Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:03:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?  (Read 1821 times)
Jones chen (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:33:26 AM

I mean the next factor that leads to the rise of Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:49:58 AM

Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?Might cross-border activity often lead to better demand for bitcoin?So bitcoin will do better in the second half of the year.What do you think?

Yes it is a great time to buy bitcpins especially today that they are way more cheaper than they used to be last year and of course there are a bad effects and a good effects of it. The bitcoins  are falling and the good thing is you can buy them in a much cheaper price which means a huge chance for you who buy to enlarge the money when the bitcoins rises again in the market which they will. And the bad effects is a lot of people are panic selling and made the value much worst
torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:08:50 AM

Yes I think. It is the best time to buy. From the pass day Bitcoin is starting to climb up. As we can check the yearly graph of Bitcoin we can see pattern where the Bitcoin will go high most specially the last 2 months of the year.

mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:03:35 AM

Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?Might cross-border activity often lead to better demand for bitcoin?So bitcoin will do better in the second half of the year.What do you think?

yes you are right I think this is a very good time to buy as much bitcoin as you can because at this time bitcoin price is very cheap and not only that bitcoin condition is still stable make you safe to buy bitcoin. do not miss the opportunity because there is no chance of coming a second time.
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:19:37 AM

yes you are right I think this is a very good time to buy as much bitcoin as you can because at this time bitcoin price is very cheap and not only that bitcoin condition is still stable make you safe to buy bitcoin. do not miss the opportunity because there is no chance of coming a second time.
Yes we are all on the same track of giving the idea that today is a safe time to invest bitcoin for we are just in a bear market season. Therefore, we should think that this season is given to us to have a chance in investing or putting up some of our money in a low price value of bitcoins. After that we will just wait for the bull market to come. Buy at low price, hold and sell in high price.

umar22pk

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 11:54:15 AM

Yes…it is a perfect time to buy Bitcoin at a low price.

If we check bitcoin price history & examine the huge pump & dump in the last 3 months…so as per history there is chances of some dupms more but a rare chances.
I think it is better to but bitcoin of 50% your amount, remaining 50% hold for the next purchase at possible dumps.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:54:47 AM

Wait for a little longer, I think the price would go down a little bit. Let us make our bags full when the dip comes and hopefully gain big profits in the near future. I am also waiting and I hope the wait will be over.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3632

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:47:01 PM

You have many reasons why this price is right/suitable?

• We have about 21 million bitcoins and about 17 million have been mined
  • The G20 meeting clearly indicated the lack of intention to ban any cryptocurrencies.
  • Many countries began accepting the Bitcoin despite reservations (taxes and regulation)
  • Bitcoin value [2017-04-04]  $1,131.03  ------------------>   Bitcoin value [2018-04-04]   $7,370.38
  • The price of the Bitcoin has seen a major collapse leading to an increase in the coming days

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Jahson420

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:11:11 PM

Yes it is. It is the perfect timing to buy bitcoin now because of its low price. And stable low price
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:14:44 PM

You are going to be hard pressed to find a better price than the current one, so if you have the money to invest in bitcoin or in any other cryptocurrency that you may like right now is the moment to buy as much of it as you can if you do not do that you could regret it in the future when the market recovers its previous price, however you need to be willing to hold for a long time because we do not know if the price is going to recover by the end of the year.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:18:20 PM

It is the right time always to invest specially if you have a money that can afford to invest in bitcoin, the price of bitcoin now is just slowly moving up and we didn't know if will continue to pump or just a false pump we must be alert on the price of it, let us watch what would happen if this month will happen the bull run or maybe next month.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:18:40 PM

Yes it is. It is the perfect timing to buy bitcoin now because of its low price. And stable low price

I Agree that we have reached the bottom and started climbing from the bottom. Today is the perfect time to buy bitcoin. But I can't do it because I don't have free capital. All I can do is not sell my coins. Anyway, I'm sure bitcoin is on its way to recovery. Have patience and bitcoin will reward you for your loyalty.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:10:21 PM

Whenever there is a market correction you can very well get the coins, i think this is the exact market we need before another rally because it gives everyone the opportunity to collect their coins, but always be careful while investing, never invest all of their money into one market, make sure you divide equally into other markets too.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:21:43 PM

I think now it is a good price to buy bitcoin, for many it is available to start making your investments
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:23:14 PM

It's been awhile that we been in the price ranging $7k-$8k, it may possible that we are having a stabilize market price value of bitcoin in this year. Looking at it's movement it seems to be the right time to invest with, even though there is no chance to go higher as everyone expecting for but it is already gaining, only we have to closely monitor its growth and take advantage.
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:30:14 PM

Indeed, it is a good time, good price to buy bitcoin or to invest into it. An investor will be able to earn profit from investing at a high amount of Bitcoin for a small price since the market value of it is low. Keep in mind that the higher your investment amount your investment is, the bigger your profit to be earned from it. So definitely this is the best time to invest.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:44:23 PM

It's been awhile that we been in the price ranging $7k-$8k, it may possible that we are having a stabilize market price value of bitcoin in this year. Looking at it's movement it seems to be the right time to invest with, even though there is no chance to go higher as everyone expecting for but it is already gaining, only we have to closely monitor its growth and take advantage.

Yes, I guess it's the best time to own bitcoin. As you mentioned, it's been a while that the price is raning 7-8 USD and it is even in 6K USD right now.  I guess its going to go up in few week and gain it's value again.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:05:44 AM

I’m starting to believe that $6000 is the lowest that bitcoin will reach this year. So investing now wouldn’t be a bad idea. If you have paying attention to the price, whenever it reaches $6000 it usually starts going up from there. I also believe that before the second half of the year the price will start going up just like it did last year. Earlier this year I was seeing some people in this forum predicting that price will go up starting from May and that’s next month. I hope it does, cause I have waited for long, LOL.
Jones chen (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:53:13 AM

But I can't see the growth of the demand for bitcoin. After all, there is a lot of bad news.The government has also been hostile.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:11:59 AM

I’m starting to believe that $6000 is the lowest that bitcoin will reach this year. So investing now wouldn’t be a bad idea. If you have paying attention to the price, whenever it reaches $6000 it usually starts going up from there. I also believe that before the second half of the year the price will start going up just like it did last year. Earlier this year I was seeing some people in this forum predicting that price will go up starting from May and that’s next month. I hope it does, cause I have waited for long, LOL.
Yeah I think at this juncture bitcoin s on deepest  part bitcoin reached and when in start to climb you  can never see opportunity again soo if you have enough resources you should invest part of it while the price is in the bottom

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: