-win-b148e235d4a7
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:49:58 AM

It seems like a lot of the advantage given by the project against the participant may then make the project get a lot of support from investors who join in this project.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:03:10 AM

It seems like a lot of the advantage given by the project against the participant may then make the project get a lot of support from investors who join in this project.

We had released Alpha yesterday, so I guess the number of those who made bets on <499 ETH will decrease from 13% to 5%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: