Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:50:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚀 TOKPIE 🚀 P2P Cryptocurrency-Fiat and Swap Exchange. Low fees  (Read 14686 times)
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:49:49 PM

I agree with you. The MVP is already very functional, the project team has done a great job and continues to do it. I think these efforts will be highly appreciated by investors.
Most likely this will be done at the next stage of ICO, still now there is a strong impact of the correction, the market is recovering but investors are cautious.
Maybe you're right. To this stage information about such a project should be widely spread and on the subsequent stage of ICO the interest will be much higher.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:02:25 PM

Hello Tokpie team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a popular destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added Tokpie to our ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/tokpie/

If you need any help in editing or adding more information about your ICO, feel free to contact me or send us a message via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/.
Completely functional and interesting site, added to bookmarks. But I did not see ratings on it, although the description says that they are.
I think this project, given the fact that the MVP has already been done and is constantly improving deserves the highest ratings. Competitors go to the ICO with much weaker indicators.

Kramblerty (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:52:01 PM

TOKPIE adds NEO to the list of base cryptocurrencies available for exchange. Now the total number of Instruments
have reached 864 200 !!!

A very large number of instruments. I think users during the test will not have time to try them all. Will this not be a problem when the platform is released?

3 month ago it was a problem but then we optimized the code and now it works very well.

Concerning a large number of instruments.
There will be millions of instruments - we have just started.
Our Market Scanner tools allow users to find the required instrument in seconds. So a LARGE number of instruments is not a problem. Actually, it's an advantage because we give full freedom and millions of possibilities.  
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:11:31 PM

Hello Fellows, What a completely new type of service can be provided to “crypto people” and start-ups, which are ongoing initial coin offer. It seems that every NEED for service is full of supply: trackers, forums like that, news, experts, etc. But we, in TOKPIE, don’t agree.

What is about listing and trading in bounty 'stakes' that were earned by not yet converted into tokens. Yes, it's probably a little bit crazy/raw idea, but imagine the following:

PROBLEM
    A hunter is earning Stakes of X-name Company but wants to sell it urgently for fiat, cryptocurrency or exchange for 'stakes' of another company.
    Who will buy? another hunter who strongly believe in the project success or any other person.
    The problem is that there is no solution in the market allowing making such types of deals.

SOLUTION
   1) Tokpie creates “stake” crypto derivative and encapsulate it into the an Instrument of the following type:
    [SWAP - X_Stake_N%/quote currency - SWAP]

Where,
    X is the name of a company that provides stakes
    N% is the allocation of tokens to the specific campaign (e.g. 30% on blogs, video, etc)
    Quote currency is ANY fiat currency, ANY cryptocurrency, or ANY other crypto derivative.

We have just tested it in TOKPIE MVP and created Order Book for Instrument [SWAP – X_Stakes _30%/ ETH - SWAP]  (Figure 1). Users could buy, sell this Instrument, bargain on price, monitor through the watchlist, set price signals, make analysis on the price chart, etc.

2) TOKPIE provides a company X with a bounty management service (in the box). The result there is no need for the Company X provides TOKPIE with the data flow [our internal user ID + how many stakes he earned).  TOKPIE top-ups the balances of the related users with “stake” derivative in accordance with their earnings.

3) A user can buy and sell the stakes he has on its balance on TOKPIE exchange just as any other Instrument (Figure 2).

4) If the bounty campaign is over successfully a Company X provides TOKPIE with the tokens. TOKPIE executes the related “stake” crypto derivatives (removes them from the listing) and top-ups users with the tokens in the proper proportion in accordance with their balances on the date/time of execution.

WHAT IS THE PROFIT for TOKPIE?

A) charge company X with a one-payment fee nominated in TKP that would be lower than the average market price for bounty management service   OR
    B) charge users (hunters) with a low subscription fee nominated in TKP for the access to such Order Books (picture above)

WHAT IS THE BENEFIT for a TOKPIE token's (TKP) holder?
The overall demand on TKP tokens could be increased.

This is just one example of how entirely new market niche can be created and served by the TOKPIE exchange.  

Very interesting system. With its help, the market will become more liquid and long before the end of ICO it will be possible to trade tokens of the project or even shares in the bounty campaign.

Yes, there are a lot of possibilities!!! TOKPIE, for example, can make an agreement with start-ups to get part of their tokens (share) in future, then "issue" derivatives on it (call them 'stakes').  And give these derivatives to our users for performing bounty tasks. Simultaneously we open Order books to start a free circulation of such derivatives so that users/hunters could sell them immediately and early investors buy.  

Besides the advantages for users/hunters this will allow checking the demand on future tokens - if the price of such derivative is growing then the ICO can be successful and visa verse.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:00:00 AM

I think large investors should hurry because the number of tokens allocated to the bonus program is strictly limited.
I think that most likely this applies to medium-sized investors since large ones operate with large amounts. But on the other hand, they can get a bonus for some of their funds.
This option is possible. I have many times observed inexplicable actions (from the point of view of the small investor) of pools or large investors who made unobvious deals without paying attention to bonuses or other opportunities.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:07:05 AM

TOKPIE adds NEO to the list of base cryptocurrencies available for exchange. Now the total number of Instruments
have reached 864 200 !!!

A very large number of instruments. I think users during the test will not have time to try them all. Will this not be a problem when the platform is released?

3 month ago it was a problem but then we optimized the code and now it works very well.

Our Market Scanner tools allow users to find the required instrument in seconds. So a LARGE number of instruments is not a problem. Actually, it's an advantage because we give full freedom and millions of possibilities.  
To support such a functional infrastructure, will you have your own servers and processing power? I think that ensuring the operation of such a platform will require a considerable amount of resources.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:15:24 AM

I think large investors should hurry because the number of tokens allocated to the bonus program is strictly limited.
I think that most likely this applies to medium-sized investors since large ones operate with large amounts. But on the other hand, they can get a bonus for some of their funds.
This option is possible. I have many times observed inexplicable actions (from the point of view of the small investor) of pools or large investors who made unobvious deals without paying attention to bonuses or other opportunities.
Sometimes you do not have access to all the information, so it seems to you that something is illogical, I think that if you have the whole array of information, everything will be obvious.

andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:47:32 AM

whether the project is in the field of token exchange from token "A" to "B" I think this project is quite interesting because usually the token "A" only works for "A" not for others and also based on the rating of this project is very potential for success because trusted many people.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:03:56 AM

have reached 864 200 !!!

To support such a functional infrastructure, will you have your own servers and processing power? I think that ensuring the operation of such a platform will require a considerable amount of resources.
Not yet, but we are planing it
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:06:48 AM

whether the project is in the field of token exchange from token "A" to "B" I think this project is quite interesting because usually the token "A" only works for "A" not for others and also based on the rating of this project is very potential for success because trusted many people.

Yes, and not just token A-B but any crypto or virtual asset

virtual asset can be any derivative instrument linked to any cryptoasset (for example a token that is going to be issued)
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:51:34 AM

have reached 864 200 !!!

It is very good that you have foreseen and solved these problems in advance. During the work of the platform there will be no time to radically change anything here.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:02:36 AM

Very interesting system. With its help, the market will become more liquid and long before the end of ICO it will be possible to trade tokens of the project or even shares in the bounty campaign.

Yes, there are a lot of possibilities!!! TOKPIE, for example, can make an agreement with start-ups to get part of their tokens (share) in future, then "issue" derivatives on it (call them 'stakes').  And give these derivatives to our users for performing bounty tasks. Simultaneously we open Order books to start a free circulation of such derivatives so that users/hunters could sell them immediately and early investors buy.  

Besides the advantages for users/hunters this will allow checking the demand on future tokens - if the price of such derivative is growing then the ICO can be successful and visa verse.
Yes, liquidity at all stages of the project is a very interesting option. Those who are well versed in start-ups will be able to earn on this much more than now thanks to such a tool.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:31:03 AM

Yes, and not just token A-B but any crypto or virtual asset

virtual asset can be any derivative instrument linked to any cryptoasset (for example a token that is going to be issued)
Your platform opens up very wide opportunities for everyone. How will you deal with the fact that some participants will try to sell illegal assets?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:40:04 AM

I think there are problems here. This is a user problem - which tool to choose from the proposed. There will be too many good and convenient options, users are not accustomed to such a variety  Cheesy

Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:36:54 PM

I think there are problems here. This is a user problem - which tool to choose from the proposed. There will be too many good and convenient options, users are not accustomed to such a variety  Cheesy

No) the tools are developed in a such way that a users just need to select what he wants, for example now the following options available in our MVP:

- What are the instruments that had mostly raised/decreased in price for the set peiod
- In what auctions to participate to buy /sell BTC (any crypto) for the best price available now
- In what auctions should I make deals now to get the highest profit on SPREAD (buy crypto in one auction and sell in another acution)

Actually you can suggest any new requests that we could develop
notderossi

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:37:59 PM

Very interesting projects, people and companies can be transacted directly, so the transaction will be more comfortable and secure.
pink2949

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:08:39 PM

I noticed, that this project attracted many experienced experts and investors.
this suggests, that this project should be promising in the futur
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1166

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:25:57 PM

so many exchanges are now. Tell me, do you have any cardinal difference from the others? and where is your team? Can you get more information?
Judging by the fact that registration on most exchanges due to a large influx of users is closed, the total number of exchanges still can not meet the existing demand.
I agree with you. The other day Bittrex opened the registration of new users, but almost immediately closed again because there were too many people who wanted to register an account.

The last time I logged in on Bittrex I saw they force you to verify the account. Does that take long or is it a quick and smooth process?

The logging in, posting of trading orders, withdrawals and other processes will require 2FA verification. A person could be able to disable 2FA for some operations, but we would strongly recommend not to disable them.

I am not talking about the 2fa verification, that should be a no-brainer to anyone. I was referring to the overall identity verification that is now required to do anything there. I stopped using them once that kicked in.

Identity verification will be required at first time (during account creation).

Why is the exchange actually called a p2p exchange? Is it supposed to be fully decentralized and if yes, why would there be ID verification for a decentralized exchange?

Thanks for your questions!
P2P because people can trade with other peers (by the way a peer may be a business entity, so we support P2P, B2B, B2P types of transactions)
It's decentralized only in terms of fiat funds. Users send fiat money directly to each other. So we do not have any exchange bank account that can be blocked or arrested by authorities.  

ID verification is needed in order to let us be legally compliable in all countries and serve as many people as possible. Here is the detailed explanation of why we need ID verification: https://medium.com/@TokPie/how-kyc-aml-procedures-protect-investors-ddc915c5959f

There is a logical issue with your explanation. Fiat can't be transferred without third parties being involved. If I send USD to someone else, there must be someone who takes notice of that. In Bitcoin the miners do the job. Who does the job on your exchange?

A person (seller of crypto asset) who accept your money notices that - after his/her confirmation of money acceptance, the buyer gets crypto-asset.

The risks related to scam/unfair trade (when a seller says "I did not get money" but buyer prove it during the dispute) will be minimal because of KYC.

but there are banks involved if there is fiat involved. Money needs to be sent from one bank to another. There is no way to fully decentralize that, at least not right now.

Yes, but p2p fiat transfers are much safer than the use of centralized exchanges as intermediaries. There are a lot of examples especially in the last 6 month when central banks, ordinary banks, and regulatory authorities, push high pressure on fiat deposits/accounts of crypt exchanges.

It totally depends on where you are located. Fiat transfers can be a hassle and they can be risky if you live in certain regions. And they can be extremely expensive.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
adam24409

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:28:16 AM

This is very impressive. I advise everyone to join because I find this project has good team and good mentor will help the project achieve the goals that the project put forward.
nick.cao

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:38:57 AM

Devs I know you are trying the best and i know it very big work but i believe it will have a good result in future fighting!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: