Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:34:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚀 TOKPIE 🚀 P2P Cryptocurrency-Fiat and Swap Exchange. Low fees  (Read 14689 times)
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:13:01 AM

Great Alpha!! I saw many of them where just signing up + one-two features were working.

I tried your matching engine all working perfect!

But I found one bug. Please check:

Instruments / 'Set price alert' button is not working

All the rest is really good! Keep working guys!

May I inquire where the notice of "price alert" comes to? Can I set the alert for sending to email?

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:20:03 AM

this ICO looking very promising and i think the project can benefit the prize hunters. I hope the team in this project will keep the spirit to develop it to succeed when ICO is done.
Bounty hunters will surely be satisfied, as the platform is interesting and will undoubtedly collect a good amount of money, so the bounty pool will be significant.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:39:03 AM

"TOKPIE are excited to finally release our Alpha version, with lots more functionality being released over the coming weeks and months. Here’s a list of what to expect in the near future:
Crypto Funds Deposit/Withdrawal functionality
Verification and 2FA Security
Edit Profile Details
Upgrade path to avail of more functionality"
All the items listed above in the article are already implemented in the MVP, do I understand correctly?
Yes, a list of what has already been implemented is really great. It's surprising but it's true. The project is developing very successfully.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:08:24 AM

"TOKPIE are excited to finally release our Alpha version, with lots more functionality being released over the coming weeks and months. Here’s a list of what to expect in the near future:
Crypto Funds Deposit/Withdrawal functionality
Verification and 2FA Security
Edit Profile Details
Upgrade path to avail of more functionality"
All the items listed above in the article are already implemented in the MVP, do I understand correctly?
Yes, a list of what has already been implemented is really great. It's surprising but it's true. The project is developing very successfully.
I am impressed. The project looks very solid, I'm even curious about the success of the ICO of this project. With interest I will observe this.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:29:18 AM

Jekbolt
Excellent! Now all the bugs will be found at this stage and subsequently the amount of work to run the platform will be less.

Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:50:29 AM

Great Alpha!! I saw many of them where just signing up + one-two features were working.

I tried your matching engine all working perfect!

But I found one bug. Please check:

Instruments / 'Set price alert' button is not working

All the rest is really good! Keep working guys!

May I inquire where the notice of "price alert" comes to? Can I set the alert for sending to email?

Yes I see that you can do it here in the last field below "Alert recipient list",
you can enter up to 5 email addresses that will receive notifications when your alert triggers.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:54:35 AM

Kramblerty
Will there be a general MVP report? How many people tested it, how many errors are found, etc.? I would be interested to see such information.
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:01:51 PM

I think the project will be able to open to its participants what they could not get with other exchanges, brokers or platforms, so the platform will be in great demand and success at the stage of public sales.
Kramblerty (OP)

Merit: 15

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:03:43 PM

Kramblerty
Will there be a general MVP report? How many people tested it, how many errors are found, etc.? I would be interested to see such information.

Sure, the bug report will be issued in 3 days and will be used as the task list for our dev team.

Now we are gathering first feedbacks from trail users, from our first fans and adeptors=)
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:06:22 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 12:42:25 PM by Kramblerty

I think the project will be able to open to its participants what they could not get with other exchanges, brokers or platforms, so the platform will be in great demand and success at the stage of public sales.

Thank you for the comment!

and receive 5% bonus in addition to all tokens earned for completing bounty assignments, plus a 1% bonus on all token purchases!

Moreover, Increase your token amount by adding referrals.
Get a 5% bonus for their earnings in the bounty campaign!
Additionally earn 1% of your friends’ pre-sale and final sale token purchases!
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:15:45 PM

Hello fellows!
See the last results of prediction competition on Stox:)

The first picture is the allocation BEFORE, our MVP release (27/04)
The second one is the allocation AFTER, our MVP release

BEFORE MVP release

AFTER MVP release

Please participate NOW! and Win TKP tokens! It's absolutely FREE!
https://app.stox.com/auth/signup?utm_source=Tokpie%20Telegram&utm_medium=Tokpie%20Prediction&utm_campaign=Tokpie%20Prediction

Jekbolt

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:50:00 PM

Hello fellows!

BEFORE MVP release

AFTER MVP release

https://app.stox.com/auth/signup?utm_source=Tokpie%20Telegram&utm_medium=Tokpie%20Prediction&utm_campaign=Tokpie%20Prediction

Cool! It should be even better at the end of Monday.
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:27:10 AM

Hello fellows!

BEFORE MVP release

AFTER MVP release

I hope will be many participants who join with this project so that the projects can be successfully achieved the target.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:00:22 AM

Hello fellows!

BEFORE MVP release

AFTER MVP release

I hope will be many participants who join with this project so that the projects can be successfully achieved the target.
Yes true, with many participants who supported and helped promote the project certainly would be easier to reach the target of this project and its success.

doynemi

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:00:56 AM

Hello fellows!

BEFORE MVP release

AFTER MVP release

Yes true, with many participants who supported and helped promote the project certainly would be easier to reach the target of this project and its success.
with a lot of support for this project makes investors more trusting to join. besides, the supports also make the progress of this project is develop and certainly it makes TOKPIE succeed.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:35:00 AM

Hello fellows!

BEFORE MVP release

AFTER MVP release

exactly what you say, if many participants who participated in this project, will certainly be more people who are promoting this project, and so far I see many who give good comments about this project. and it's very good for the progress of the project.
evitasari

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:37:42 AM

Hello fellows!

BEFORE MVP release

AFTER MVP release

exactly what you say, if many participants who participated in this project, will certainly be more people who are promoting this project, and so far I see many who give good comments about this project. and it's very good for the progress of the project.
in addition to participating team participants should also be more enthusiastic in promoting this project, so there must be cohesion between teams and participants who join, so for success will be easier to achieve.success is always for this project.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:48:08 AM

Thank you guys for the support!

Check out the most important news about TOKPIE for the last 48 hours:

1) We had released MVP (Alpha 1.0) weeks ahead of schedule! https://medium.com/@TokPie/tokpie-releases-much-anticipated-mvp-3fcbf9ea85fc

2) Top-ranked member of the "People of Blockchain" had joined our team! Guess who's: https://medium.com/@TokPie/top-icobench-expert-simon-cocking-joins-tokpie-6f65846fbbf4

TOKPIE token pre-sale starts in 15 hours!
Be the first who will get a Maximum discount on the price. The offer is limited.

Join Whitelist now! https://tokpie.io/signin
Jekbolt

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:11:04 AM

🚀 TOKPIE, I voted for max pre-sale hard cap 1000 ETH on Stox for you, lets go! 🚀
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:00:16 PM

Thank you guys for the support!

Check out the most important news about TOKPIE for the last 48 hours:

1) We had released MVP (Alpha 1.0) weeks ahead of schedule! https://medium.com/@TokPie/tokpie-releases-much-anticipated-mvp-3fcbf9ea85fc

2) Top-ranked member of the "People of Blockchain" had joined our team! Guess who's: https://medium.com/@TokPie/top-icobench-expert-simon-cocking-joins-tokpie-6f65846fbbf4

TOKPIE token pre-sale starts in 15 hours!
Be the first who will get a Maximum discount on the price. The offer is limited.

Join Whitelist now! https://tokpie.io/signin
For the beginning of ICO it is possible to say that these are two killer features, congratulations  Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: