Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:40:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?  (Read 1821 times)
DispatchLabs

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:35:12 AM

Traditionally BTC cycles through lows and highs.  It probably has a few more good cycles left in it.  Still, no matter what, only invest what you can afford to lose.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
sabtu malam

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:42:40 AM

I think this time is the right time because the price of the coins has already started to bring up the sign of improvement after so long fall. It could be said this was a good time and it's a shame if missed.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:45:32 AM

The best price was in 2010... I need time machine!

You better stop dreaming with that time machine. Cheesy Grin

I am not really sure if 2 to 3 months bitcoin will be back to its all time high. But November and December will be very exciting and interesting if we can really touch $40,000.  Grin

it is a long time ago and bitcoin is going to go up in the future. but we could still buy bitcoin right now with a cheap price before the price increase higher and we are late to buy the bitcoin. but I admitted that the best price is in 2010 but unfortunately, I am not too knowledgeable about bitcoin so I don't find more info about bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:50:57 AM

Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?Might cross-border activity often lead to better demand for bitcoin?So bitcoin will do better in the second half of the year.What do you think?

yes you are right now is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can because I think the current bitcoin the price is very cheap and not only that bitcoin is very stable so do not miss the opportunity to buy when the price is cheap.
Dimy38

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:51:32 AM

I think it's a price to short sell!
gharjas2517

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:58:15 AM

Compared with the previous months, the price of bitcoin is reasonable now. If you plan to invest for a long time, you can buy it now. At the end of this year, you will have a harvest. The only requirement is that you have patience and hold it.
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:17:01 AM

For now bitcoin is showing a good growth and now the price is rising after a long fall and now bitcoin is traded at $7,121 which is a good movement and now people are loving this currency for online uses while if they buy at low and the value rise they can also get some profit or this holding. now the bitcoin is going well and for those who love it they are very lucky.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Donceng

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:26:25 AM

Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?Might cross-border activity often lead to better demand for bitcoin?So bitcoin will do better in the second half of the year.What do you think?
I think it's a good decision to make a purchase because the price is currently down. we do not have to worry about the current price, surely we will find a higher price in the search for profit.
boybitcoin

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:47:48 AM

Yea I think this time is a good time for buying.. because the market price are now keep on rising, and I think it’s a good sign that it we do some good amount of profit..
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:59:34 AM

of course this is the perfect time to buy as much bitcoin as you can because I think the bitcoin price is so cheap so take advantage of the bitcoin price when it's cheap like this to buy as much bitcoin as you can.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:01:47 AM

who should know?everyones waiting for that rebound but seems like in fourth month we still see nothing but falls,better not to expect much as this years goes bad for crypto and had a nightmare to the holders..lets just wish for this to come but i advice to buy and buy bitcoin as you can,because it may not happen early this year but we dont know next year

Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:01:53 AM

Yea I think this time is a good time for buying.. because the market price are now keep on rising, and I think it’s a good sign that it we do some good amount of profit..
[/quote

Sure this is the right time for buying bitcoin as its price is reasonable now. The price has reduced and faced so many dumps. Again the market will pick up as soon as possible. Investors are very happy to invest this time. By the middle of this year the price will again pump. So hold the coin with patience. Now market slightly keep on rising is a good sign. We dont know whether it is continue or not. Better you can buy bitcoin at this time.

chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:05:14 AM

It's been awhile that bitcoin price ranges between 6k - 7k USD. I think this has been be the lowest price it has reached since the start of this year. Therefore, today is the proper time to buy bitcoin as much as you can if you have enough good for investment in the years to come.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:40:05 PM

If you have clear knowledge about bitcoin than its right time to buy bitcoin. It’s a volatile market and the fluctuation is natural and the price of Bitcoin dropping fall down any time. If you have proper knowledge about Bitcoin You don’t panic everrather than take it natural. People saying its right time because we know if we purchase bitcoin at the low rate we will be benefited more. So it’s a right time to buy. Have you ever think why and who sell their Bitcoin in this low rate situation? Because they have lack of knowledge and also patience. To be success in this field you must have patient and proficient.

Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:56:08 PM

Yes,this is the right time for buying bitcoin as its price is reasonable now.If you plan to invest for a long time, you can buy it now. At the end of this year, you will have a good result. So,don't wast time by btc now.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:57:18 PM

For me investing/ buying or just purchasing something for crypto is not good idea until their prices would not be more stable like material money, than i would be able to think about those methods.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:49:39 PM

yes maybe this is the best time because it will be entering Q3 this year, where last year the price has increased significantly in the beginning of Q3, although there is no guarantee, that is the investment risk so buy if you really believe, and do not panic when the price goes down, that's the key.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:55:48 PM

Yes,the current price of Bitcoin is a good price for buying.This is because the price of Bitcoin is too low now days. Bitcoin is going through a bad phase but it is temporary. Bitcoin has a potential of recuperating from this drop which means that price will surely rise again in future.So why to leave a chance of investing in the finest investment asset at such low rates?We should all consider this price drop as an opportunity to invest in it more and should keep holding our BTC's until we find the price right for selling so that we can sell our BTC's at higher rates in order to get best out of our investments.

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:56:26 PM

We were at the 20K few months ago and now we are struggling at the price of 7K, what do you think mate, whether it is goo price or not? Yes, off course it is, and this struggle is worth considering if you want to earn huge money out of it. Why not think in positive way and long term way where you are buying crypto currencies at todays rate and then yo are also selling the same after long time when the prices will have crossed the rates of 20K.  Smiley
That just simply explains how the whole bear market is very good at the moment to buy your coins and have fun with it.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:57:13 PM

Yes, I think it's a golden opportunity for us to buy bitcoin at low price and sell high when the price goes up.Bitcoin price is too low comparing to recent year's.So i think this is good and perfect time for us to buy bitcoin at low price.So overall, I think it is a good buying price for bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: